Best Friends~

The Twins Game

Minji’s P.O.V

            After I read the text, a feeling of anxiety bubbled up in my stomach. I quickly whipped out my list of numbers and went to a phone box near me.

            “Hello?” A soft voice said on the other side of the line. I looked down to make sure I had the right number.

            “Nara, it's Minji. I was wondering if you could come to this address to hang out with Eunji for a while.” I heard a falling sound on the other line then some screaming before Nara came back on,

            “HOLY CRAP Yes I'll be there in a hour!” I heard before the line went dead and I called Eunji. I dialed the familiar number before waiting for her to answer.

            “Hello, this is the amazing Haerin answering, whatcha need?” I heard the voice of my best friend and frowned before sadly continuing,

            “Is Eunji there?” I heard shuffling before a sound of what seemed like someone hit Haerin,

            “Yes its Eunji~” I heard a singsong voice call. I continued,

            “Come to this address in a hour a surprise is there waiting for you.” I said before ending the call and walking out of the phone box.

            “Okay doc leggo~” I said pulling my doctor to the bench we were sitting on.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

            I don’t know why I'm not mad at Minji, but an hour later I was walking towards the address she gave me which apparently was a park. I slowly walked to the red bench, which caught my eye immediately. I sat down and looked at the pond with the koi swimming around it. Before I could even think, I saw a figure with light blonde hair and big glasses much like my own. I smiled and screamed,

            “NARA???” The girl turned around and smiled at me before hugging me and lifting me up.

            “OH MAH GAWD EUNJI YOU LOOK AMAZING AND I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH.” Nara said twirling me around. I smiled and nodded before grabbing her hand and taking her to my favorite place. I walked inside and she fawned over the cute but hipster cafe.

            “THIS IS SO CUTE AND THEY SELL BUBBLE TEA WITH COOKIES EUNJI YOU NEED TO BRING ME HERE EVERYDAY.” Nara said running around the café. I laughed at her before walking up to Jiyoon the waitress and store manager.

            “Can I have one milk tea bubble tea with a white chocolate green tea cookie and the usual for me please.” Jiyoon nodded before walking off and making our orders. I took Nara to my favorite place to sit which was in the upstairs of the café. The café’s top floor was a sunroom so it was brightly lit up. I sat down and Nara didn’t hesitate to take out her phone and snap a picture of me staring off into space. I looked at her shocked,

            “HEY.” I said before slapping her arm and trying to take her phone from her. Nara stuck her tongue out and put her phone away since she saw Jiyoon waiting for us to finish our little moment before setting the drinks out and letting me pay. I paid and grabbed our drinks before talking to Nara who was happily drinking her bubble tea.

            “Okay, so tell me about everything and anything,” I said happily staring at her. Nara giggled before showing me a picture of a certain boy, the schools fashionista at that.

            “Junhoe? What happened with him?” Nara blushed and I couldn’t stop laughing and giggling for five minutes,

            “YOU ARE DATING HIM?” I said calming down and staring at me best friend. She nodded shyly, not hiding the faint pink covering her cheeks.

            “Well, you two look cute together, Nara. I'm so happy for you! So what’s next?” Nara quickly filled me in on everything that had been going on and I was shocked that all the boys in Junhoe’s friend group, or iKon, figured out that I wasn’t Minji right away,

            “BOBBY DID WHAT?” I said laughing so hard when Nara told me he said I was way prettier than he thought and we should go to a party.

            “Remind me to beat that child with Taehyun when we get back.” I said before filling in Nara on what happened which ended in her laughing as well,

            “YOU LIKE JEON JUNGKOOK?” I covered and knocked her over. I helped her up before staring at her calming down my laughter,

            “You child musn’t scream anymore.” Nara and I talk for a little while longer before we left the cafe and walked around together shopping a bit. We were clothes shopping when she got a call and put it on speaker in the dressing room,

            “Hey Nar, where are you?” I heard the voice of Junhoe and almost couldn’t help myself at his nickname for Nara.

            “I’m with Eunji where are you?”

            “I'm with the boys wanna hang out?” Nara looked at me questionably and I shrugged before nodding my head.

            “We're at the store next to Yoon’s Pizza in downtown.” Junhoe said he would be there soon so we should just stay put until he got there. Nara and I continued shopping until we found a cute dress that she and I both tried on and bought together.

            “EUNJI-NOOONNAAAAAAAAAAA,” I heard the voice of Donghyuk call out before a weight was put on my shoulders.

            “DONGHYUKIEEEEE.” I said positioning him on my back so he wouldn’t fall. I looked at the other boys who smiled happily at me.

            “I missed you guys.” I said before hugging them, and yes I still had Donghyuk on my back.

            After we left the shop all of us walked around downtown having fun and chatting.

            “Aren’t they adorable?” I said looking down at Junhoe who had his arm around Nara. Bobby looked up at me since I was on his back and nodded.

            “But, still I was surprised they got together.” Hanbin said from beside me. I nodded and we all continued walking until later hours.

            “YOU MY GOOD SIR ARE CRAZY.” Nara and I said looking at Bobby who just ran around the park without a shirt asking if anyone there saw his cat whom took off with his shirt. He lost a game of 007 Bang, enough said. All the boys smiled and laughed when I gave back his shirt.

            “Okay, well I have to go or I'll have Haerin calling the police,” I said not wanting to leave. All of them nodded before running to hug me.

            “Come to visit me soon okay, gurl?” Nara said hugging me last. I nodded and began to walk back to the dorm happily for the first time in a while.

            “WHERE WERE YOU MY LITTLE BALL OF SUNSHINE.” I heard right when I walked inside the dorm before being tackled by Haerin.

            “I was out geez you old lady.” I said laughing and her head.

 

Jay’s A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter showing Nara and Eunji’s friendship! This was one of the fun chapters to write especially because I added one of the groups I have had a kick for lately, iKon!!!! Lol, well remember to comment and thanks for reading Chapter 13 of The Twins Game. ALSO I REACHED 50 SUBSCRIBERS AND THAT’S AMAZING I AM SO HAPPY SO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING MY STORY AND LIKING IT SO THANK YOU AND I SHALL REALEASE ANOTHER ONESHOT I WROTE WHEN I WAS SICK ON MONDAY AS A GIFT!!!! Well Thanks for reading and once again see you all next Thursday. Bye~~~!

Yumi's A/N: Hey guys! First off, omggggg thank you so much for 50 subscribers. I can't believe its half of 100 T^T that makes me so happy thank you guys so much!! Moving on, I hope you guys like this chapter. Personally, I really like seeing Nara and Eunji's friendship because it reminds me of Jay and I's own friendship! Except neither one of us has boyfriends (Jay note: Yah Nara is the only taken one lol) XD hahahhaha.....ha....anyway! Love you guys and thank you again, buh-bye!~