Epilogue

The Twins Game

 

(2 Years later)

            Minji’s P.O.V (2 years later)

‘After two years of constant struggles and pain we have finally gotten to a point where everyone is happy. But, I am not talking about that anymore I am talking about the present time.’ I wrote at 6:15 before leaving my hotel room and entering everyone else’s rooms.

            “GUYS C’MON ITS ALMOST PERFORMANCE TIME.” They all smiled before heading to the concert venue where G.E.M and BTS were performing that night. After we got to the Venue we all got into our seats as G.E.M opened the show with their debut song. Soon after the concert a clip of two shadows appeared on the screen. They were dancing with each other in a contemporary manner.

            “Is that Jimin and Eunji?” Nara asked hitting me in the shoulder. I, just as confused as everyone else, shrugged and shook my head. Soon the stage opened to show Eunji and Jungkook. I screamed loudly with Nara,

            “SHIP SHIP SHIP.” As the song started they both started dancing with each other. After the dance was over the final pose was one you don’t get to see often. Eunji was hugging Jungkook with her legs around his back. Everyone in the audience cheered. Along with the cheers I heard fans booing, but most people were screaming even if it wasn’t for Eunji. A couple of moments after they finished the dance they both bowed before walking off the stage together. Everyone screamed and it was now time for the combined stage where BTS and G.E.M both performed a song by each other. After the concert was over we walked backstage along with a few lucky fans before seeing the groups we were waiting for.

            Eunji’s P.O.V

After getting offstage we had a break before fans started coming in to meet us. While I was standing and cleaning up my face and fixing my makeup I felt arms around my waist and a peck on my cheek.

            “What are you doing cutie?” I heard a soft voice say in my ear making me shiver before smiling.

            “Cleaning up my makeup…don’t want fans to think I am a mess.” I felt a nod before I heard Haerin say from inside of Jin’s arms,

            “BUT YOU ARE A MESS.”

I dropped my brush and screamed jokingly,

            “AT LEAST THEY DON’T THINK I AM TRASH.”

Haerin stopped hugging Jin before walking over to me. She immediately started laughing. She grabbed me into a headlock and pulled me to the floor.

            “Fine we are both trash and a mess.” I nodded before dusting my jeans off and getting up off the floor.

            Jungkook’s P.O.V

The hyungs and I walked into our changing room and sat down before our makeup artists took off our makeup that was put on for the night.

            “You and Eunji looked great tonight.” Jimin hyung said smiling at me through the mirror. I rolled my eyes at him before the door to our room opened revealing Minji and the rest of G.E.M including my lovely girlfriend. Eunji walked up to me and put her head on my shoulder before quickly removing it.

            “EWW that’s some sweaty crap right there.” Eunji said before moving to her sister and rubbing her face on her. Her sister laughed before shoving her on the floor.

            “SO WHY DO YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO GET YOUR BOYFRIENDS SWEAT ON ME. HUH?” She said breaking into her satori. Eunji fake cried and I glanced at her,

            “That is pretty disgusting.” Eunji looked at me like I stabbed her and then got up off the floor and hugged me,

            “You still love me though.” She said smiling up at me. I nodded,

            “Yes I do.” Before I placed my lips on her cheek. After I pecked her cheek I walked back over to my backpack and threw her a drink. Eunji caught it before grinning wildly and sticking a straw in her strawberry milk.

            “Jungkook can I talk to you for a moment.” Minji said holding the door open and motioning outside. I nodded and followed her out, ignoring all the stares the boys and GEM gave me.

            “You love her, right?” Minji said staring at me. I looked at her and seriously said,

            “Yes, I love your sister Minji.” Minji smiled and nodded.

            “Good. I hope you will marry her later in life.” I nodded,

            “I think that’s going to be something I will do.” Before Minji said anything I felt a person on my back and tears right after.

            “Thank you Jungkookie. I love you so much.” I placed Eunji down before wiping her tears away with my thumb,

            “Why are you crying? And of course I love you too.” She nodded before she placed her lips on mine. Not a second later I wrapped my arms around her and our lips moved in sync. Mine on hers, and hers on mine.

             

The End.

 

A/N: The Epilogue is now out and Twins game is a finished story! This story was a pleasure to work on and I am glad I had someone so amazing as Risa being my editor. A big thank you goes out to you Risa for always editing the chapters when you had time. (She also dealt with my pestering) Another big thank you, possibly the biggest, goes out to you guys. I am not the type of author to ask for anything because I truly believe the biggest thing is that you take your time to read my story. But, to all the people that commented nice things, thank you. Those comments I got made my day, even if I only got one, I still treasured them and tried to reply to all of them.

Other news my friend and I are writing a story! Both of us are writing this story and its about Seventeen! She will be posting the story on her wattpad, while I will be posting the story on here!

            That’s all from me. I hope you guys enjoyed Twins Game, and once again, Thank you for reading!