Dream

EXO SERIES: How To Fall For Park Chanyeol [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: STILL EDITING Hi everyone ^^ Have you already watched EXO's comeback/showcase stage? :O I'm watching it right now and oh my goodness.. What do you think of their Monster and Lucky One? :) Please enjoy reading and don't forget to listen to EXO's new songs! ;)

---

">http://

>>CHANYEOL'S POV<<

I could still remember that day. 

Our graduation day. 

I could still remember how Kyungsoo, Dong Hyuk and I were overly happy when we finally graduated from high school. It was a great day, but I'd miss high school a lot. 

But there was another person. This certain person appeared on our graduation day, but didn't stay for long. 

I felt better after seeing her for a while, but then I felt empty again like when she wasn't at the airport anymore. 

Seong Ha Rin.

If I said I didn't regret breaking up with her, I would lie. 

I did regret it, but I couldn't change it. Ha Rin didn't believe in our love, and I started to become distant. I only cared about my life in SM and I stopped caring about my girlfriend. 

I was a real douche.

I even thought of taking a break from training. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun thought I was crazy, but I wasn't. I was only mad at me for doing the biggest mistake I could've ever done.

I loved Ha Rin, as a friend, as a boyfriend and as her best friend. Sometimes I wished I never confessed to Ha Rin since we would stay best friends for our whole life, we spent our entire life together and now I felt every single memory coming up in my mind. 

I was walking through the whole SM building, thinking of how stupid I was. Or rather how much of an idiot I was. I was a coward. 

I remembered everything we went through together.

How she explained to me how to play the flute, how we became best friends ever since we met in preschool, how our ways parted when we attended middle school, how she luckily transferred back to the same middle school as Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and me, how we had our first kiss in the Han River, how we grew older and attended high school together, how we became best friends and continued our journey together, how we formed the band together and had our first gig, how I was drunk and confessed to her during the Christmas dinner. 

I remembered everything.

I thought the open wounds would heal after time passed, but I felt worse day by day. 

It was the worst emotional pain I've been through my entire life.

I was introduced to SM's new boy group EXO, I was happy, I was more than happy but I wasn't able to show that I was happy. I couldn't smile and I couldn't express my feelings. Because everytime I would smile, I would remember what I have done to become like this. 

It was a miracle that I'd debut with my best friends, but no one would ever find out that we all attended the same school. If someone did, then they would also find out about Ha Rin. And if they found out about Ha Rin, they would also find out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter