Christmas Season

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

Sungjong and I are currently at the mall looking for gifts for our boyfriends, Christmas was just around the corner and we wanted it to be special, because it was our first Christmas with our boyfriends.  I sighed looking at all the overpriced articles of clothing, the overpriced camera equipment, and the overpriced…well, everything. I was looking at scrap books when the perfect idea came to mind and I picked out a notebook sized scrap book, smiling happily.

“This is perfect.” I said.

“What is it?” asked Sungjong, glancing at me from over his shoulder.

“A scrap book…” I said.

“What’s so great about that?” asked Sungjong, tilting his head, I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“You wouldn’t understand kiddo, you don’t like photography…” I said, smiling.

“Yah! Hyung! You are messing up my hair! Stop it…” whined Sungjong and I laughed, shaking my head at him, “What are you going to do to this…this…thing?”

“Well, Sungjong, this thing is a scrap book and it is meant to be filled with pictures…” I said, smiling.

“What pictures are you going to fill it with, last I checked, you didn’t have any pictures with Myungsoo,” Said Sungjong, smiling happily.

I smiled, “You’ll get to see it when it’s done.”

I then took it to the counter, paying for it happily taking the bag of art/photographic supplies from the clerk who wished us happy holidays, which we returned before leaving the store together happily.

“Now that you found what you are getting Myungsoo, let’s go to the sports store to find what Dongjun’s present is going to be…” said Sungjong, smiling happily.

I nodded and followed him into the store that smelt like plastic, I glanced around seeing that each sport had their own little section of the store for their equipment. I sighed, looking around at the rows and rows of equipment.

We are going to be here for a while.

 

 

After finding Dongjun’s gift, we went to a café with in the mall, going to eat before resuming our shopping trip which was to find the decorations for our upcoming Christmas party that Sungjong was planning all by himself.

I sighed as we got to the table, leaning back in my chair; I was tired from Sungjong dragging me all across the mall. I sighed and laid my head on the table.

“Hyung you look like you are a zombie…” muttered Sungjong, laughing.

I raised my head and glared at him, “It’s because of you! You made me so exhausted!”

“How?” asked Sungjong innocently tilting his head and looking at me, I let out another sigh and shook my head, deciding to finally eat the food I got.

Sungjong looked at me, “Why do you keep sighing? OMO! Are you angry at me?”

I looked at him and then looked away deciding to play with him.

“Hyung…why are you angry?”

Silence.

“Hyung?”

I smirked, however he couldn’t see it because he was too busy trying to figure out why I was “Angry.”

“Hyung, why are you angry with me?”

I came close to cracking up laughing at his pleading voice.

“Why do you hate me?” whimpered Sungjong and I couldn’t control it anymore, I burst into laughter, smiling happily.

“I love you Jongie, but you are fun to mess around with.” I said, smiling at him, he looked at me, pouting.

“You are fun to mess around with too…” muttered Sungjong, whining, “Why am I always the victim of these kinds of jokes?”

“Because you are easily tricked…” I said, smiling at him, he flicked my forehead.

“Do you really want to get into that Sungjong?” I asked with a serious face and the smile and the happiness in his face faded and I smiled, rolling my eyes happily, “You really are a pabo.”

“Hyung it’s not funny…I thought you were really angry at me!”

“Well, then I should be an actor!”

“Psh…You don’t have enough talent for it.”

“Apparently I do, after all I keep tricking you.” I said, a large smile covering my face, Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, but you aren’t a diva.”

“Well, I don’t think umma and appa could take two of you.” I muttered.

“YAH!” yelled Sungjong, smiling.

 I smiled back at him, “I’m kidding Jongie...I’m kidding.”

“Sure hyung, that’s what you want me to think…” muttered Sungjong, pouting.

I rolled my eyes, “Diva…”

“I know.” Said Sungjong, smiling widely, I rolled my eyes, chuckling at his childishness.

 

Hope you enjoyed...I posted again today, because I'll probably post the final two chapters tomorrow, because when it's actually Christmas in my time I won't be able to post, because I'll be with my family to unwrap gifts and everything, then I'll have to spend time with my appa for his birthday, and then I'll have to head out of state to visit my family there for Christmas dinner and I won't be able to take my laptop with me...

 

I REALLY HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASN'T AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WAS...

 

Also, here are my other Myungyeol fics, which involve other Infinite pairings, if you want to check them out (if you haven't already)...

In my opinion, they are a LOT better than this one...but it's up to your opinion...both have a horror-ish feel to them, so read at your own risk, and some of my readers said not to read "This Used to be Paradise" at night, but it all depends on your intrests. :D

 

The Imperfects:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85699/the-imperfects-mblaq-myungyeol-teentop-woogyu--yunjae-yadong

This Used to be Paradise:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81841/this-used-to-be-paradise-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu--yadong

 

If you like other bands and would like to check out some of my others too, here they are (oldest to newest, so the first few might be pretty bad...) 

 

Ok, here comes the shameless advertising, but like I said before feel free to read them if you'd like! :D

 

COMPLETED

(Some of them are rated...so read at your own risk!)

 

Protected by the Beasts: [BEAST/B2ST] {Main Pairing: Doowoon}

Length: 20 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/65921/protected-by-the-beasts-b2st-doowoon-junseung-mblaq-ukiss--kiseob

 

Children of the Beasts (Sequel to Protected by the Beasts): [SHINee/Some B2ST] {Main Characters: SHINee (Mainly Onew)}

Length: 28 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67602/children-of-the-beasts-2min-beast-doowoon-jongkey-onew-shinee-

 

One Strict Rule, No Falling for a Cast Mate!: [SHINee] {Main Pairing: JongKey, with 2Min and OnewXOC}

Length: 49 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70835/one-strict-rule-no-falling-for-a-cast-mate-2min-amber-changmin-jongkey-shinee-superjunior-

 

I'm a Sacrifice: [U-Kiss/Some SuJu] {Main pairing: KeMaru}

Length: 31 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73548/i-m-a-sacrifice-kemaru-superjunior-ukiss-

 

One Strict Rule, No Falling for Your Sibling! (Sequel to One Strict Rule, No Falling for a Cast Mate): [Boyfriend/SHINee] {Main Pairing: Jo Twins} (This one is really crappy and a tid bit awkward.)

Length: 20 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78001/one-strict-rule-no-falling-for-your-sibling-infinite-jongkey-myungyeol-teentop--boyfriendband-twinmin

 

I'm a Prince (Sequel to I'm a Sacrifice): [Ukiss] {Main Pairing: 2Shin, with some KeMaru}

Length: 17 CHAPTERS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83252/i-m-a-prince-2shin-infinite-kemaru-soohyunxdongho-ukiss--leeteukangin

 

The Diva Vs. The Ice Princess: [SHINee] {Main Pairing: JongKey}

Length: 13 CHAPTERS (Shortest chaptered fic up to date?)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92742/the-diva-vs-the-ice-princess-2min-jongkey-shinee-snsd--yoosu-yunjae

 

ONE SHOT

(IT'S CRAPPY BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE ONE SHOTS!!!)

Chocolate Filled with Caramel: [SHINee] {Pairing: 2Min}

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75455/chocolate-filled-with-caramel-2min-

 

In Progress

We're Trapped in Neverland: [Ukiss/SHINee/TVXQ] {Main Pairing: KeMaru/YunJae}

Length: Currently 6 Chapters...(Soon to be seven)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108818/we-re-trapped-in-neverland-2shin-kemaru-shinee-tvxq-ukiss-

 

I have to apply fics in progress as well, but they probably aren't interesting to those who didn't apply, so I'll leave them out of this. :D

 

Anyways, feel free to check them out and I'll end this incredibly long Author's Note...:D