First Date (2/4)

From Black and White to Color

 

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

My smile grew from ear to ear, seeing Sungyeol’s eyes light up in happiness as our first destination came into his sight. He looked at me, smiling happily. He finally went back to the childish Sungyeol I knew from back in Busan.

“An amusement park, really?”

I nodded, laughing at the childish male in front of me.

“Let’s go!” said Sungyeol happily, he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me towards the amusement park with a smile on his face.

“You really are a child trapped in a teenager’s body, aren’t you?”

He looked at me and nodded, “Let’s go play!”

I laughed letting the older male pull me to the amusement park happily. As we entered the park, he slowed his pace so he was walking beside me; I held his hand tightly, walking through the amusement park filled with families and people of all ages. My cheeks were hurting from how much I was smiling; it’s really been a while since I’ve been this happy.

“Myungsoo, let’s go on that!” said Sungyeol, pointing at the largest rollercoaster in the park, I looked at the high and long rollercoaster that went upside quite a few times.

I nodded, “Ok…If I must…”

“Aw…Myung, you don’t have to worry, it’s not like we’ll die from riding it.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if we did die on it.” I said, looking at him.

He smiled and pulled me towards the line for the monstrous ride, he was literally shaking from excitement, or fear…either one was possible, knowing this hyung.

                            

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

We stood in line; I looked up at the monstrous thing in fear. Why was I so stupid to tell him to ride this? I’m going to end up screaming like the little girl I am…not… My palms began to get sweaty and my hands began to tremble wildly, Myungsoo looked at me with a raised eye brow.

“Are you sure you want to go on this?” asked Myungsoo.

I shook my head.

He chuckled, “Yeolie, don’t worry about it, I’m here for you to hold if you are scared.”

I blushed a bit, nodding; I ignored all the weird glances we were getting.

“Awwww…are you getting embarrassed?”

I nodded, not bothering to lie.

He suddenly pinched my cheeks and I looked at him shocked at how close his face was to mine.

“Hey, you two stop that crap and move with the line!” hissed the buff man behind us.

The two of us looked at him then back at each other, laughing as we both moved with the line, shaking our heads at the rude and possibly jealous man behind us.

“How many is your party?” asked the worker.

“Two,” Said Myungsoo and I as we got to the boarding platform of the ride, we both smiled at the girl working and she seemed to swoon a bit, which we both found rather funny.

“Alright, go to lane one…” said the lady.

I froze and Myungsoo had to pull me to the front row of seats and push me into the seat, buckling me up and bringing down the shoulder thing to keep us in the seats when we go upside down, he also brought the medal security bar down so I’d stay in my seat. I then held onto his hand in a death grip, making him chuckle.

“Why would you suggest this ride if you hate it so much?” asked Myungsoo.

“I didn’t think we’d be in the front row of seats…that’s why…” I said, closing my eyes as the train jerked a bit as it started, as soon as we came out of loading area, it went straight into a tall hill, making me squeeze Myungsoo’s hand tighter than before.

Myungsoo chuckled, “Yeolie, don’t close your eyes…look at how far you can see up here.”

I nodded and opened my eyes, looking down, the people were like ants, I bit back a scream, because just as I opened my eyes, we went down the hill, I let out a high pitched squeal, making Myungsoo burst into laughter.

“I didn’t know my Yeolie was a dolphin.” Yelled Myungsoo and I clawed at his hand while closing my eyes tightly.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

Dongjun covered my eyes as he helped me out of the bus, I smiled happily. I heard screams and my curiosity peaked, I really wanted to know where we were now. I pouted as he still didn’t uncover my eyes as we stood in line.

“When do I get to see where we are?” I asked, cutely, pouting, making Dongjun chuckle.

“When I want you to see,” Said Dongjun, “Close your eyes.”

I sighed and nodded, keeping my eyes closed so I’d get the element of surprise when I opened them up. Dongjun’s strong arms wrapped around my waist, making my heart beat faster. I blushed a bit when I felt him squeeze my waist a bit.

“Can I open them up yet?” I asked.

“Now you can.” Said Dongjun, smiling happily, when I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of people.

“The amusement park?” I said, shocked a little.

Dongjun nodded, smiling happily. I shook my head, suddenly I saw a white teddy bear and I totally fell in love with it at first sight. I looked at Dongjun with big eyes.

“Hyung~ Win that teddy bear for me, please?”

He nodded smiling at me, pulling me towards the booth where the booth was. I stood there watching him waist five dollars, but eventually win the bear for me. When he won it, he turned around and handed it to me and I took it from him holding the bear close, squeezing it happily. I looked at Dongjun who looked like he was expecting something and I blushed a bit as I stood on my tip toes a bit and kissed his cheek, making him smile. 

 

!!!!PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE EVEN THOUGH IT'S KIND OF LONG!!!!

 

Ok, so I finally planned this story out (I didn't have it planned before) and it will end after 19 Chapters 
(we are on chapter 10 right now, so there are nine more chapters). I'm posting now, because I wrote this because I had a litle time to do so today, because I was sick and slept most of today and worked on some long term school projects I had...Anyway, I made a posting schedule, that I though I'd give to you all so you all know when to expect updates, because I'm really busy right now plus I'm going to post the last Chapter on Christmas, because I'm really determined to, and I like stick to schedules...Anyway, here it is:

12/11/11- Chapter 11

12/17/11- Chapter 12

12/22/11- Chapter 13 (I start my break on the 22nd so fun, fun...)

12/23/11- Chapter 14 

12/24/11- Chapter 15, 16, 17 (Triple update for Christmas Eve!)

12/25/11- Chapter 18, 19 (Epilogue)

So...Yeah, that is the schedule and the days you can expect updates on! :D

Also, they keep delaying my exams so, now they are on the first/second week of January, so after we come back from break, so I'm not as busy...However, my teachers are still pushing on homework, because we have things we can and need to get through before the exams, which is why, up until the 22, I'll update weekly/bi weekly. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and understand why there is such a slow update period right now...

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop