The Punch on The Face Pt. 1

After A Long Long While
Please log in to read the full chapter

Spring has come and I get my students to go outside to play football. It’s so nice to see them run around the field happily since they weren’t able to do that during winter. After the sport lesson, I tidy up the orange cones I used for the kids to ball-dribbling to take it back to the inventory room. As I close the court door, I catch a glance of a figure I’ve become familiar with lately, Cho KyuHyun. What is that guy doing here? Is his child really that troubled that he visits the school almost as often as the teachers?

My feet follow him slowly and figured out that he’s heading to meet AeRi who’s sitting on her favorite bench under the tree. My guts tell me to step in closer, for precaution just in case he’s going to say anything weird to AeRi.

“So, you still hang out here a lot.” KhyuHyun opens the conversation.

AeRi lifts her head and returns her sight to the field. “Is there anything that I can help you with, Mr. Cho?” she replies coldly.

“No, I just want to talk.” He takes his seat next to her. AeRi automatically slide further from him.

“About EunJung?”

“About you.”

“What about me?”

“About our meeting a few days ago in the clinic, I can’t help to wonder if you’re pregnant.” He cuts the chitchat and go straight to the point.

AeRi scoffs in disbelieve, she touches her own belly with her hands. “I am.”

“Whose child is it?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Is it TaecYeon’s?”

AeRi only replies him with certain hatred look.

“Is he taking responsibility o

Please log in to read the full chapter