Confession

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V

            After getting dressed I walked to the restaurant where my friends would be. As I was walking to the restaurant I couldn’t help but wonder what all of this was for.

            “Ah, hello miss. How many?” I was taken back when I heard the lady at the counter speak. I faced her now more aware of where I was and composed myself.

            “A reservation for Eunji?” She nodded and searched her computer in front of her. After a while she nodded and handed me a menu while she brought me to a special room in the back. She opened the door for me before walking away back to her counter. I walked in and saw all of my friends including Minji sitting at the table. Surprisingly, nobody from BTS was here. Once everyone saw me they all smiled and motioned for me to sit down.

            “Welcome to our feast Ji!” Nara and Haerin said in my ears since they were next to me. I nodded and smiled brightly until the waitress came over.

            “What would you all like to drink?” Haerin raised her hand shushing everyone at the table,

            “Two pitchers of your soda limeade please.” The waitress nodded and walked out of the room bowing. Then I suddenly brought up what was on my mind,

            “Did one of you guys set me up on a note scavenger hunt?” Everyone looked at me with blank and confused faces,

            “No, is that where you were all day?” Minji said from infront of me. I sighed and nodded at her,

            “Yep.”  Shortly after, we launched into random conversations.

            “Yea the stylist unnie put me and Haerin in these really high heels and of course she could walk perfectly, but I stumbled during the whole performance.” I said talking about the MAMA performance. Haerin lightly hit me in the head,

            “Yah, you still aren’t calling me unnie?”

            “Nope and never will until you grow up like me.” I said puffing my chest and sticking my tongue out. Haerin karate chopped my chest before everyone started laughing at our antics. After the food came we all shut up and ate our delicious food. It was all comfortable and quiet except for our chewing until my phone started beeping and a call came.  I saw Jin-oppa calling so I quickly answered,

            “Yes, Jin-eomma*?” I saw everyone look at me weirdly until they realized who it was and nodded while chuckling.

            “I sent you pictures of tickets to go to a movie so after dinner go there please, Bye!” I heard him say quickly before the line went dead.

            “What did he say?” Nara said looking at me like everyone else.

            “He sent me pictures to go to a movie.” At that sentence I saw every one nod and smile like they knew something I didn’t. I shook it off and finished my plate smiling brightly,

            “It was delicious!” Everyone nodded and Seolhyun asked for three big Patbingsu’s* for us.

            Once we finished eating I took a cab to the movie theatre. I sat in the car that was driving at a normal rate staring out the window reminiscing over the days I spent here and the days to come. I smiled and thanked the driver before handing the clerk at the theatre my ticket and walked into the theatre room. Once I walked in, I noticed the place was empty so I took a seat in the middle so I could see the screen clearly. The commercials and such were not starting yet, so I ended up thinking about my friends and everyone I've met going into this idol world, I smiled to myself. I heard music playing, so I looked up thinking as if the commercials were going to start, but instead a video of pictures of myself and my friends new and old started. Looking at all of the pictures I smiled seeing everyone I knew; Nara, iKon, BTS, GEM, Minji, and my parents. I was confused as to why this was happening but just couldn't help smiling seeing all the beautiful memories that reminded me that whatever happens, I would have these people forever and always. When I thought the video was over Minji’s face popped up.

            “Hey Ji, I know this is very surprising, but we didn’t bring you to this theatre for reminiscing. it's much more.  Eunji, lately I haven’t been the best person and I hid a lot of things from you. Doing this I am happy because I showed you what you could truly do, and that’s dancing and making others happy. Since we were young we always stayed with each other which caused a lot of fighting, but also a lot of happiness. I always heard you in the bathroom after you were crying or showering dancing and singing to Shinhwa or SHINEE, and I thought of how you were growing up and that you never seemed to be in the world that I was in or mom and dad were in. That is why instead of giving up my role and GEM being without a member I showed them you and I am pretty sure you wouldn’t want to change this.” After hearing Minji speak, I wiped my eyes and nodded,” No, I could never go back to being a dork studying in school with no goal.” After that came iKon and some BTS members, but Jungkook didn’t show up when they said their speeches. I was wiping my tears when all of GEM came up on the screen,

            “Can’t you just let me have a clean face for two minutes.” I complained smiling. Haerin started to speak,

            “Hey Eunji, I know that GEM is here with me, but really I will be the only one talking to you but we all mean the same thing. Eunji when you came to us that first day we didn’t suspect anything. I just thought Minji had gotten a little worrisome and forgetful since her comeback was coming. I started suspecting after a couple of times where you acted completely different than I knew Minji would act. But, once you told us you were Eunji, we all were a little mad. This didn’t change until we found out what an amazing person you were. You are such a sweet and funny person and I don’t know who else would wake up and throw a heel at me then go to sleep, or who would give me another piece of chocolate when you obviously wanted that piece. All in all, Eunji I couldn’t ask for a better new member in GEM and I hope you never leave us because I love you so much.” Then the screen was black except for the end of the notes where the hints were placed.

            “Hmm is this the end?” I said wiping my tears off my fave. But suddenly, the screened light up again and I saw the person who I thought would appear in the beginning, Jungkook.

            “H-hi Eunji.” I chuckled at his nervousness.

            “I’m just going to start this then. First, Eunji this was all planned by me. Second, Eunji when I first met you I already knew you weren’t Minji, but I knew there must’ve been a reason. There was, but that’s not the case I want to tell you something. I gathered everyone here because we all care about you. I care about you and all the time we spent become my favorite moments ever. Eunji, even if I've only known you for a year, you are one of the people who can crack me up, comfort me when I need it, and make me happy even if its just you saying ‘Hi’. But, I'm not saying this for no reason. Eunji, you are someone who can never fail to copy me and call me a five year old. You always manage to make me say ‘same’ or make me leave my hyungs just to say hello to you. You are someone who I’d want to-“ The video cut off and Jungkook walked out continuing his speech with the lights now on, Shocked, I immidiatly stood up from my seat.

            “You are someone who I’d want to date, so Eunji, will you be my Girlfriend?” A tear fell down my face. I sniffled and wiped it off.

            “Is this for real?” Jungkook nodded with his bunny teeth smile. I ran up to him and hugged him,

            “You know I had this itching feeling it was you, right?”

            “Yea sure you did.” He said hugging me back.

            “Oh really you wanna use that sarcasm when I am about to answer the second biggest question ever.” Jungkook froze. I pulled away a bit and looked into his eyes.

            “I am just kidding. Yes, of course Jungkookie.” I said before shutting him up and kissing him. He quickly grabbed me into a hug and continued kissing me lightly,

            “You know I have always wanted to do that right?”

            “You and your eighteen outside five inside hormones.” He smiled at me before I heard clapping and everyone walked into the theatre.

            “CONGRATS TO THE NEW COUPLE.” After that I heard Jin say,

            “Don’t hurt my baby,” Haerin quickly shut him up by kissing him lightly,

            “SHE WON’T.” I started laughing hysterically. Jungkook, still hugging me, made me smile and I could feel the laughter shaking his chest.

            “OKAY YOU IDIOTS I WON COUGH UP THE MONEY.” Jhope said with his big smile.

            “Okay.” Said Sooyoung.

            “REALLY YOU TWO.” Jungkook and I chorused before all of us walked out of the theatre.

 

*Eomma: Mom in Korean

*Patbingsu: a desert made out of shaved ice, red bean paste, and other items

 

Jay’s A/N: CHAPTER 23!!! Sadly, the next chapter will be the last except for the epilogue then my new story will be published ,which I hope you guys anticipate. This chapter has been, by far, my favorite to write because I have always wanted someone to confess to me this way even though I don’t date. LOL. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please comment down below your favorite moment or something you want me to improve on next time I write something like this. I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next chapter.

P.S: Who reading this is going to Kcon NY this summer? I will be going hopefully, and I hope some of you will be there to see Seventeen and Mamamoo!

Risa's A/N: WOOOWWw honestly i thought this was really freakin cute great chapter Jay :3 this might've been my favorite chapter so far as well. And I hope you guys come to like it as well! Like Jay said, this story will be ending soon sadly, but there is a new story coming up out of the horizon so don't fret! Please look forward to it! Thank you for reading and please comment what you thought of the chapter. Bye guys :D