Christmas

From Black and White to Color

As you all can probably tell, this is infact the final chapter! Thank you to all of you who have supported me all the way! :D Thank you to all of those who commented and those of you who are going to comment. Thank you to my 94 subscribers! :D I really hope you enjoyed the story, and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! (It's still 15 o'clock where I live, so I still have a few hours before it becomes Christmas) Anyway, thank you all I really love you all and I hope you enjoyed this story, and I hope you all will read the stories I write in the future! :D Why do I feel so sad about ending this one??? It's confusing, because I've never felt sad about ending a story before...Anyways thank you to my lovely subscribers:

ChoomNami

PiikaGyu

namtroll

Emo_tch

iiRoRo-x

hamstergyu

seongyeols

MSCMomo13

gominam

nekonekouwaaa

jiyongieee

yeolchoding

JunHyungMine

splashie_xyt

BaekLo

Nadeshikoyukai

itzmeh

yoseobiu

Vien1103

hallyterry

Warau_Momo

prisca

emmachu

ShawolSpiritLia

ukissme1991

Choco_plum

NadieLee

shiningcloud19

ubombmyungyeol

Quinapalus

Asian_Invasion

Shawolinspirit

chu_david

-shaur-

Mellilovesyooh

NurRTqa

ElectricAstronaut

doeseungeyes89

pennygee

fad2811

IloveYeolie

Jojochicky

SoddForNever

Maria98

88974Ever

HyunMi_Lee

hyundeul

InSplrlt91

hellobabyyoucalled

meow_meow

Quoxotic

NomNom

opal8air

kuroiimiyumi

gogumacouple

chodingyeollie

Akira97

SweetBerry

untinnu

hamster84

Myeol_

Lexii21

CutieSaranhae

lil_chibi955

19izzati

phantommed26

MiniAngel515

winterflowr

seopvin4ever

SHINeeLover97

choKYUlate_4LIFE

mewriting

ichiu11

DMace9

Glesh_sjcouples

ShawolCassieElf

hardcoreelfx

ho-aegi

thepockystick

hana_inspirit

kikidoll

fiera_hyukkev

idealscenario

MaknaeMomo

NauLana

AliciaYeo_

For_Eternity

LYeollove

EunLia

anniemary

ryne_drops

pinmkbgim8704

PuririXD

sungaregyu

Anyways, here is the final chapter! :D Enjoy! Also, Merry Christmas!


 

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I ran around the small house, making sure everything was ready while Sungjong finished up cooking the food, I was originally helping him, but the loser kicked me out of the kitchen, which left me with nothing to do except for wonder around the house and make sure everything is ready for tonight, because it had to be perfect according to Sungjong.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I looked at the kitchen nervously, knowing that Sungjong wasn’t ready just yet, but we couldn’t keep the others waiting outside in the snow, so I walked to the door happily, opening it up. The others all smiled as they stepped into the warm house from the cold outside, which had snow covering the ground. They all looked at the festive decorations, smiling happily as they walked into the living room, which was lit up by the fire in the fireplace and the Christmas tree that had decorations covering it.

Myungsoo was the last to come in, when he came in, he automatically wrapped his cold arms around my waist and I could feel how cold his skin was through the jacket and tee-shirt I was wearing.

 I smiled at him and he leaned over to me, kissing my lips happily. Handing me a small box, I looked at him and he whispered, “Open it when the two of us are alone together…”

I nodded, pocketing the gift happily, as for Dongjun; he smiled and looked around, “Where is Sungjong?”

“Kitchen…” I said, pointing the door out to the older male, who smiled and ran to the room happily, wanting to see his lover.

“I’m glad Sungjong has finally found a lover,” Said Myungsoo, hugging me tighter.

“I’m glad he’s found a lover too.” I said, “I’m also glad I’ve found one to…”

Myungsoo smiled at me and I pulled him into the living room where the rest of our friends were waiting happily. We all just hung out that night, all spending time with our lovers and friends.  As the time ticked on, the smell of vanilla and chocolate invaded our senses as Dongjun and Sungjong carried out platefuls of cookies, which everyone stuffed their faces with. After another hour of just talking to each other, we settled to watch a movie.

However, halfway through the movie I walked outside onto the front porch of the house, sitting on the swinging chair there. I pulled out the gift Myungsoo got me.

“Open it.” Said Myungsoo, smiling at me, I looked at him shocked, “Come on, open it…”

I nodded, un wrapping the paper surrounding the box, which I then opened up to see two rings, I looked at him shocked again.

He smiled, pulling one out of the box and putting it on my ring finger, “Merry Christmas…”

I smiled and put the other ring onto his finger, standing up, leaning forward, making out lips meet; he smiled at met, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I in return wrapped my arms around his neck, careful enough not to choke him. He laughed as I started to jump up and down.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” I asked, trying to get the snow out of the back of my shirt and jacket.

He smiled, “I want my present too…”

“You aren’t getting it anymore…I put a lot of time into making it too…” I said pouting.

“Then why don’t you give it to me?”

“Because you are getting coal for being a naughty boy, gifts are only given to those who are good…” I said, finally getting the snow out, I crossed my arms over my chest looking at him.

“Well, I can be naughty and good at the same time…” said Myungsoo, lifting an eyebrow.

“ert,” I said.

“I’m only a ert for you…” muttered Myungsoo, his arms pulled me closer and my skin was burning where he touched, he pressed his lips to my neck, giving me cold chills.

“Myungsoo, I hope so.”

“Why you want something?”

“No, I wouldn’t like it if my lover was in love with someone else’s body.” I said, looking at him.

He smiled, “I love you to yeobo.”

I glared as he pulled me back inside.

“So, where’s my gift?” asked Myungsoo, hugging me closer to his warm body.

“I already told you, you aren’t getting one.”

“Yeolie…” whined Myungsoo while pouting.

“Stop pouting…” I said.

“Why?”

“You look ugly!” I said, sticking my tongue out at them.

He scowled at me, “Sungyeolie, I love you.”

“You still aren’t getting your gift.”

“Dang it…Can I have you as my gift then?”

“No.” I said, pushing him away, he pouted again, “Fine, I’ll take you to your gift, so, please just get that ugly pout off your face.”

He looked at me, chuckling, “I win, Yeolie.”

“You win a kick to the-“

“Yeolie, you’d be a naughty boy if you kicked me.”

“So, it wouldn’t matter.” I said, “You already gave me my gift, so you can’t take it back!”

He sighed and pouted again.

“Blah! Myungpoop, stop it.”

“Give me my gift.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Yay! I get my present!” Said Myungsoo hugging me again, I sighed.

“You’re being naughty again…you are not getting a gift this year or next…”

“Fine…I’ll be good, but can I please have me gift now?” asked Myungsoo, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, “Fine, follow me it’s in my bedroom.”

“Do I get you?”

“No, stop being erted,” I said, glancing at him over my shoulder.

He looked at me and pouted I smiled at him, happily as I handed him his gift, which wasn’t wrapped up, because I didn’t get time to wrap it because of Sungjong forcing me to clean and set up the house. I looked at Myungsoo, who smiled as he flipped through the scrap book, seeing both pictures of when we were younger in Busan and pictures from more recent times.

He smiled looking at me, “When did you take pictures of us from recently?”

“Who said that I took them?” I asked smiling, “I had some help from some people, so…do you like it?”

“I love it Sungyeol…” said Myungsoo, “I hope next time I’ll be able to help you make one of these…”

I smiled and he pulled me close again, kissing me on the lips.

“Thank you, Yeolie, it’s the best gift that could ever be given…” whispered Myungsoo, kissing me happily again.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

Dongjun looked at the cleats I got him, a smile spread from ear to ear, lighting his face up. He examined the shoes and then set them back into the box, hugging me tightly and happily, “Thank you…”

I smiled, “You’re welcome.”

“They are exactly what I wanted,” Said Dongjun, smiling as he pecked my lips, pulling me closer.

I smiled at him, “I thought you’d like them since the cleats you have now has a large hole in them…”

He looked at me and smiled, “I’m not sure if you’ll like this, but I saw that you were necklaces, and I thought you’d like this…”

I took the box from his hand, smiling widely seeing the box in his hands. I opened it up, smiling widely at the necklace I saw, I picked up the ring on the chain and looked at it, then looking at him to see him raising his hand, I saw a matching rings on his finger.

I smiled widely and kissed him happily, “Thank you hyung…”

He smiled and hugged me back, “You’re welcome.”

 

I knew that this relationship would last long. I knew that both Sungyeol and I would be happy for the rest of our lives. I knew that Myungsoo wouldn’t give Sungyeol up again. I knew Dongjun was going to stay with me, that he WANTED to stay with me. I knew we’d be together until death, I knew Myungsoo and Sungyeol would be the same.

 

[3rd Person PoV]

In the bedroom, where Sungyeol and Myungsoo had been in, sat the photo album, it was open to the last page with was filled with a collage of black and white pictures from throughout the years, in the center of the page sat a paper that read:

Thank you for changing my world from black and white to color