It's Starting

The White Rose: A Love Story Between Two Worlds

 

Vivian’s POV

 

I sat in bed thinking about what happened today. I was still shocked from Sungyeol’s confession, but what was really bothering me was that empty space in my heart that didn’t seem to be filled. Am I already waiting for someone? Please don’t let that person be….


 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

 After Vivian and I got home from school, a letter came.

 

Sungyeol,

            It seems that you have started to forget me. Remember what your goal is right now: to harm him. Don’t forget why I was forced to leave you. It is all his fault, him and his mother. If you don’t get back on track soon, I will never be able to return to your side. By the way, happy Valentine’s Day.

             

My mind had been too busy searching for the sudden change of emotions I had for Vivian, I had completely forgotten about what I had to do. The heartache was back. My goal is to steal everything away from Myungsoo. I have to make sure that Vivian falls in love with me. This way, she will never again be his.


 

Vivian’s POV

 

I woke up to the bright sunshine shining through my window. The snow on the trees glistened beautifully.

 

Then, I saw it. The magical red rose was sitting in its spot on my nightstand. It seemed as if I had never returned it. Why is the rose back in my room? Did Myungsoo put it there…?

 

I got up and decided to ask him. It was about time to confront Myungsoo anyway.

 

His room door was wide open and stuff was sprawled all over the floor. It seemed like he was in a hurry to leave…

 

I rushed outside to look for him. Myungsoo-ah, you can’t leave yet. I need to talk to you!

 

I ran around the house and headed towards school. Maybe he forgot something at school? Ugh, where did he go??

 

Suddenly, I got a glimpse of a man’s back. The man had the same haircut as Myungsoo and looked like him from the back. I let out a sigh of relief, thank god he didn’t get far.

 

“Myungsoo-ah! Wait! Please wait!” I yelled frantically and ran towards him.

 

When I finally reached him, I realized he had stopped. I grabbed his arm, “Myungsoo-ah, can we please talk?”

 

The man slowly turned around to face me.

 

“I’ve been looking for you, but this was way easier than I thought. You came running right to me, Vivian.

 

The man was not Myungsoo.