First Date (4/4)

From Black and White to Color

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

We laid there looking up at the cloudless sky for hours, just talking; we both were smiling happily, catching up on each other’s life. His arm being a pillow under my head as we just laid there enjoying each other’s presence. I snuggled up against his warm chest, listening to his constant heartbeat, when suddenly my stomach grumbled, wanting food. Myungsoo laughed and looked at me.

“My Yeolie is hungry, isn’t he?” said Myungsoo, I pouted.

“I am, but do you need to talk that way?” I asked.

He looked at me and nodded happily, he pecked my lips.

We both then sat up and Myungsoo pulled the basket out again, he handed me a sandwich and a beverage, we both ate in silence, throwing our trash into our basket, happily. He smiled after we ate our sandwiches; we both didn’t feel like eating anything else, so we sat beside each other again, looking out over the calm ocean, smiling happily as the sound of the waves crashing calmed the two of us.

Before we knew it, we were watching the sunset, as the sun began to disappear under the sea; the sky became painted with beautiful mixtures of pinks, oranges, blues, purples, and reds. As we sat there, Myungsoo wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him to the point I was practically sitting in the younger male’s lap. I blushed a bit as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his board chest, my hear skipped a beat as he kissed the top of my head and pulled both of us back, making me lay on top of him.

“It’s such a nice night out isn’t it?” asked Myungsoo, his eyes were closed.

I nodded, “It’s not too hot not too cold tonight, and it really is amazing.”

Myungsoo nodded and said, “So, did you like today’s date?”

I nodded, yawning, “Yes…something would make it better thought…”

He looked at me with a questioning looked, “What?”

“A kiss…” I said, blushing a bit, just as soon as I said it, he pulled me up to face him, he then leaned forward, off the ground and our lips met and we both lost ourselves in the kiss.

I shivered when I felt his tongue run over my lips asking for entrance, my blush darkened but I opened my mouth for him happily. He then began the tongue war between the two of us, making me blush even deeper. He smiled as he pulled away and allowed me to take air into my burning lungs. He then had the two of us lay down again.

“We should probably be going back…” whispered Myungsoo, I nodded, sitting up, he sat up too, kissing my lips again, and he then picked me up, standing up. I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“What about the things?” I asked.

“I rented it…” muttered L, “They told me that they’d clean it up.”

“Where are we going now?”

“Home…” said Myungsoo, smiling at me.

“Why?”

“We have to film tomorrow…” whispered Myungsoo kissing my forehead.

We then boarded the bus and sat happily in the back together, I ended up falling asleep while leaning against him happily.

 

 

Hope you all liked this chapter and I hope it wasn't boring...Anyway, I took two chapters out, they didn't fit into the story, so the story is going to be shorter than planned, however, the last chapter will be posted on Christmas...:D Anyways, I'm curious, how old do you think I am?