Screwed...

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V

I looked at the note twice to make sure that what I was reading was true. I quickly grabbed the note and called my sister,

            “WHAT IS THIS NOTE?! Are you stupid?! Do you think I can be you?! Do you think I want to be you?! Are you trying to put me in the middle of this?! And finally WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! AND WHAT IS THAT ADDRESS?!” I heard Minji sigh through the line.

            “One, I am not stupid and yes I believe you can be me. Two, no I am pretty sure you love your life. Three, I'm not putting you in the middle of anything nor did you do anything to deserve this. Finally, that address will serve its purpose when the time comes. All I want is for you to be me while I do something.” The pause was evident in her tone, which usually meant she was hiding something, but I didn’t want to put any extra pressure on her.

            “Fine Min. What do I have to do?” I said giving in to her like I usually did. As if Minji was expecting my answer she began talking immediately.

            “I need you to just be me. Go to my schedules do everything I would do. And finally keep Tae happy while I'm gone.” She said with a sad tone in her voice near the end. I looked at the phone in my hand confused.

            “Min he will know its me right when he sees me, and he loves you not me.” I said trying to reason with her.

“I know Eunji but please do this for me he needs to be happy and I have to do this I just need your help.” I looked at my phone once more and sighed.

            “Fine.”

I heard a sigh of relief through the other line.

            “Okay Ji remember that I love you…. Bye.” Then the line went dead. I soon got a text from Minji with her schedule that she got and where her stuff is. I quickly read the schedule and realized that there was a photo shoot in 30 minutes. ‘SHOOT’ I mentally screamed before grabbing a granola bar and heading out the door to Minji’s manager’s car.

            “Hi Unnies and Oppa.” I said sitting in the only empty seat. All of them chorused hellos back to me and then we were on the road. While in the car I thought about what could go wrong with this plan that Minji has. To be honest, I don’t think she realizes what she's doing. She could ruin all of her friendships and all she has worked for. Even her relationship with Taehyung.

Once we got to the shoot I shook all my bad thoughts away and then all of us were immediately rushed into dressing rooms with stylists. All I heard for the past hour as I was getting ready was ‘lets curl this.’ Or ‘change her into that.’ I was about to rip those Unnies heads off if they changed me one more time, and this was only the first part of the shoot. I didn’t know how Minji did any of this daily. Once I got out, I was rushed into a picture with Haerin who was one of Minij’s best friends in the group.

            “You look beautiful, ready weirdo?” Haerin said looking at me. I looked at her chuckling. Every time Minij talked about Haerin she told me their relationship were mainly insults that meant other things.

            “Yes and not as gorgeous as you idiot.” I said looking at the camera again. The photographer looked at us,

            “Lets get started then.”

Once we finished the photo-shoot, I couldn't tell whether my feet were going to fall off or if I was going to be bald by tomorrow.

            “Off to practice,” Sooyoung hummed when we got out of the van in front of BigHit's building. We all giggled and continued walking. While walking in, I heard a few boys voices,

            “Hello Sunbaes.” I looked to see that the boys of BTS were in front of us.  A few of the girls chorused with hello, but I noticed one was missing.

            “Isn’t Taehyung miss-”

I paused when I felt arms around my shoulders.

            “Never mind found the missing person.” I said awkwardly chuckling. All of the boys ‘oohed’ while the girls looked at us like they had seen this a million times before. But what they didn’t know was that this was a new feeling for me.

            “Okay okay enough fan service you two we have practice to get to. Come on, idiot.” Haerin said taking my hand and pulling me away. While being pulled I waved at Taehyung awkwardly.

            “Yah you idiot Unnie I was having fun.” Even though that was a complete lie. It was very awkward being in his arms even though he thought it was normal. Haerin laughed,

            “That sentence was so contradicting…do you respect me or not stupid?” I looked at her with a ’duh’ face.

            “Hehhe~ Nope.” Then I broke out into a sprint. Taking no time to run somewhere far away.

            “You missed the practice room even though you're usually the one who's most excited to go in first.” I heard Seolhyun say from far away. I rubbed my neck nervously and ran back to the door they were waiting in front of. I quickly skipped inside.        

            “Oops slipped my mind.” I said placing my bag on the floor then sitting. All of the girls looked at me with weird looks before starting to walk inside to get ready to practice. Once they put the song on I realized what one it was before we all got in positions to start the song. Minji was the dancer so she started the dance first with quick popping movements. I was glad Minji made me watch her dance every time she was home because it was easier to do.  It almost made it seem like she knew that this was going to happen. After practicing for hours all of us ended up on top of each other damp with sweat.           

            “Other than walking in and seeing this I can happily say this is the most normal thing I've ever seen you girls do.” I heard as the door softly closed. I was on the top of the pile so it was the easiest to roll off of Sooyoung and land right by the unknown voice.

            “Nope I take that back. Minji actually rolling by me just ruined it.” I laughed before realizing that I was acting less like my sister and that it was the manager. I quickly got up and sat on the pile looking at the manager.

            “Yes? You were saying?” I said waving my hand at him like a princess. The manager quickly laughed before walking over to our pile,

            “Its time to leave to the dorm.”

It didn’t take me too long to realize that my sister also lived in the Gem dorm. It also didn’t take me long to find out that I didn’t have any of my things and only had my sisters. I'm so screwed.

 

            This was going to be a long night…

 

A/N: Chapter 2 is now here! I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you to all of my new subscribers and people who commented it means a lot~