One Time Valentine

The White Rose: A Love Story Between Two Worlds

 

Sorry for not updating in forever!! I finally had time... so here it is :) Hope you guys like it and please subscribe! :D



 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I decided that I’m going to tell Vivian why I was being such a jerk. I’m going to apologize and see if we can start over…

 

I happily headed over to her classroom.I hope Angela and her annoying friends haven’t been bothering her recently, I wish I could have been around to protect her.

 

As I was walking through the hallways, I noticed a bunch of girls running around with pink boxes in their hands.

 

“I hope he likes these chocolates!” One girl blushed a deep shade of red while she rushed past me.

 

“He accepted my gift! He loved the homemade cookies!” Another girl gushed to her friend.

 

Wait…what is with all these giddy girls? Is it some sort of holiday today…?

 

I finally reached Vivian’s classroom. She was sitting peacefully at her desk reading a book. I was just about to walk in when I heard that irritating voice…

 

“What’s the dirty half-blood reading now, huh? How to win her lost love back? HAHAHAHAHA…” Angela strutted up to Vivian’s desk and knocked the book right out of her hands.

 

I could feel the anger swell up inside me as my hands turned into fists. I’m going to make sure she never places a finger on Vivian again…

 

Right before I charged into the classroom, I saw him.

What is he doing here…?

 

He was holding a bouquet of beautiful pink flowers. After he saw what Angela did, he dropped the flowers and stormed in before I could.


 

Vivian’s POV

 

I saw her walking up to me angrily. Ugh, here comes the witch…again. Why can’t she just leave me alone?

 

She knocked the book out of my hands and sneered. I glared at her and prepared to defend myself. But before I could get out of my seat, a pair of angry hands grabbed her wrists and flung her to the floor.

 

“ANGELA. DIDN’T I WARN YOU ALREADY? LEAVE HER ALONE!” Sungyeol popped out of nowhere and started screaming at Angela.

 

Shocked, I pulled his hands back before he could harm her more.

 

“Sungyeol, just forget it! Let’s go.” I dragged him out of the classroom.

 

“YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DON’T YOU DARE WALK AWAY LIKE THAT.” Angela ran out after us and spun me around. “Why do you always protect HER, Sungyeol oppa?? She lacks so much compared to me, why the heck do you always pick her over me? DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING?”

 

Angela is really blowing things out of proportions…

 

“YES. I like her. I like Vivian.” Sungyeol glared at Angela then shifted his gaze to me. I noticed the change in his expression. It was soft, kind, and warm. WHAT? Did Sungyeol just say he likes me…?

 

“I don’t know what happened, but I suddenly realized I like Vivian. I like everything about her. She takes my breath away every time she appears in front of me. This is why I wanted her to be my valentine. These flowers are for you. I’m sorry that Angela ruined the moment.”

 

Sungyeol presented a bouquet of light pink flowers to me. Angela stared at us with horror painted all over her face.

 

Standing there with my eyes and mouth wide open, I tried to process what Sungyeol just said. I couldn’t believe it… Did Sungyeol really just confess to me? Just a few weeks ago… he hated me!

 

Without realizing, my hands slowly reached out towards the flowers. Sungyeol’s face lit up into a wide smile as he gently placed the bouquet into my hands.

 

“Thank you.” He whispered and pulled me into a hug.


 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I couldn’t believe what I just saw. Sungyeol freaking likes Vivian? Why Sungyeol? Out of everyone in the world, my brother?

 

I felt my heart twist as I watched Vivian numbly accept Sungyeol’s flowers. It shattered when he hugged her.

 

Maybe this is what’s best…

 

I turned to go but then remembered what I had in my pocket. I took the red rose out and carefully looked at it. It was still completely red.

 

I love her too much already; I can’t change anything that will happen in the future. If I can’t change anything, why should I hide my love away?

 

I turned back and smirked as I saw Sungyeol walking with Vivian down the hall.

 

Who cares if Sungyeol confessed first? I’ll make sure that this is the one and only year where Vivian is Sungyeol’s valentine. She hasn’t fallen in love with him yet and before that happens…I will definitely win her back.