The Finals

EXO SERIES: How To Fall For Park Chanyeol [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: STILL EDITING

---

>>HA RIN'S POV<<

The finals. Tomorrow. I was currently studying with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Dong Hyuk were all here a few hours ago, but they were forced to go back home to study on their own. An exam which would decide over our whole future and my chance to go to university. With these grades. 

"We spent the past weeks studying but I have never felt this bad." I said rubbing my eyes. Our parents didn't want us to worry too much and make sure we would get enough sleep knowing how important this college admission test was. Both said wether we would do well or bad, grades weren't everything. If I did this right, I might be accepted to the university I applied for. However, if I failed I would need to re-take it and I really wanted to avoid that.

"Come on, just this last question Ha Rin." Chanyeol said but started yawning either. I could feel my eyelids slowly drooping and becoming heavier, but sometimes I forced myself to stay awake. I rubbed my eyes again and yawned, trying to focus. Turning my head to Chanyeol then, I realized his eyes were closed and he already fell asleep. The sight caused me to smile warmly. Chanyeol had only spent his time tutoring me. I was grateful. I leaned in to kiss his cheek. 

I thought of carrying him to bed somehow, but Chanyeol was heavy. I couldn't let him sleep on the desk, though. I was too exhausted and drowsy that I didn't have the power to get up. That was how long we sat here and studied for tomorrow. Or today. I didn't know the time. I remembered how nervous I should actually be, but I wasn't afraid of the upcoming exam. Worrying, what will be the use of worrying? Not even a minute afterwards, my eyes must have closed automatically and I fell asleep. 

The next morning, Yoora eonni woke Chanyeol and me up. I didn't feel all too well knowing that I would sit in class for eight hours straight. Yoora eonni wasn't surprised to see us in Chanyeol's bedroom, especially at the desk obviously having studied the whole time. 

"Aigoo, you two." Eonni laughed gently as she saw Chanyeol and me. "Our Chanyeolie and Ha Rin are dating, I can't believe it. You two look so good together." I watched Yoora eonni pinching her brother's cheeks but Chanyeol was just scowling. My best friend handed me some of my clothes so I didn't need to extra go over to my house and get them.  

"Yah, noona. This is not the time for that." Chanyeol complained and stretched himself, getting up from his seat. "Tell eomma and appa that we will come in five minutes." When Yoora eonni closed the door, Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. Without another word or warning at least, Chanyeol took his shirt off to get changed into comfortable clothes. 

"Tch, are you really traning at a label? There's nothing here." I poked his stomach and laughed. Chanyeol wasn't chubby, but his body wasn't muscular either. Some people would've expected that, though. I pinched Chanyeol's cheek the exact way like Yoora eonni did. "Our little puppy Chanyeol." I giggled but let him put on his uniform quickly. Even though it was the exam day today and I was not supposed to be in a good mood, I was optimistic in the morning. "Turn around so I can get changed." 

I saw Chanyeol smirk before he turned around. Taking my clothes off I threw my shirt at Chanyeol. "Yah, where are you looking at?!" Chanyeol giggled and looked back. ert. I turned around to face Chanyeol and adjusted his tie because it wasn't straight. 

After a nice breakfast, this time at my house, we said goodbye to our families and prepared to leave the house. Ha Neul oppa patted my head and wished me luck, teasing me a last time. Yoora eonni wished us luck either and waved Chanyeol and me goodbye. As soon as we exited my house, it was suspiciously quiet. Shops were closed, almost no one was around, only school buses were heard. Only students were seen, a lot of policemen as well. It was a Thursday. The second week of November. The weather in the morning was cold, the walk to the bus stop took longer than usual.

I walked next to Chanyeol in silence and linked my arm with his. Mainly because I felt cold. Chanyeol seemed to like it, though. Of course he did. This punk. "Chanyeol-ah, let's have a meal with the others after the exam. Graduation is soon in three months already." 

"Let's go eat then." Chanyeol responded and took my hand instead before hiding our hands in the pocket of my jacket. "Eomma and appa will wait in front of the school later. Besides, yesterday was our last tutor lesson, wasn't it?" I nodded my head, feeling glad I would never have to go through all this studying again after the finals. Well, except for university. "Do you feel cold?" I denied and felt his concern. "You will do well, Chanyeol-ah. If you want to attend college, then do so. If you want to become an idol, I won't stop you." Chanyeol could do anything if he wanted. 

''It's finally over." The eight-hour finals. I wanted to shout with joy because we finished the exam. I felt a sense of freedom, I felt calm and I just wanted to throw any thing or tear my school book. A big crowd of students exited the school building and we were just in the somewhere in between the crowd. Our families picked us up in front of the school, proud and thankful for our efforts. We started at shortly before 9 AM and now it was almost time for dinner. I was just exhausted. 

"Are you tired?" Chanyeol questioned me and I nodded with a smile. "How was the exam?" I shrugged. I didn't have a special feeling about it. It was hell studying and horribly long. I was glad it was over now. 

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you going?" I heard Dong Hyuk asking but Baekhyun was already gone. His parents had come and left after Baekhyun talked to them. I was wondering what he was up to and I asked myself how he could still go somewhere even though he just finished the exam. 

Now it was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Dong Hyuk and me. "Our parents are waiting for us, too. Let's eat together another time." Another time? Until then, years would have passed and the promise of a meal would still not be forgotten. 

"Chanyeol-ah, you did well." My father praised my boyfriend and patted his back proudly. "You're such a smart son. Don't ever date a woman like Ha Rin with no brains. Two smart kids, this would be nice." 

"Appa!" I shouted earning a glare fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter