Truth~!

The Twins Game

Jungkook’s P.O.V

            “Wake up, Maknae. We have a schedule to get to.” I shielded my eyes once I saw Jimin-hyung.

            “Ugh fine.” I said quietly before rolling out of my bed onto the floor. Once I was awake, I got into some jeans and put on a white t-shirt. I met Jimin-hyung outside of the dorm and we headed to our final music show performance before a break.

            “I wish Minji was here,” Taehyung said leaning his head back on the chair. This sparked a feeling of guilt in me, but I just sighed and looked out the window. In the glare I saw Jin-hyung staring at me, weird.

            “Okay, this is your last performance on the shows so do it well,” Manager-hyung said while we were walking into the building. We waved to the fans who were waiting for us as we walked by. I smiled at them before walking in and right away, Noonas started doing our hair and makeup. While I was waiting and watching iKon perform, Jin-hyung walked up to me.

            “Yes, Jin-hyung?”  Jin-hyung looked at me seriously before continuing.

            “Do you like Minji?” I looked at him weirdly, and turned to face him.

            “Why would you think that hyung?” Jin-hyung looked at me like I was stupid. I laughed,

            “No, I like her twin, Eunji, but you can't tell anyone. Not even Taehyung, okay?” Jin-hyung nodded so I took that as my que to continue,

            “Minji left without telling anyone, and told her twin, Eunji, to act as her until she returns. Which means exactly what you are thinking. Eunji is acting like Minji which means playing as Taehyung's girlfriend.” Jin-hyung looked mad until I said my last sentence,

            “And no, Eunji didn’t know anything about this beforehand. She was just shoved in Minji’s role without even knowing why.” Jin-hyung nodded,

            “So Jungkookie you like Eunji, Minji’s twin, who is posing as Minji for a unknown reason even though she's lying.” I nodded and Jin-hyung’s eyes saddened before he continued,

            “When does Minji plan to come back?” I shrugged before I was handed a mike and pushed onstage by Yoongi-hyung.

            After the performance ended we all hopped back into the car, tired and hungry. I looked at Taehyung who looked saddened by something all of the something.

            “Jungkook I need to talk to you once we get back to the dorm,” Taehyung said with a dark voice surprising everyone in the car.

           

 

           “What were you doing with Minji the other day? And holding hands at that.” Taehyung said shoving his phone in my face at the dorm in front of the rest of the hyungs.

            “It's not what it looks like hyung,” I said softly, shocked at the fact that Taehyung was acting like this.

            “Then why were you holding hands with her?” He said his voice getting louder and more stern.

            “Taehyung, calm down I'm sure Kookie has an explanation for this,” Jin-hyung said trying to defend me. Taehyung, who looked unconvinced, narrowed his eyes,

            “So tell me then Jungkook, why would you hold hands with my girlfriend?” I shook my head getting mad that he didn’t even listen to what Jin-hyung said. I narrowed my eyes as well,

            “It's exactly what it looks like I was holding-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as I was hit in the face by an angry Taehyung. Shocked and angry, I took a second to recollect my self and shook my head,

            “I was holding Eunji-noona’s hand not Minji’s. Nobody knows where Minji is, not even her own sister.” I said before storming out of the dorm followed by a still angry Taehyung and a confused BTS, excluding Jin-hyung, who wanted answers.

           

 

            When we arrived at GEM’s dorm Eunji-noona was about to walk in, but was pulled back by me,

            “Hold on Unnie’s, I'll be back in a second,” Eunji said shutting her dorm door and walking with me just as confused as the rest of BTS was.

            “Will you explain to them your situation Eunji-noona,” I said exaggerating the Eunji when we got back to my dorm. Eunji looked at me confused until realization crossed her features.

            “YOU TOLD THEM HOW COULD YOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO.” Eunji-noona said getting up while tears were forming in her eyes.

            “No, noona I had to believe me,” I said bringing her back down in her seat and wiping the tears that escaped her eyes. She took a deep breath and began,

            “Fine, well as Jungkook announced, my name's Eunji, Minji’s twin sister. And first, I would like to apologize to Taehyung because I wasn’t exactly honest with him. But, now I will be I am not Minji and will not be your fake girlfriend anymore. Next, I do not know when Minji will be back nor do I know why she left so I can't tell you that, but I do sincerely apologize for stringing you all on with the thought that I was Minji. My final request is please don’t tell anyone else about this.” I clearly heard Eunji-noona breathe out after she said her mini-speech. Taehyung slowly raised his head and walked away sadly. I saw Eunji-noona try and stand up and go after him, but I held her back and shook my head. She put her head down and got up, slowly walking away towards her dorm.

            “So that’s Eunji, huh? She seems like she is nice, but I feel bad for her.” I nodded at Namjoon-hyung's statement before sighing and putting my head in my hands.

            “You did the right thing telling Taehyung and so did Eunji so don’t worry about it, Jungkook. It'll all work itself out.” I nodded and walked towards my room and laid down for a while.

            Eunji’s P.O.V

            I walked outside the dorm building ignoring everything around me except for my thoughts. I walked into a store and grabbed a triangle kimbap before walking outside and heading to a bench in a park. As I was eating my kimbap I looked at my phone and texted Minji.

            ‘Everyone found out and Taehyung's sad. I'm so stressed, Minji. I hope this finishes soon or else I'm going to have to leave before you get here because I can't handle all this lying anymore.’

I put my phone back in my pocket before wiping my tears and throwing away the wrappers. When I sat back down, I looked up at the snow flurries falling to the ground.

 

Jay's Note: Chapter 12~ I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter even though it was sad. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and remember to comment. AND ALSO I REACHED 40 SUBSCRIBERS ON THIS STORY I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ENOUGH TO SUBSCRIBE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BTW: Who else is obsessed with ikon’s Whats wrong and is so ready for winners comeback. I am. Also, Thanks for reading and thanks Risa for editing lol. See you next time, Byeee~!

Risa's Note: Yaahhh that chapter was pretty drama filled, huh guys? Wonder what else Jay's got up her sleeve....hm who knows she doesn't even tell me these things! Well anway, thank you guys so much for 40 subscribers! Even though Jay is the one writing these beautiful chapters and she always does her best, it still makes me very happy being the editor of this story ^-^ I hope you guys continue reading this story and enjoy it! Please do comment your thoughts on the chapter~ Thank you so much! Bye-bye!~