Chapter 7: Candy House Temptation

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Azula's castle, she was furious when the company where still on their way. She gritted her teeth. "Grrrr! First, my dress ruining failed. Now, that giant defeated my ogre! Why do my plans always failed!!?" She bang the table so hard until the whole castle shook. Her monkeys were frightened. "Don't get mad, Azula. I'm sure your plans will worked," one said. Azula was pacing up and down. "I gotta find some other way to destroy them!" 

Then, her crystal shows the company heading towards Candyland. "Hmm......perhaps I shall do something to delay their quest in Candyland while I think of something to stop them from coming to my castle!" 

 

Meanwhile, Prince Marcus and the others have reached a new place in the kingdom: Candyland. Everywhere is made of candies and chocolates. "Wow! This place is amazing!!" squealed Ga Young. "I've always dreamed of a place made of candies." Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head. "Calm down, candy girl. Or you'll eat the entire place," he said. Ga Young found a bunny doll lying on the ground. "I wonder who lost this doll." She saw a girl dressed in candy cane dress, searching for something. "Perhaps this doll belongs to her," said Angel.

Ga Young approached the girl. "Excuse me? Is this what you're looking for?" she asked. The girl jumped for joy when she saw her doll. "Penny!! You found Penny!!" She took the doll and hugged it. "I thought I never see you again. Thank you, miss." Ga Young smiled. "You're welcome, sweetheart," she said. Then, the girl began to frown. "Oh no. Penny lost her ribbon."

"May I ask how did you lose your doll?" asked Ga Young. "Some flying monkeys came and stole my doll three days ago. I couldn't find her until you did. Now, her ribbon is lost. It must have dropped when those monkeys stole it," the candy girl explained. "Penny looks plain without her ribbon." Then, Ga Young's face litted up. She remembered the ribbon the dressmaker gave her. "Angel! Give me the ribbon in your bag!" And Angel gave it as told. Ga Young gave the ribbon to her. "Here. Take this. Maybe Penny will be pretty with this ribbon."

"It's perfect!" The girl tied the ribbon to her doll and it looks beautiful again. "Thank you again. Before I go, I'd like to give you this pipe." She took out a rainbow colour pipe from her satchel. "When you play it, a colourful rainbow will appear. I must go back home now. Bye." Ga Young said thank you and waved good bye to her as she skip away. "I guess the ribbon is useful after all," said Ga Young. "Oh yeah. Useful alright. Now, come on. We can't delay our time here. We got a quest to finished," said Kyuhyun. 

Everyone kept walking around the candy town. Ga Young couldn't keep her eyes off the town. "We're almost at the exit. Let's go," said Gabriel. Everyone was heading for the exit when they heard the sound of crying. "It's coming from over there," said Angel, pointing to another direction. They followed the pegasus to where a lady dressed in a blue dress with snowflakes, sobbing in her handkerchief. "It's the ice cream queen," said Flynn. "Why so sad, my queen?" asked Prince Marcus. The queen looked up. "Oh, it's you, Prince Marcus. I'm sad because Azula's monkeys wiped out the colour of my ice cream palace. Without the colours, my palace will look ugly and plain," the queen sobbed. 

"That wicked wretch has done it again!" Gabriel said with frustration. He drew out his sword. "Where are her ugly henchmen? I'd like to give them a taste of my sword!" Prince Marcus calmed him down. "Calm down, Gabriel. They're probably gone before we arrived," he said. "Yes. They just left. Now, what am I going to do?" the queen asked sorrowfully. "If only Maxinne is here. She will know what to do."

The gang think about how to fix the palace. They have no paints or brushes with them. Angel remembered something. "I remember Maxinne told me that a rainbow could bring the colours back," she said. "But how are we going to find a rainbow in a snowy place like this?" asked Kyuhyun. Nobody has an idea on how to get a rainbow. Ga Young remembered the rainbow pipe the candy cane girl gave her earlier. "Wait a minute! The pipe! That little girl told me if I play this pipe, a rainbow will appear and restore colours to the queen's palace." 

Ga Young took out the pipe and get ready to play. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter