Questions

EXO SERIES: How To Fall For Park Chanyeol [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: STILL EDITING

---

>>HA RIN'S POV<<

During a school break, Dong Hyuk and I sat outside while watching some schoolmates playing some sports on the field. Chanyeol was among them. I've had some time to think in the last couple of days and confirmed that something was indeed wrong with me. My gaze fell on Chanyeol. He was all smiles and gave his friends a high five when he scored a goal. Suddenly, Chanyeol turned his head to our direction and waved his arm at us.

Tch, who does he think he is. I'm not sure if he has a fan club but there are surely some girls outside who came to watch him.

"Don't you think he acts different lately?" Dong Hyuk questioned me and took a sip from his water bottle. "Something is a bit off."

"I wouldn't know." I said and couldn't recall anything major happening. And how different did he mean? Well, maybe there were some incidents I tried not to remember and couldn't understand. I guessed I was never going to talk to anyone about it, but I wanted to speak to Yoo Ra. Maybe she could help me a bit, because currently I felt a little lost.

"What do you think?" Dong Hyuk pulled me back to reality and I realised I was drifting off in my thoughts. Seeing my confused look, Dong Hyuk chuckled. "About Chanyeol I mean."

"What do you mean? He's our friend, my neighbour. Is there much to add to that?" His question was a bit vague and caught me off guard.

Dong Hyuk smiled and turned his face to the match on the field. "Have you ever tried to see Chanyeol in a different light?" 

I raised my eyebrow at my friend. "What are you trying to say? You're asking really weird things, Dong Hyuk."

"Never mind, forget it. You are both so hopeless." Dong Hyuk shook his head and wrapped up the conversation. The school bell rang and it was time to go back to class. Chanyeol jogged back to us, panting a bit from the playing, and joined us. "Karaoke or studying after classes?"

"Training." Chanyeol responded briefly and shrugged his shoulders apologetically. 

"You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter