Kiss

The Twins Game

Jungkook’s P.O.V

            After seeing Eunji act that way with Taehyung, it made me angry. I walked to elevator pondering what this could mean, but soon forgot because when I walked in the dorm I was immediately back-hugged by Jimin-hyung.

            “Jeon Jungkook-ie~” He said happily hugging me. I smiled and laughed at my hyungs antics.

            “Hey Jin-hyung can I talk to you?” I said looking at Jin who was sitting on the couch while I was still being hugged by Jimin.

            “Yea sure Jiminie let go so he can talk to me.” Jimin let go before running to the couch and jumping on Taehyung. Jin got up from the couch and I followed him into our kitchen, which was empty because none of us dare to enter Jin-hyungs domain.

            “What do you need Jungkookie?” Jin asked leaning on the counter. I sighed and looked at him in the face.

            “What would you do if someone disappeared and left someone who looks just like them in their place, but you end up falling for that person even though they are lying to the people you care about and could hurt the people you care about.” Jin-hyung looked at me weirdly before responding.

            “Well Jungkook, everyone has a reason for doing some things and if you know the reason then maybe you can try to find ways to avoid this person from hurting the people you care about plus, if you like the person, I am assuming it’s a girl, it's normal to fall for someone.” Once Jin-hyung finished I smiled at him before walking to get a waterbottle.

            “Thanks hyung.”

            “No problem Jungkookie.”

After recieving that peice of advice from Jin-hyung, I joined the rest of the hyungs on the couch so we can all play videogames. But for the rest of the night, I couldn’t help but think about if I truly liked Eunji or not.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

            After what happened I decided I would walk back to the dorm. Why did Jungkook look so sad after Taehyung came in? Did he really whisper sorry?

            “Agh stop Eunji you'll hurt you head,” I told myself before walking into the dorm seeing darkness and hearing nothing.

            “It seems like-“ That’s all I could say before I was grabbed and pulled onto the couch and a light shined on me.

            “How did you guys find this,” I asked looking at Seolhyun who was holding the light.

            “Oh we found it in your room,” Sooyoung said before being hit by Haerin. I giggled at bit before shutting myself up at Haerin’s face. Oh dear…what did I do?

            “We ask the questions here Minji. Where were you?” I sighed and looked at Haerin before replying,

            “I was at the practice room dancing.” Before I knew it the girls were walking away and had turned of the lights again.

            “That’s all we needed to know thanks, night Minji.” I nodded being still very confused. That’s all they wanted? 'Minji, these girls are to ‘go with the flow’ sometimes.' I thought to myself laughing before putting my thought about Minji in the back of my mind.

‘I'm supposed to be mad at her.’ I told myself walking to my room. I quickly put on my pj’s before sliding in the cold bed. I opened my phone and scrolled through the groups IG looking at the pictures that had been posted. I found one in particular of Minji and Jungkook with Haerin smiling and laughing with the caption,

            ‘How adorable is our little dongsaeng.’ I smiled and looked at Jungkook in the picture.

            ‘awh how cute…wait what?’ I just ignored that thought and shut my phone off. For a while I stared at the ceiling and eventually drifed off into sleep.

 

            “WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,” I heard along with the lyrics to Nu’est’s face blasting in our dorm.

            “CANT STOPPPPPPPP,” Seolhyun shouted running around the room with Haerin following her with her phone filming her. She suddenly walked into my room and pointed the camera at me,

            “Our cutie Minji is still sleep say hello Minnie.” I flipped over hiding my face from the camera. Haerin flipped me over which made me grab the phone and run away.

            “Hey!”

            “Oops looks like the cute Minji fought back.” I said laughing then looked at the comments on the V app.

            ‘Minji omg’

            ‘Minji looks a little different.’

            ‘Hmmm love you girls’

I smiled at the comments before handing the phone to Sooyoung. I sat at the small folding table watching the girls fool around on the app and decided to join them because I don’t know how long I'll have left with them before Minji comes back.

            “THAT’S THE END,” I shouted laughing at Haerin who was standing up ontop of Sooyoung.

            “OKAY GET OFF ME,” Sooyoung said rolling around on the floor. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it,

            “Hello- Oh hey Oppa how are you?” Our manager looked at me and said he was good before walking in to the dorm.

            “Okay I know I came later, but that’s because I have good news! No schedule for today you girls may do whatever you want.” Our Manager said before walking out. Everyone cheered before we all sat down on the couch to discuss what we should do.

            “Shopping?”

            “Food.”

            “I don’t know.”

            “How about we order take-out and binge watch dramas?” I suggested. All the girls looked at me and smiled.

            “Sounds like a plan,” they all said in unison. That’s also how we all ended up yelling at the TV about Kim Woobin and Lee Jongsuk’s bromance in School 2013.

            “JUST KISS ALREADY.” Haerin yelled at the screen causing us all to laugh hysterically.  

            “PARK SHIN HYE YOUR MOTHER IS JUST RUDE,” Seolhyun said while we were watching Pinocchio.

            “SHHHHH THEY'RE GONNA KISS.” Sooyoung said when we were finishing the final episode of Pinocchio.

            “What other drama can we watch?” Sooyoung said scrolling through the website.

            “BUBBLE GUM,” Haerin and I shouted in unison. All the girls laughed before we chose the first episode.

            “They're so cute together.” Sooyoung said happily leaning on me.

            “And you didn’t yell this time,” I said happily looking at her. We all turned and faced the TV at the moment they kissed.

            “Oh this makes me wanna kiss someone.” All the girls looked at me. I got up and backed away a bit.

            “No. No. No. I came up with this idea and helped you all order food.” Haerin shook her head,

            “Doesn’t matter come here.” She said running after me. I ran out of the door and saw Jungkook there. I smiled, grabbed him, and ran away.

            “BYE HAERIN I HAVE TO DEALL WITH JUNGKOOKIE BYEEEE.”

            “I will get her next time.” I heard as I ran away dragging Jungkook with me.

 

A/N: Here is fun chapter after all that happened last chapter lol. I started introducing the main love interest for Eunji and hopefully you all know who it is I hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember to comment I love responding and knowing ways to make my story better. Also Happy New Year~! (or eve depending on your time zone or the time your reading this lol)