Hospitals...

The Twins Game

-Minji's POV-

 

“So Minji how did this…problem start?” I looked at the man whose name was Doctor Lee.

            “Do I have to explain this?” I said taking a sip of my bubble tea before placing it on the floor beside my feet. Doctor Lee nodded and looked on his clipboard.

            “None of my tests have been doing anything so I need to know what happened so I can at least try.” I nodded and took a deep breath.

(Flashback)

            “Minji where do you want to go since it’s your birthday?” My best friend in my middle school, Naeun, asked me.

            “Hmm lets go to…the ramen shop?” Naeun nodded before pressing the button on the road so we could walk across the cross walk. After waiting a few minutes Naeun and I walked into the ramen shop which we were frequent customers in.

            “Ahh, you guys are back again for the third time this week,” the owner Ahjumma said looking at Naeun and I. Naeun nodded before taking a seat,

            “Except this time it’s for Min’s birthday.” The Ahjumma smiled and brought some kimchi and water to our booth,

            “Well happy birthday, Minji!” She said smiling before heading back to make our ramen. After we got our ramen we began eating and talking with each other.

            “I have your gift,” Naeun said holding out a sparkly mint box. I smiled brightly before taking the box out of her hands.

            “Thanks Baeeeeeeeeeee.” I opened the box and saw a necklace with an infinity sign made out of both of our names,

            “That’s not it, I have a matching one too,” she said taking out a necklace from behind her uniform.

            “This is perfect. Thank you so much!” I said running to her and hugging her. She smiled and we both got up and paid before heading out of the shop and walking down the street. I hit the button, but then suddenly a stranger who was riding a bike started dragging me away. As soon as i was about to scream, Naeun ran up to us and pushed me away from the stranger.

            “Let's not do that again,” She said slightly laughing until she suddenly fell to the ground.

            “Naeun!” I said not noticing the figure to the side of me who dropped a knife and took off on his bike. I immidiatly took out my phone and dialed 911/119 and told them what happened. While I was waiting I held Naeun and tied my jacket around her stomach,

            “Stay with me you will be okay Naeun…don’t leave please.” I said looking at her eyes that were fluttering. All of the sudden she coughed up blood and it got all over my face. Her eyes shut right after and she fell limp as soon as the ambulance came and grabbed her. When we got in the ambulance I was sobbing over my friend who they were saying wasn’t going to make it.

            “Miss…Miss are you hurt anywhere?” Through all of my tears I shook my head. They nodded and brought Naeun out of a stretcher and wheeled her into the E.R surgery room. I fell onto the wall and walked into a room they said I could stay in. I fell on the floor and didn’t stop crying until the door slammed open and my twin walked in and looked at me sadly. She didn’t hesitate to pull me in a hug and my long hair as I cried in her arms. After a while I calmed down and laid on the bed. A doctor walked in and tried to motion me out, but Eunji went out instead. After Eunji came back she quickly took my hand and ran out of the hospital.

            “Min I am going to need you to stay calm while I tell you this.” I nodded and looked at my sisters serious face.

            “Naeun....she passed away during the surgery.” I broke down after that and looked at the hospital angry. After that, Eunji brought me into her own room through the window once we got home. I quickly ran to the bathroom so I could fix myself up for my birthday with my parents. Once I the light I screamed and out.

End of flashback

            “And after I woke up after that I couldn’t stand the sight of hospitals or blood.” Doctor Lee nodded and looked at me with his normal face of seriousness.

            “I have a few questions…can I?” I nodded and he looked at me.

            “Why did this cause you to leave being an idol?” I sighed and looked up at the sky before looking at him again.

            “Well, it had nothing to do with the fact of seeing blood…except my sister found out that I haven’t gone to the actual doctor in I don’t know how many years. So I decided while I get help I will help my sister be introduced to a new world of people I knew she would like and want to keep doing.” Doctor Lee nodded in understanding.

            “So, I think that’s where we are going to end today. I will see you in a few days.” I nodded and said goodbye before grabbing my purse and walking around the small town Eunji and I grew up in.  I passed a cute shop and walked inside,

            “Welcome- Min?!” A voice I knew quite well said. I turned and saw Bobby, one of mine and my sister's friend.

            “BOB,” I yelled running towards him before hugging him. Bobby chuckled while he hugged me back.

            “What are you doing here?” I heard from behind me and saw Chanwoo. I looked at him and frowned,

            “Has age made you older my cutie?” I said sassily. He looked offended and put his hand on his hip. Bobby laughed from behind us and smiled,

            “Why are you here?” I looked at him.

            “I am visiting the place where I was born…is that so wrong?” Bobby shook his head and scanned the items of the lady who walked in while we were hugging. I turned and walked around the store looking at all the stuff that was kpop themed. I grabbed an iKon one and walked towards Bobby and Chanwoo.

            “OH MAH GOSH I AM A HUGE FAN CAN YOU SIGN MY JOURNAL.” Bobby and Chanwoo cringed before Bobby took the journal and hurled it at the wall laughing.

            “Welp I guess my dream was crushed.” I said before waving bye to Chanwoo and Bobby and went exploring around the new town that I had not visited in many years.

 

Jay’s A/N: Another Flashback chapter lol~ Whelp I hope this gave you all what I have been wanting to reveal… Minji’s Problem!!! Risa and I were talking about this a while ago when she first became my editor because she was wondering why Minji was afraid of the hospital lol. But, I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter. And, don’t forget to comment if you liked the chapter or want me to improve on anything. Comments really make Risa's and my days better.  See you guys next Thursday Bye~~~~~~

Risa's A/N: Oml so we finally know why Minji's been effy recently and we finally know why she left being an idol for a while finally! And boo to Jay who wouldn't tell me back then T^T anyways i hope you guys liked the chapter as much as I did :3 Comment what you thought about it! Pls do it always makes me day :) Thank you guys for reading I loves youuuu ^3^ byee!~