Protect Her

The White Rose: A Love Story Between Two Worlds

 

Vivian’s POV

 

“Sungyeol???”   

 

Sungyeol saved me? This must be a mistake…

 

“Are you okay? You’re not hurt right?” Sungyeol looked at me with worried eyes. He moved closer to make sure I wasn’t hurt, surprising me. I was trying to move away when I realized the scar on his arm.

 

“Sungyeol… are you okay? Your arm looks like it’s hurt badly…”

 

“Don’t worry about it, all I care about is that you’re okay.”

 

“W-what... I thought you hate me…”

 

“I’m sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I was such a jerk before…” He had a sincere look and I felt myself wanting to believe him...



 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Where was I?? I looked around and all I saw was darkness…

 

When the lights went off in the ballroom, I had panicked and ran off in search of Vivian. I have no idea how I ended up in this room…

 

What if Vivian’s hurt?? I’ll never forgive myself…

I don’t care if anything bad happens to me, as long as she is safe…

 

I was deeply emerged in my thoughts when the door suddenly burst open.

 


 

Vivian’s POV

 

“We need to find Myungsoo!!” I tugged on Sungyeol’s arm, pulling him toward the back door of the ballroom.

 

“NO! We can’t go back! Don’t worry, Myungsoo’s strong. He will be able to protect himself.”

 

“No, I can’t leave him.” I gave Sungyeol one more pleading glance. He didn’t budge, so I opened the door to the darkness and ran in myself.


 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

Something inside me hurt when I saw her worried face. Her worried face because of… Myungsoo.

 

She tried to get me to go back with her but I didn’t want to. My feet refused to move when they knew they were going back to save him.

 

But when I saw her run into the darkness by herself, I couldn’t help it. I had to run in with her.

 

For the first time ever, I had the urge to protect someone.


 

Vivian’s POV

 

“MYUNGSOO-AH!!” I yelled in every direction. It seemed like the darkness erased my voice, but I had to try anyways.

 

I frantically ran around yelling his name. I heard Sungyeol calling for me, but I couldn’t give up. I have to find Myungsoo.

 

All of a sudden, light illuminated the ballroom. The room was completely empty expect for Sungyeol and I. No one was to be seen and all traces of the dance had vanished.

 

I looked back and Sungyeol gave me the same confused and shocked look.

 

I scanned the room one last time. Right before turning away, it caught my eye.

 

The beautiful white rose Myungsoo had given me. It was lying gracefully on the floor. It was the only hint that the dance was not a dream turned nightmare.

 

When I got close enough to grab it, my eyes widened in fear.

 

There was a red spot on it. But this red spot was different. It was blood.

 

 

 



 

Sorry for the late update! I've been busy studying for finals :((

comment and subscribe!! ~