How old are you?

The Twins Game

Minji’s P.O.V

“Jump! Jump! Jump! YEA YOU IDIOT,” I turned my head to see all the boys of BTS and Haerin staring at me while I was on the edge of the shoot for BTS’s prologue they were making. I was on the ledge Taehyung jumped off of.

“IF I DIE I SWEAR TO GOD-“ I only saw a glimpse of Tae’s face before I plunged into the water. Once I saw myself get out of the water I shut off the video whiping my wet eyes. I put my phone away and walked into the house Eunji and I grew up in. I took off my shoes and shut the door behind me. (I FORGOT THE PERIOD OML-thanks editor you save me) (Editor Risa: Don't worry about it boo boo)

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

            I took the pills sadly as Seolhyun put it. The other girls ,Sooyoung and Haerin, had a schedule separate from Seolhyun and I. We released our teaser for our new music video and all of the fans were freaking out about the blue hair and the new concept we made. Seolhyun and I went to a café so we could make a V broadcast thingy. During the broadcast we talked about the changes and the videos…and a few jokes. On the way to the next schedule we picked up Haerin and Sooyoung who sadly had the feeling of wanting to crush me. I had to deal with her sitting on my tiny lap the whole hour car ride. Once I got out of the car we were at a new place to take some final photos for a magazine. They quickly did the small amount of make-up I needed and put me on a high ledge. I saw the view and it really was beautiful.

            “Well you got used to heights quickly,” I head Haerin say I looked at her weirdly and she did the same until the photographer started the shoot. I sat on the edge and looked up my hair falling behind me.

            Once we finished the shoot I got a text from Jungkook wanting to meet up with me. I texted him where and he sent me the address of the café. I put on my furry coat and beanie and went to the café. When I walked in I was met with a blast of heat from the heater. I looked in the corner and found Jungkook with two bubble teas and some bread. I sat down and grabbed a tea and a piece of bread. Once I started drinking my tea Jungkook began talking,

            “You did great the other day. Just keep acting like that and nobody will notice.” I frowned at him and he looked confused.

            “Except for the fact that Min apparently didn't tell me anything new about herself so I have almost blown my cover like five million times….well actually like three but it seems like five million.”

            “What things?” I opened my bread.

            “Oh like how she is now afraid of heights, she takes these weird pills, and the fact that she was getting her hair dyed weird colors…I do like the hair though not lying.”

Jungkook chuckled before explaining everything else I needed to know just so I am safe and not screwed. I took a bite of my bread and swallowed it before realizing Jungkook had accidentally taken my tea and took a sip. I looked at him with my mouth wide open and he shrugged and showed me a video he said that would explain the heights thing. During the video I took a sip of my tea, and it was Jungkooks turn to look at me weirdly,

            “Oh indirect kissss.” I smacked his shoulder,

            “What are you five-“ He looked at me seriously and put his phone down,

“Actually I am 18 in American age so ha.”

I widened my eyes before rolling them a bit. After we finished watching the video I died laughing at Taehyung pushing Minji off the ledge. I threw my bread and tea away once I was finished and bid my goodbye to Jungkook who smiled at me and said he would talk to me soon. I made a peace sign before walking out the door into the chilly weather. But, to me it wasn't as cold. I swiped my fingertip over the bottom of my lips which had a little bit of bread stuck to them because of the lip-gloss I had on.

“Stupid Jungkook and not telling me.” I soon got a text from Jungkook with a picture of me smiling at the phone with the caption,

“Oh by the way you have bread crumbs on your lips.” I smacked myself on the head before feeling the apples of my cheeks heat up in embaressment- I think. While I was walking around town waiting for the manager to come I walked passed a cute bakery and got some teas for the other girls back at the dorm.

            When I walked in the door all the girls grabbed a tea and mumbled their thanks before they rushed back into their rooms. I took off my platform boots and slipped on the kakao talk themed slippers Min had. I walked into Haerin and Minji’s room and plopped on her bed.

            “Ahh so nice to be out of all the heels.” I mumbled to my self happily. Haerin walked out of the bathroom,

            “Last time I checked you weren’t here where were you Minnie?” I looked at Haerin slowly,

            “I went to the café to get you bubble teas yours is the last one left on the counter.” I watched as she ran with her wet hair to the kitchen. Then walked back into the room chewing on the pearls. She thanked me before going to the desk and starting her bedtime face routine. I walked into the bathroom and took off all the makeup I had on trying not to look at the tissues because they gross me out sometimes. I changed into my pajamas before jumping into my bed because it was freezing cold in the room. Once I checked my phone I found a text from Jungkook,

            “That was fun lets meet up like that again sometime Noona.” I rolled my eyes imagining Jungkook saying it in his sarcastic way. I texted him back my own sarcastic response before turning off the phone and letting my face hit the pillow.

 

Jungkooks P.O.V

            I looked at Eunji’s response of,

                        ‘maybe 18 year old…with a five year old attitude.’ I chuckled before looking at the one picture I took of her in the café. You couldn't tell the difference in the two of them without actually knowing them Minji is a little more skinny and is a lot more cheerful while Eunji is funny, kind, but kind of worrisome. I put my phone on the floor before leaving the room to go and talk and play with my Hyungs.

 

A/N: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT (LOL). Chapter 6 is now uploaded~ People asked for a Jungkook x Eunji moment so I tried to make my best version of it. There might be a few mistakes because my friend cant edit properly sometimes and autocorrect does not work on my sisters computer. I hope you all enjoy the chapter. AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT I LOVE SEEING FEEDBACK ON THE STORY.