Sungjong you are…odd…

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

It was a wonderful Saturday morning, the sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping and there was snow covering the ground all over. I smiled, a perfect, perfect day to take pictures, however, one thing was ruining today, and what was this ‘thing’? Well, he goes by the name of Sungjong.

“Did I already tell you that I don’t want to be friends?” I asked, glaring at him.

“I know, but still, hyung, let’s hang out.”

“Will it get you to shut up?”

He nodded enthusiastically, “Could you teach me to take photos? My crush has his final soccer game coming up and I want to take pictures of it because he’s a third year and I won’t see him play again next year because he’ll be in college.”

“Ok, I understand.”

“And he’s so handsome and dreamy and is more prince like than my past lover…if you could even call us that…”

“SUNGJONG, I UNDERSTAND!” I said, trying to get the younger boy to shut up, however, I only got him to look at me out of shock.

“Holy crap, you can yell?” said Sungjong.

“Yes…” I said, looking at him like he was retarded or something, “So, when is this game?”

“Tonight!” said Sungjong, dreamily.

“You can’t learn in such a short amount of time.”

“Then take the pictures for me.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“NO.”

“Please?”

“NO!”

“Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top, I’ll do anything?”

I looked at him with a smirk dressed on my face, “Anything, huh?”

The younger boy nodded.

“I’ll do it, if and only IF you promise me to leave me alone for the rest of the time I’m at this house.”

“I promise…” Said Sungjong frowning sadly, and giving me a cute kicked pup expression, which usually affects everyone who sees it, which now included me.

“Fine…” I hissed, “Only, and I mean ONLY this time.”

“YAY!” yelled Sungjong, jumping up off his bed and hugging me happily.

I frowned; this was going to be one long day.

 

That night at the soccer game, Sungjong stood beside me and talked and talked nonstop, I only nodded when I needed to.

“Hyung…Isn’t he hot?” asked Sungjong, I sighed and shook my head. Such an annoying kid…

“Whatever you say Sungjong…whatever you say.” I said taking the final picture as the referee blew the whistle, signaling the end of the game.

“Hyung, could you wait here? I want to go congratulate Dongjun for the win.”

“They won?”

“Don’t you pay attention hyung?” asked Sungjong, shaking his head, “Anyways, I’m going to go talk to him, you better be here when I get back…”

I rolled my eyes as I put my camera away. I sighed and leaned back against a nearby tree; watch Sungjong talk to his crush enthusiastically, both he and his crush seemed to like each other, which meant there was only a matter of time before one of them betrays the other.

“Sungyeol?” said a familiar voice, breaking me out of the daze I was in.

“Hello…Myungsoo…” I said, looking at him, he smiled.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was helping Sungjong. What’s it to you? I thought I made it clear, I’m not looking for friends.”

“What are Sungjong and you doing here?” asked Myungsoo, ignoring most everything else I said.

“He wants me to take photos of the guy he likes,” I said.

“Which is?”

“None of your business…”

“Seems like you are befriending him, despite not looking for any friends,” said Myungsoo, smirking at me.

I shook my head, “You are delusional.”

Suddenly Sungjong came back and smiled at us, some odd emotion shone is his eyes for just a moment and he looked like he was hiding something.

“Myungsoo, it’s good to see you.” Said Sungjong, smiling, he then turned to me and said, “Dongjun asked me out, so I’m going to go on a date with him, go ahead and go home.”

“Alright…” I said smiling, once again shocking Sungjong, this time Myungsoo too.

“You’re smiling?” said Sungjong, shocked.

“I’m human aren’t I?”

Sungjong nodded.

“Anyways…I’ll be going then…” I said.

“Wait hyung! There is something you and Myungsoo should know!” said Sungjong, looking serious all of a sudden, “I’m positive you two met…”

“Sungjong-ah, let’s go!” called Dongjun.

Sungjong sighed, “Forget about it…I’ll tell you two some other time…”

He then ran off, leaving me behind to murmur, “Sungjong you are so odd…”

 

Hope you enjoyed! :D