First Date (3/4)

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

Before we knew it, it was four o’clock in the afternoon and we’ve won a majority of the games and we’ve rode a majority of the rides. Myungsoo smiled at me suddenly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder happily. I smiled back at him, not noticing he was ushering me somewhere. I looked up when I noticed we were at the exit/entrance and I frowned.

“We are leaving?”

“Yeolie, don’t worry, our date isn’t over just yet.”

“Really, then where are we going?”

“That I can’t tell you.” Said Myungsoo, smiling.

I pouted, “We’re back at that again huh?”

He nodded and I punched his shoulder playfully. He laughed and pulled me out of the park, and onto the beach not far from it, pulling a picnic basket out of nowhere. He set out the blanket far from the water, and then pulled me down onto it, making me laugh. I lay down on the soft ground and sat there watching him.

“Are you a creeper now Yeolie?”

“Are you a magician?” I asked in response, making him crack up laughing.

He hit my forehead, I rubbed it while pouting.

“What was that for? You were the one laughing.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“You didn’t answer mine either…” I said pouting.

“Well, you answered my question with a question!” said Myungsoo.

“So…” I said.

“So, stop avoiding my questions.”

“No.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He looked down at me with cold eyes and turned away.

“Soo…” I said, he ignored me, so I hit his back, “Yah…Soo…”

He ignored me still, so I hit him again and he still ignored me. Wow, he’s good at this game.

I then got an idea and sat up quietly.

“Soo~…” I whined and he still didn’t budge, making me pout.

I then back hugged him, making him look at me surprised.

“Soooooooo~…” I whined again, “Don’t ignore me!”

He smiled and hugged me, “Aww…can my Yeolie not live without my attention?”

“How could you be so cold?” I asked, pushing him away and into the sand, I then laid down again, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring up at the clear blue sky.

“Again with answering my questions with questions huh?” said Myungsoo.

“Yep, Myungpoop.”

He looked at me, “Are you mad at me?”

“What do you think Myungpoop?”

“I think that you are,” Said Myungsoo, his face right above mine.

“You thought right.” I said.

“Let me make it up to you,” Said Myungsoo, smiling widely suddenly.

“How are you going to make it up?” I asked looking at him suspiciously.

“You’ll see.” Said Myungsoo, he bent down and our lips met each other’s.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I was smiling happily, watching as Dongjun went to buy us both a bag of cotton candy, however, my smile fell when out of the corner of my eyes I saw Myungsoo with his arm around Sungyeol, leading them outside of the park. I frowned, such a wonderful way to ruin such a perfect date.

Dongjun sat in front of me again, but I didn’t notice, because I was too busy trying to hold back tears while looking down at the ground, forget about him Sungjong! He’s with Sungyeol now! He’s happy, so be happy for him!

“Sungjong, are you ok?” asked Dongjun.

I looked up, jumping a bit, surprised, because I didn’t know he was there.

“Yeah…I’m fine.” I said, blinking back tears.

“Sungjong, seriously, tell me, is there something wrong?” asked Dongjun, his face showed complete seriousness, making me feel guilty.

“I just saw my ex with my step brother…” I said.

Dongjun looked at me shocked and moved to the seat beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Dongjun…I don’t want to talk about it…I-I just want to forget about it…” I said, looking at him with desperate eyes, “Hyung, I like you, but I don’t think I love you…”

He looked at me sadly and looked at the ground; I stared at him worriedly, because I saw hurt flash in his eyes at what I just said. He suddenly looked at me, shocking me. There was determination in his eyes and he smiled at me, all the hurt and sadness and worry in it before was gone.

“Sungjong, I swear, I’ll make you forget him! I’ll make you forget him and your past relationship…Sungjong please, let me try to make you forget…please.” Begged Dongjun, “Sungjong, please let me try to make you fall for me…please.”

I looked at him shock, but once what he said registered in my head, I nodded happily.

He smiled and said, “Sungjong, I promise you, I will make you forget…I promise you, I’ll make you love me, but as for now, let’s head home.”

I smiled and nodded, he then helped me stand up, taking the two bags of cotton candy with him as he lead me out of the park and to the bus stop happily. His arm was wrapped around my waist and he was holding me close to him, my heart was beating insanely faster, making me blush a bit.

And I knew…I already was falling for him.

 

Hope you all enjoyed! :D