Fight or Flight

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V

 

Once we all got back to the dorm all the girls put their bags on the floor then went to their places in the dorm. I watched carefully to see which room only had one person because that meant it was ‘my’ room, but Haerin and Sooyoung just sat on the floor and watched TV. I quickly set my bag down then walked to the kitchen waiting until later to try and figure out which room Minji was in.

            “Unnies what do you want to eat?” I asked since it was Minji’s night to cook or order dinner on the fridge. Once I said food all the girls were in the kitchen like dogs.

            “Chicken!”

            “Udon!”

            “You!”

Were the answers thrown at me.

            “HAERIN YOU IDIOT WE WILL NOT BE EATING ME.” I yelled at her. Haerin raised her hands up laughing at my face. I quickly walked to the fridge to see what I actually could make, but soon realized their fridge was like my own. A barren waste land.

            “I am ordering Chinese write what you want on this-plate.” I said grabbing the paper plate on the floor. All the girls quickly grabbed the plate and wrote what they wanted. After I ordered I went to the restroom to change into whatever clean clothes were in Minji’s bag. Luckily, there were some sweatpants and a white shirt in the bag. When I went to look in her bag for anything else there was nothing.

            ‘I guess I will sleep in my contacts’ I mumbled to myself.

Once the food got to the dorm we all grabbed the food and some chopsticks and watched some TV shows and some videos on the V app.

            “WHY ARE THEY PUTTING TIGHTS ON THEIR HEADS?!” Seolhyun said laughing her head off. I chuckled myself at V and Rap Monster in their new BTS Gayo. After everyone finished eating I cleaned up the area before following Haerin who went into the final room alone to go to bed. Right before I was about to hop in bed I got a call from Nara.

            “WHERE WERE YOU ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT WHERE ARE YOU?!”

I sighed into the phone,

            “A family problem came up Nara I don’t know what is happening just yet, but I won't be coming to school for a little bit.”

            “ARE YOU OKAY?” She exclaimed.

I chuckled,

            “I am fine it's just a problem with Min I am not to sure what its about yet, but I have to help her in anyway I can.”

            “Alright well I have school unlike some people tomorrow so have fun.”

            “Will do, bye Nar.”

Then I hit the end button before going onto kakao talk and messaging Min a goodnight text as well. She read the text, but didn’t answer. I can't help but wonder why Min is doing all of this. It's so vague, she was happy and living a great life with a kind boyfriend from the looks of it. I quickly let my mind wonder off into other thoughts before falling asleep.

 

Minji’s P.O.V

“Okay Miss, your hair cut and dye is done.” I quickly bowed and thanked the lady before grabbing my bags and heading back to my hotel room. I was putting my phone in my charger when I saw a text from Eunji telling me goodnight. I smiled at my phone sadly before shutting it off and getting in the shower.

            ‘Sorry Eunji I am doing this for a good reason…’

I mumbled to my reflection in the mirror.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

“WAKE UP STUPIDS WAKE UP,”

Is what I heard early in the morning along with continuous clapping. I sighed and flipped onto my back with my head looking at the ceiling.

            “Why me?”

I whispered to no one in general.

            “Because you’re awesome lets go,”

Haerin said before picking me up, and dragging me into the main room of our dorm. I rubbed my eyes once before running to the bathroom.

            “Dang it now my eyes are blistering red.”

I said staring at my red eyes. I completely forgot that I didn’t have the sleeping contacts. I looked through the cabinet and found what I was looking for. Eye drops! I quickly dropped a few in each eye before putting a new pair of contacts in.

            “There it might not be as noticeable or they could just think I had trouble sleeping.”

I told myself before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to change. I quickly looked over the schedule posted on the bulletin board above the bunk beds. After deciding what clothes were appropriate I quickly changed and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

            “Take your medicine.” Sooyoung said passing two pills over to me. I looked at her confused until she spoke,

            “For your stomach…did you forget because you were too busy or just not want to take it because of the taste.” She said chuckling at her own joke. I nodded and downed the pills coughing because of the smell and taste they had,

            “EWWWW.” I said drinking her glass of orange juice.

            “Is she-DANGIT I missed it.” Haerin said walking into the kitchen with a disapointed look on her face, her heels making a clicking noise on the floor. I looked at her with a look of disgust,

            “Why don’t you try them stupid maybe I'll film your reaction.”

Haerin shook her head rapidly before grabbing her bag and walking out the door. I grabbed mine before walking out the door. I also made a note to ask Minji what those pills were.

            “Haircuts haircuts for our comeback.” Seolhyun chanted when the car turned into the salon.  I quickly messaged Minji,

            ‘HOW DO YOU TAKE THOSE DISGUSTING PILLS LIKE SLAY ME x_x’

Then I jogged into the salon trying to catch up with the other girls. Once I walked in I was immediately dragged into a chair. HOW DOES MINJI DEAL WITH ALL THIS DRAGGING?

            “Since the comeback is about moving on lets give you a daring look…Blue will do!” The stylist said.

            “Blue hair?” I said scared of what she would say. The stylist laughed before also grabbing black.

            “No, I will dye your hair black then add blue ends to it.” She said mixing the dyes together. I inwardly wanted a black bear to murder her. Whelp I always said I wanted to dye my hair a new color, BUT BLUE WHY CANT IT BE RED OR BROWN. I said to myself watching the stylist put in the dyes.

            Once she finished putting the dyes in and drying my hair she turned the chair around. I was shocked…I didn’t think I could pull off blue hair but it actually kind of suits me. Right when I got up I walked to the car where all the girls were already waiting.

             “COME ON BRING US TO THE DORM.” Haerin said begging on the manager’s sleeve.

            “No its gym day no excuses.” I looked at the manager shocked. Exercising has never been my thing and probably never would that’s why I would do my homework during any time I was supposed to exercise instead of the night before. All of the girls sighed before looking out the window.

            “UGH WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE FIVE OUT OF SEVEN DAY TORTURE SESSIONS?” Haerin said lugging her bag to the van, which was outside waiting for us. I shook my head before plopping in the car. Once in the car I noticed a little person waiting for us.

            “Kookie whatcha doing here?” Seolhyun asked him while she put on her seatbelt.

            “I wanted to talk to Minji-noona.” He said staring directly into my eyes.

After we all got to the dorm Jungkook grabbed me and pulled me to the side. He stared directly at me. I felt like he was looking at me like I was his prey and he was the predator. For a while it was total silence, he wasn't saying anything just staring at me. I was so afraid that once he opened his mouth I bolted. I guess Flight or Fight will never be my cup of tea.

 

A/N: Chapter 3~ Thank you again to all the comments and new subscribers it means so much and makes me so happy to see you all enjoying the story. I hope you liked this chapter!