Struggles

The Twins Game

Eunji P.O.V

            I woke up in the van I have driven in for weeks now. I turned and saw the rest of the girls asleep. I took out my phone and saw that today was our comeback stage.

            'OH MAH GOSH WINNER IS ALSO GOING TO BE THERE.' I squealed in my head before feeling the car come to a stop. I shook all the girls then hopped out of the car waving to all of the fans who were outside screaming our names…well Minji’s at least. We all walked inside and got changed into our outfits for the performance. While we were walking around, I ran into Seungyoon and Mino of Winner. Haerin grabbed my hand and waved at them.

            “Minji and Haerin-noona Hi~” Seungyoon and Mino said while bowing their heads. I shook my head at them,

            “No need to bow boys.” Haerin nodded and slapped Seungyoon on the back of his head.

            “Where is your dumb maknae, eh?” Seungyoon pointed behind me and we were met with the blank face of my bias from Winner, Nam Taehyun. Haerin ran over to him and hit him with her hand.

            “You need to tell me why you snuck nail polish into my black adidas.” Taehyun mumbled a quiet sorry then looked at me happily,

            “Hey, Minji-noona.” I nodded and waved before walking away towards someone I knew would be here.

            “Hyuna-unnie!” I said walking into the changing room with 4MINUTE outside of it. Hyuna looked up at me surprised,

            “Little Ji!” She said happily before dragging me outside. I'll be honest, I have known Hyuna since she debuted because I went to a number of her fansigns.

            “How are you?” I looked at her smiling,

            “Good. You? I love your new song by the way.” Hyuna chuckled,

            “I'm great and thanks! What are you doing here by the way?” I tipped my head over until I realized what she meant,

            “Oh Minji has a…problem so I am filling in for her,” I said as sweetly as possible. Hyuna nodded then said her goodbyes because Sooyoung came to get me for our stage. Behind the stage we were all given our mics then a couple of seconds to get into position before the cameras . Once we began everyone was screaming loudly and cheering happily. I sang the last note of the song finishing the dance. We bowed and waved at all of the fans before leaving the stage and grabbing water bottles. I walked into the dressing room tired and deflated.

            “Are you at least going to take off your makeup before you sleep stupid?” I waved my hand dismissing Haerin’s statement before closing my eyes and sleeping.

            “Wake up, Tae is here to see you.” I shot upright staring at Seolhyun who looked just as shocked as I was.

            “Is he with anyone else Seolhyun?” She shook her then walked out of the room wearing furry slippers.  I walked out of the bed and put up my messy hair before walking out of the dorm and saw Taehyung leaning on the side of the wall.

            “When are you going to tell them or your fans?” I looked at him confused,

            “What?” He sighed and faced me.

            “Your fans and the members of GEM.” I stared at him for a long while before sighing.

            “I don’t know Taehyung and frankly its none of your business, but now that you know this please don’t use it against me just because you are angry at Minji.” I said before walking back into my dorm. I slammed the door and walked into my room and opened my laptop.

            ‘Breaking news:

                        A girl with the exact same features as GEM’s Minji was seen walking around with ikon’s Bobby in a store yesterday’

            I didn’t stop thinking until I was outside calling Nara and ordering her to give the phone to Bobby since I knew she was with them.

            “YAH KIM JIWON ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE AWAY WHAT HAPPENED.” I screamed into the phone once I heard Bobby say hello.

            “Well Ji thanks for saying hello.”

            “Hi Kim Jiwon…NOW CARE TO EXPLAIN YOU DUMB .”

            “Okay Eunji well I didn’t come to Minji she just walked into the store I filled in for my friend and she saw me and came to say hi.” I nodded and kept talking to him about what happened.

            “Well now I know what happened so I have to talk to Minji about laying low a little more, does that help you at all Eunji?” Nara asked. I said yes before saying bye to Bobby and Nara then turned off the phone and walked into the kitchen where all the girls were sitting and eating.

            “How did your talk with Tae go?” Sooyoung asked chewing on a strawberry. I smiled and grabbed one out of the bowl,

            “Quite well he just wanted to know about how our comeback stage was.” I said answering the question that Haerin was about to say. She shut and laughed before throwing her piece of fruit at me.

            “How do you- you know what just don’t even.” I chuckled and sat down on our couch before turning on a re-run of Emergency Couple.

            “You know I like Song Ji-hyos character just sayin.” I heard a knock on the door, I dismissed the girls who were trying to get up before getting the door. I saw a tired Jungkook.

            "What’s wrong?” I said as I closed the door to the dorm and pulled him out into the park. He looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders.

            “I saw the news is everything okay?” I looked at him and his hair.

            “Everything is fine. YG doesn’t like scandals so they'll take care of it.” Jungkook nodded and looked up at me with an eyesmile. I removed my hand and put it on my lap, but Jungkook grabbed it and slipped it back onto his head,

            “No, keep doing that it makes my head feel good.” I slapped his head before continuing my previous motion. After a while I heard his breathing slowdown and I knew he was asleep.

 

Jay's A/N: OOOH TAEHYUNG WHATCHA TRYIN….well I know but nobody else does lol. Well I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 16 of Twins Game!! Who knows where else I have used this chapter name before...lol. Tell me what you thought in the comments. Also, Thanks to MarzVangchhia for commenting on the last chapter :)I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and everything that happened. Thanks for reading, and remember to always Comment. See you next Thursday Bye~~~

Risa's A/N: Omlll tbh so many questions are going through my mind all at once cause of this chapter DX what about you guys? Comment down below on what you thought! But that Jungkookie x Eunji part at the end tho B) Anyways lol thank you guys for reading and I hopes you liked the chapter :3 bu-bye!~