Finals

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I sat in my room with Sungjong who was cuddling with Dongjun who was helping my dongseang study; Myungsoo was lying down beside me on my bed as he edited our final project for Mr. Jung’s class. I smiled at him happily as he looked away from his lap top and at me. He then reverted his gaze back to the screen, I glanced up at Sungjong to see him eyeing Myungsoo and I. He looked…jealous? Why would he be jealous?

I shook my head and stood up from my bed, hearing someone’s stomach rumble.

“I’m hungry…” I said, cutting through the thick silence, the others looked at me, “I’m going to go get something to eat…plus, it’ll help us stay focused while studying for our finals.”

The others nodded, smiling, “Alright.”

I stood up as did Sungjong, “I’ll help you hyung…plus I need to talk to you about something…”

“Alright…” I said looking at him confused, “We’ll be back in a few minutes…”

The two nodded and Sungjong and I walked out of the room and to the kitchen where I moved around to make a snack for the four of us to eat, when I had it done, I turned and looked at Sungjong who had been silent the whole time we were in the kitchen. He looked at me and bit his lip, I could tell he was hiding something from me.

“Are you ok?” I asked, walking closer to my younger brother, worriedly.

He nodded, “I’m just trying to get over a one sided love…”

“Y-You still like Myungsoo?” I asked shocked.

He nodded, “I still like him, however, recently I’ve begun to like Dongjun better though....Which is why I’m finally giving up on Myungsoo, although it’s going to hurt and take a while, I don’t want to interfere with the relationship you have with him, after all your relationship with him is stronger than it’d ever be with me.”

I looked at him, shocked.

“I’m giving him up for good this time now hyung, so don’t worry. I’m going to go after Dongjun from now on,” Said Sungjong smiling happily, “I hope Myungsoo and you will get along with each other better than we did when I was with him…”

I smiled, “And I hope your relationship with Dongjun flourishes well…”

Sungjong smiled and hugged me suddenly.

“Sungjong?”

“I’m sorry for being jealous of you hyung.”

I chuckled, “Sungjong, its fine now.”

He smiled, “We should probably getting back now huh?”

I nodded grabbing the tray and the two of us walked back into our room happily.

 

A week later, it’s been a week since we turned in our final videos and now it was time for us to get our grades back. We all sat in our groups nervously as Mr. Jung handed out our papers to us, I was to nervous to look, so I looked up at the ceiling, hearing Myungsoo chuckle beside me.

“Yeolie, look at your grades…” said Myungsoo, I shook my head.

“They are probably horrible…”

“Yeol, seriously, look at them.” Said Myungsoo, I sighed and looked down, letting out a really high pitched, dolphin like squeal, I had gotten a perfect score as did everyone else in our group.

“Let’s go out to celebrate!” said Sungjong excitedly and we all agreed happily, however, we sat there talking about our video happily while waiting for the bell to ring, when it finally rang, we all stood up quickly, because our winter break officially began as soon as we stepped off of campus.

That night, we all went to celebrate by going out to eat happily, we all had tons of fun and we all promised to meet up again as a huge group sometime again during break to celebrate the holidays.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed!! :D

 

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

I've been looking at the myungyeol section of asianfanfics and there is a author who has currently plagiarized a myungyeol fanfic. If you know who it is please keep an eye out for them. Also, if you notice that any of my Myungyeol fanfics (which if you haven't read all of them I'll post the links in the next chapter) have been plagiarized, please tell me. I'd really appriciate it if you all would help me keep an eye out for not only my stories getting plagiarized, but other Author's as well, because we all know plagiarism is horrible...I really hope you all as my readers will help me and other authors. :D

 

As of right now, I don't see any of my fanfics that are getting plagiarized, but as a precaution I am not allowing text selection in any of my stories, well except for my apply ones...I know you all are probably thinking I'm over reacting about this, but I don't like the thought of my stories that I've spent hours on, typing up and planning, getting stolen from me and used to get other people more readers...

 

Also for those who guessed, I'm 14 and 1/3 (meaning it's been four months since my birthday, however, it's closer to five months now).