First Date (1/?)

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I rummaged through my closet looking for a good outfit to wear for my date with Myungsoo, Sungjong laughed, he told me he was a little bit jealous I got to go out with Myungsoo, but he was slowly getting over it, or so he says. However, he is really overjoyed right now, why? Well, his new crush just asked him out, and of course he is going out with him today too. Other than being jealous, he was angry at Myungsoo because of what he did to me when he was younger, however when I told him I forgave Myungsoo, he did too.

I pouted looking at my clothes again, nothing looks good enough…

“Sungjong, what should I wear?” I asked, throwing myself onto Sungjong’s bed, the younger boy laughed and headed towards my closet to pick an outfit out for me.

“Hyung, you are so helpless.”

“So…You have a better fashion sense than I do…” I said, looking at the white teddy bear laying on this bed.

“So, Myungsoo wants to see you, not my fashion sense.” Said Sungjong, he then pulled out two shirts, and looked at both, shaking his head and shoving them both back into my closet, “You need more in style clothing…I’ll take you shopping, because you really need my assistance…”

He then pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, throwing them at me and I quickly put them on, sitting them back on Sungjong’s bed, smiling.

“Here you can borrow my shirt, since all of yours are…old.” Said Sungjong, throwing a shirt at me along with a jacket, because it was cold out, Sungjong smiled once I was fully dressed, while I looked cautiously into the mirror.

“Sungjong are you sure this looks good on me?”

Sungjong smirked, “Positive, trust me, Myungsoo’s attention will be on you all night…”

I looked at him, opening my mouth to say something else, but the door bell rung and I jumped. Sungjong smirked at me handing me my wallet and cellphone, pushing me out of the room and locking me out. I sighed and walked to the door, opening it up to see none other than Myungsoo. I blushed a bit when Myungsoo looked at me speechlessly. However, I smiled when he woke up from his shock, grabbing ahold of my hand and leading away from my house.

 

 

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I rang the doorbell cautiously, suddenly feeling really nervous all of a sudden. I smiled as the door opened, but once I saw Sungyeol, I fell speechless and breathless. He was wearing skin tight black skinny jeans, a purple v-cut tee shirt, and a black jacket to keep him warm…he looked beautiful, but he became more beautiful as his cheeks became a little bit tinted red. I smiled finally breaking out of my daze and grabbing ahold of his hand, which brought a smile onto his face, I then pulled him away from his house, heading to the first of main locations for our date, the bus. Just kidding, however, the bus was going to take us to the wondrous location.

“Where are we going?” asked Sungyeol, looking out the window excitedly.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Tell me,” Said Sungyeol, pouting a bit.

I pecked his lips quickly, ignoring the stares we were getting.

“That’d ruin the surprise, Yeolie…”

“But I want to know.”

“and you will know, but you have to wait for a while.”

Sungyeol sighed and leaned back against the seat, I smiled at him and he turned his head as if he was angry with me. He had his arms folded over his chest and was pouting.

“’Yeolie…”

He ignored me.

“Yeolie…”

“Not going to talk to you.”

“You just did.”

“No, I didn’t!”

“Yeolie, you just did.”

He shook his head and I chuckled to myself, earning a glare from him. I pulled him onto my lap, smirking at him, he pouted again and I squeezed him tightly.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I sighed sitting on my bed, my hyung was long gone and was out enjoying himself with Myungsoo…I sighed, hitting my aching chest, feeling tears prick my eyes…I should be happy for the two of them, finally getting their child hood love fulfilled, but I-I just couldn’t. Tears streamed down my face and I quickly wiped the tears away trying hard not to cry, however, my tears kept falling and falling. I really need to stop this self-pity…Sungyeol deserves him more than you do… I quickly wiped my eyes, looking at the time. Dongjun will be here any time to pick me up…great…The doorbell suddenly rang, making me jump, great, Dongjun was here and I was still dressed in my pajamas! Crap, snap out of this state right now Sungjong! Go out with Dongjun and have a good time…forget about Myungsoo. Forget about the pabo right now!

I'm still taking suggestions about their date locations! Also, I might be going on a two week haitus (might!!) but I'm worried I might lose readers for all my fanfics, which will hurt...so I'm kind of timid...You see recently, I've been able to get on and read updates and stuff, but I haven't had enough time to write except for today...so...yeah...T~T