Boys With Weird Colored Hair

The White Rose: A Love Story Between Two Worlds

 

I am SOOOO SORRY I haven't updated in forever!!! Things have been crazy with school starting again and finals :(( From now on, I'll try to update more often, I PROMISE!! 

Anyway, here is the next chapter!! I decided to add some new characters ;)

 


 

 

Vivian’s POV

 

I woke up in a dark room, with my arms tied behind my back and my mouth covered with a sash. I tried to twist my arms free, but the rope was too tight.

 

The man I thought was Myungsoo walked toward me, flashing a crooked smile at me.

 

“Good morning, princess. It’s about time you woke up.” He ripped the sash away and grabbed my face in his hands.

 

He examined my face and let go. He stood up and pulled off his black wig, revealing dirty blond hair.

 

“The name’s L.Joe.”

 

L. Joe? What kind of weird name is that…? Why the heck did he kidnap me??? And blond hair...really??

 

“What do you want??” I managed to spit out.

 

“I want you…” L. Joe burst into a fit of laughter before inching his face close to mine. “…to prove something to me.”

 

Uh oh, this does not sound good…

 

“What could I possibly prove to you? I don’t even know you, freak.” Right after I called him a freak, I started to regret it…

Behind him, five shadows emerged from the dark.

 

“I wouldn’t call me a freak if I were you… these people are in my group, Teen Top. If you mess with us or our boss, you can dream of living till tomorrow.”

 

Teen Top walked up next to L. Joe... all six faces were now smirking down at me.

 

One guy with shaggy brown hair that covered his eyes murmured to the rest of them, “So this is Myungsoo’s type? Huh… interesting.”

 

Myungsoo?? What has Myungsoo have to do with this…

 

“Prove to us that Myungsoo loves you, and maybe we will let you go.” L. Joe pulled a black phone out of his pocket, never taking his eyes off of me.

 

“Myungsoo does not love me. So this is all a waste.” Myungsoo couldn’t possibly love me, he ran away from me!

 

“Psh, we will see about that. Wait till he comes running to save you.” The boy with bright red hair winked at me.

 

I quickly turned away from him, his permanent smile and winking was starting freaking me out. I looked over to L. Joe, who had just started to dial a number…

He moved closer to me and the speakerphone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Myungsoo. Long time since I’ve talked to you.” L. Joe laughed into the phone.

 

“L. JOE??? I don’t want anything to do with you, I’m hanging up.”

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Your princess is with me.”

 

What are you talking about?”

 

“The girl you like, I’ve got her. If you don’t come get her alone, she dies.”

 

“Why should I believe anything you say.”

 

L. Joe walked up to me and pulled my face near the phone. “Talk, princess. Now.”

 

I took a deep breath and shock my head. I’m not going to let Myungsoo get hurt by these people.

 

“Fine, you won’t talk? Well that’s what advanced technology is for.” L. Joe pressed some buttons on his phone and Myungsoo’s face appeared on the screen. He turned the phone so that the camera showed me. Myungsoo’s eyes widened and a horrified expression appeared on his face.

 

“L. JOE WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? LET HER GO RIGHT NOW, ELSE YOU ARE DEAD.”

 

“Come save her. Else, I will unfortunately not be the one that's dead.” With that, L. Joe hung up and tossed his phone back into his pocket.

 

“Changjo, come watch her for a while. We're going to wait outside.”

 

A guy with greyish, brown hair walked over and sat down in the chair next to me. He threw a sideways glance at me and smiled, “I'd pray if I were you.”

 

I closed my eyes and thought about Myungsoo’s worried expression. Myungsoo, please don’t come... don’t get hurt because of me.