Crazy fans

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V

            “So Jungkookie what did you need?” Jungkook looked at me nervously, not noticing that his ears were red.

            “Will….Do you want to hang out tomorrow?” I chuckled at his nervous attitude,

            “Sure I will what time?”

            “I will text you bye Haerin-noona is coming by the way.” Jungkook mentioned quickly and lightly before running away.

            “MINJI COME HERE I WILL KISS YOU.” I bolted in the direction Jungkook went.

            “YAH JEON JUNGKOOK I WILL KILL YOU.” I said before I was tackled and kissed everywhere except for my lips. Haerin laughed and picked me up before walking back to the dorm with me. When we walked back into the dorm we all crashed on the couch falling asleep tangled up in blankets.

           

(Next day~)

            “Every girl has this problem but I usually don’t….what is wrong with me!?!?!” I said looking through Minji’s closet.

            “Lets go with this,” I said grabbing ripped jeans,a white t-shirt, and adidas hightops.  I was pulling my hair up when I got a text from Jungkook,

            ‘I’m here. By they way you need a swimsuit hehehehehe’

I sighed before going through the closet and looking for a decent swimsuit. Once I found one that sastified me, I shoved it into my backpack and left the dorm.

            “Lets go.” I said before walking with Jungkook who was wearing a hoodie while I wore a lettermans jacket with my glasses.

            “You wear glasses?” I nodded at him while pushing them up.

            “Yep, I've been wearing them since a certain incident happened which made me eyesight go bad.” Jungkook nodded before we walked into a café near the dorm.

            “One strawberry bubbletea and one honeydew bubbletea please.” The cashier nodded before going to make us our bubble teas. I smiled and sat next to Jungkook before going onto my phone seeing notifications on my personal IG about Winner coming back.

            ‘YASSSSSSSS THEY'RE COMING BACK AND IT'LL OVERLAP IN OUR PROMOTION TIME.’ I thought to myself because I'm a really big fan of Winner.

            “You like Winner?” I jumped hearing Jungkook talk all of the sudden hovering over my shoulder while holding our bubble teas.

            “Yup I've liked them since Win.” He nodded before handing me my bubble tea and walking out of the café with me. After walking for a while we hopped on a bus taking us to an unknown place.

            “Okay close your eyes Noona.” Jungkook said when the bus was closing to a stop. I shut my eyes and grabbed Jungkook's hand so I can follow him without tripping.

            “Okay, open your eyes!” Jungkook said after we stopped. I opened them and saw that we were on a beach with an open carnival.

            “OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK,” I said smiling at him jumping up and down.

            “I have always wanted to go somewhere like this.” I said running around. He smiled and looked at me confused.

            “You've never been to one of these before?” He said swinging our intertwined hands together, which I completely forgot about but didn't mind.

            “Yes when I was younger I would go to school, sleep, and eat. Not in that order though.” Jungkook laughed before taking me to a fun house maze. I pulled my hand away and ran in the house happily.

            “First one out wins!” I shouted before going inside. At about the middle of the maze I was in the room of mirrors I stopped and stared at my happy face which was much brighter now compared to before all of this started.

            ‘Maybe this was part of Minj’s plan...to show me what I missed when I was younger.’ I thought to myself before running away because I heard Jungkook whispering my name. Once I was out of the maze I was shocked to see Jungkook standing there with a smug look on his face.

            “What…HOW?” He laughed at me before we started walking again.

            “Looks like I win! Shall we go in the water now?” Jungkook said looking at me smiling.

            “No, but I'll put on my bathing suit so I don’t get my clothes wet PLUS IT’S FRICKING WINTER JUNGKOOK.”

            “But it's still fun to go in the water.” I slapped myself in the head before changing into my bathing suit, which was a tankini…I also kept my jeans on so I wouldn’t be as cold. When I got out of the changing room, I was met with Jungkook who was in trunks and a white shirt as usual. We both sat on the sand with a towel under us looking at the water.

            “Hey isn’t that Minji? Who is she with? It looks like Jungkook.”

Jungkook and I looked at eachother frantically before getting up, grabbing my hand and running away quickly trying to lose the fans.

            “WOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK LIKE YOU AND DECIDE TO COME HERE DURING THE WINTER.” I yelled at Jungkook. He shrugged and continued running. The crowd grew as fans yelled screaming our names. We both turned quickly into an alley. Sliding down the wall we silently laughed to each other.

            “Well today was pretty eventful wasn’t it?” Jungkook said looking at me. I nodded and put my head on the wall.

            “That was thrilling and a new experience.” I said looking up at the blue sky. Jungkook nodded before getting up and checking if the coast was clear he nodded and I put on my lettermans jacket before we headed out into the street and walked to the bus stop. We didn’t stop holding hands until I was at my dorm,

            “Thank you for today, Jungkook. It made me really happy.” Jungkook smiled and shook his head,

            “It was my pleasure and I enjoyed it as well.” I nodded and I hugged him before waking into the dorm, closing the door, and sliding down the side of the door.

            “Whelp that was a nice feeling I got in my heart just now,” I said to myself before getting up and heading into the living room where all of the girls were sitting and eating dinner. I grabbed some for myself before sitting with them and talking with them. But as we were talking, I couldn't kept thinking about how I felt when Jungkook and I hugged.

Jungkook and Eunji’s P.O.V

            That feeling is something I would feel everyday if I could.

 

A/N: That was Chapter 11~ I hope you guys enjoyed this cute chapter oh and by the way who else is excited about Winner coming back and if you don’t know who winner is they are awesome in my opinion so go check them out if you want~ Please continue to comment it really helps me and makes me happy when people comment! And please welcome my new editor/co-author Risa she is amazing and kind and I am glad she wanted to help me with this story.

 

A/N: Hi-Hi! This is the new co-author/editor, Risa, speaking here. I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful to Jay for letting me have this opportunity. She really does inspire me and I decided why not make this whole thing easier on her? So I asked if she has an editor and she said right away that I could take it if I wanted to. I'm so happy and thank you so much Jay! Also thank you readers for reading and please do comment about how you felt about this chapter! And I hope you welcome me with open arms as the new co-author/editor of The Twins Game! Thank you and bye-bye!~