Past friendships~

The Twins Game

(Before Minji left)

 

            Minji’s P.O.V

            “OMG SLAYYYYYYY.” I yelled watching Haerin dance during our break before we went to our next schedule.

            “YAH, COME HERE YOU LITTLE IDIOT AND SLAY YOURSELF.” She said running at me. I turned and ran out of the room screaming. Slay was our sarcastic word we used when we thought a person was doing worse than the last time. I smiled before rounding a corner sharply making Haerin bump straight into the wall.

            “NOT HELPING YOU BUT I HOPE YOUR OKAY.” I yelled before I continued running. I had an idea when I passed the trainee room so I walked in and began leading the trainees on a new dance. A few minutes later I heard the door open,

            “Yah trainee your late put your stuff down and begin-OWWWWW.” I yelled when I felt someone pulling on my ear. I smiled sadly at the trainee’s who look just as confused as their old instructor.

            “Sorry for her disruption, but trainee’s this is GEM's Minji. You may want to be like her in popularity wise but in personality she .” I pouted sadly and let myself be dragged out and waved at the trainees.

            “What are you two doing here?” I heard the familiar voice of my manager. I smiled and ran off saying bye.

            “OI MINJI.”

            “DON’T GO ALL JAPANESE ON ME HAERIN YOU FULL KOREAN.”

            “SHUT UP.”

Our conversation while running went like that until our other members grabbed us and pulled us into our van.

            “YEA IM ALRIGHT.” Haerin sang happily with her song playing. I looked at her weirdly,

            “ITS HEY IM ALIVEEEE,” I yelled.

            “NO ITS NOT.”

            “LOOK ON THE LYRICS HAERIN.” A few minutes of Haerin going through her phone later she said nothing and we continued driving in the van.

            “I AM HERE MUCHACHOSSSSS.”

            “NACHOOOOS.” Sooyoung said mishearing Haerin. Haerin looked at her with a RBF,

            “Nope don’t even try or I will make you wear heels once I am able to make you do something.” Haerin said. Sooyoung took the challenge and ran around screaming Nachos for the next five minutes while Seolhyun and I were having our makeup done. When we finished the girls and I headed out onto the stage for our fanmeet.

            “Shine bright! Hello, we are GEM!” (Okay if someone comes up with a better introduction please comment one.) We all said in unison bowing our heads. All the fans screamed and clapped in response to our introduction. A while later, we were all sitting and talking to fans happily.

            “Minji do you ever plan on leaving GEM for a solo career?” A fan asked. I shook my head immediately,

            “Nope I could never leave my childhood best friends. They help me and we help each other.” I said with a straight face looking at all my members who came and hugged me after. The fan nodded and moved to Seolhyun who smiled at the girl. I moved on to the next fan and we continued like that for a few hours and played some games as well.

           

 

            “Ahh yummy ramen-“ I smacked the chopsticks out of Seolhyun’s hand and handed her a plate of chicken, rice, and veggies. Seolhyun sighed and pouted at me,

            “No, it was my turn for dinner and I didn’t say we were having ramen did I? Nope, good eat that.” I said handing her a plate while I dished out everyone else’s. Seolhyun grabbed her now empty chopsticks and began eating humming happily at the taste once she tried it. All the girls came running in later with towels wrapped around their heads ready to eat. I smiled and cleaned a bit of my mess up before eating some myself.

            “That was good. Let's clean up.” I said while walking away into the bathroom ignoring everyone’s complaints of,’ She always does this.’ Or Haerin's special, ‘I will strangle you next time.’ Which by the way she never has the chance to because of Sooyoung. Later that night I got a text from an unknown number,

            ‘Doctor Lee said your classes start next week you need to meet at the spot you both picked to get started'

            'Thanks.’ I sighed and set my phone down on the floor before turning over and looking at Haerin who was fast asleep. I turned over myself and let sleep come over me. In the morning I woke up and took my pills quickly much to the displeasure of the other girls in the room.

            “Where are you going?” Haerin asked seeing my workout attire.

            “I have a trainee class I am teaching today bye~!” I said running out the door and going into the trainee building.

           

 

           “Okay this is the first routine of the hip-hop part. I will teach you a basic hat trick and by the end I want you to show it to the class with the partners I gave you last week.” I said looking at the trainee’s then taking my hat and doing the basic trick.

            “Okay, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, you're up.” The two boys came up and began their hat tricks. I nodded happily once they finished and gave them a few critiques and comments before calling up the next trainee’s.

            “Lee Chae-yoon and Kim Yeoreum come up.” I said calling up the boy and girl who were practicing while everyone was performing. These two were the black holes as some would like to say, but I was just like them when I was a trainee and it got me places so I was excited for what else these two will offer while I am teaching them for the next day.

            “Now, I will assign everyone to write a song with the same partners. Each song must have a rap and a vocal part and remember equal line distribution.” I said before leaving the class and heading to my own training room and began dancing for the next few hours. Later I got a call from Eunji,

            “Min, will you be home tonight?” I thought for a bit and answered,

            “Yup so make sure food is in the fridge because I'll be hungry and home for these last two days.” I said into the phone while packing my stuff.

            “What do you mean last?” I froze.

            “Nothing I'm just tired.” I said laughing a bit awkwardly. I heard Eunji’s sound of agreement before she ended the call and I walked out of the building heading towards my sister’s apartment.

 

Jay’s A/N: Chapter 14~ I am almost near twenty chapters!!! Well I hoped you all enjoyed seeing a little bit more about how Minji is with her members and fans. Also a little insight into what Minji is doing~~ Well I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and Thank you to Arashi93 and Adorably-Taelyn for commenting it really makes my day when people take the time after reading to comment on a story! Again, thanks for reading and remember to comment your thoughts! See you next Thursday, BUEEEE!

Risa's A/N: Hiiiiiii guysss Risa's a bit tired right now but thank you sooooooooooo much to those people who commented it made me so happy~<3 and just basically everything else Jay-Jay said mhm i love you guyssss ^w^ make sure to comment what you thought about this chapter too! Bu-Bye~