Him (run)

The Twins Game

(10 years ago when the girls were 9)

Minji’s P.O.V

In the corner of the room with my mom, I was watching Eunji being yelled at by my dad for not putting what he wanted on her future paper from school.

“Why can’t you do one thing right like your sister? Huh!?” He screamed at her before hitting her. Mom flinched but she didn’t do anything. I tried to get up but mom held me back saying she needs to learn. I shook silently sobbing mumbling Eunji’s name. Father hit Eunji once more before telling her to leave. Eunji scaredly got up and ran out the door. I ran out of my mothers arms to try and follow her, but when I got to the door father stopped me and held me back like mom did. I watched as Eunji turned around once and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I could tell by the look in her eyes that it was like she was telling me that she was okay before running away, her black hair following her out of the gates.

When I was trying to fall asleep, I kept looking at the empty bed next to me. I slowly closed my eyes hoping Eunji would come back and be in her bed when I woke up in the morning. When I did wake up though, there was a post-it on my sticker-covered night-table. I looked at it and saw Eunji's small handwriting.

Dear Min,

I'm fine, no need to worry about me I'll be at school. I hope you have fun at the shoot planned for you. Remember, do what you need to do so you can accomplish your dream of being on stage like all the other idols we see.

Love,

Ji

I placed the note back on the table before heading downstairs seeing my parents looking through a magazine while talking to their manager.

            “Ahh Minji come here…our manager will drive you to your shoot since we have shootings for our dramas today,” I nodded before grabbing an apple and following my parents manager to the car. Once I was at the shoot, I smiled and sat in the vanity chair ready to get my make-up done by the unnies.

Eunji’s P.O.V

When I got to school after leaving the note on Min’s bed I took the makeup bag I carried with me and covered the marks left by my dad. I walked out of the bathroom to see Nara waiting for me with her book open. I pushed up my glasses before attaching myself to her side and walking to class. During lunch I was followed by the typical upperclassmen.

“Whatcha doing walking away Nerd come here and give your money,” I sighed before walking further away from them. I felt one of them grab my shoulder, I shook off the hand before running away quietly begging my legs to keep running until tonight when I can rest again.

( Current Time )

Minji’s P.O.V

            I walked inside the house and bowed to my parents who were inside waiting for me.

“Eunji I hope you have what we asked for,” My dad told me. I nodded and pushed up the glasses I bought earlier before handing him the picture I had someone take of me. In the picture I was surrounded by trees and flowers while looking at the camera smiling brightly.  My parents smiled at me before beckoning me to come inside. I slipped off my boots and put on my house shoes before walking inside. I sat next to my mom at the countertop before picking at the plate of food my parents prepared for me.

“I see you changed your mind like we knew you would,” My mother said to me with a smile. I nodded before answering with a quiet yes. I knew this was not what Eunji would have wanted me to do, but I can't let her deal with this small problem compared to what I am going to do to her later. My parents and I chatted for a while more before I left the home coughing again. As I walked, my steps became more and more wobbly and uneven. I eventually threw away the glasses that were annoying me and attempted to walk into the white building before my vision suddenly darkened and I ran away again.

Eunji’s P.O.V

“HONGKONG FISH WE ARE HERE FOR THE MAMA’S!” I heard Haerin scream when she woke up next to me in the hotel bed. I threw a pillow at her before turning over again.

“Hey! It's time to wake up…are you sick or something because you were excited for this thing since forever.” I shook my head in the pillow before pulling myself forward. I looked at Haerin calmly,

“I'm just tired today, but we have to get ready for later don’t we?” Haerin nodded before grabbing me and taking me to breakfast downstairs with the other members. I saw the familiar face of BTS and one face I wouldn’t have expected to see in a long time. Right when I saw his face I knew who it was, I turned away quickly and walked calmly upstairs ignoring the confused voices of the members. I wiped my face before going up the first flight of stairs. Once I made it to the top of the stairs and started to walk, I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I shook it off before getting pinned to the wall. Right when I hit the wall I slid down.

“Hey are you okay?” I heard the voice of Jungkook. I shook my head before putting my head in my hands. Jungkook sat next to me.

“I don’t know what this is, but it will be okay. For now though, you have the Mama’s tonight and a big comeback performance.” I nodded and wiped my face one last time before attempting to get up. I stumbled for a second before reminding myself that I have run miles and miles before and these stupid legs won't stop me didn't stop me then, they better not stop me now either. I walked with Jungkook back to the breakfast and sat down with the members of BTS and the members of Gem.

“Are you okay?” Everyone at the table spoke at the same time. I smiled and screwed off the cap to my water before telling them,

“Yep, just a quick wave of nausea. Don't worry everyone, nothing will stop me from performing tonight.” All the members nodded happily before eating their own breakfasts. I smiled and looked at Jungkook who was speaking animatedly to Jimin.

A/N: Who is this mysterious character????? And I know I probably should’ve made this chapter a whole flashback, but I needed to get the parents part out of the way before I started the next part of the story! Anyways~ Chapter 7 is finished! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and….THANK YOU FOR 20 SUBS it made me so happy seeing so many people liked my story~! Keep commenting and giving me feedback <3 By the way BTS’s new album is the besttttt! Whats everyones favorite songs? Mine is Butterfly and Ma city! And sorry for the late update I have 2 dance performances today and I put this chapter up right now since I am getting my makeup done.