Mins problems...Adrenaline

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V (flashback)

I ran away from the boys who were chasing me yet again at school. They were the school kingkas and thought that ever since I was the social outcast that they could do whatever they wanted to me. I just kept running until I realized I was trapped in a corner and had no way out. I watched as the main Kingka looked at me smiling crazily.

“Looks like Miss Alien has no way out now does she?” He said taunting me. I just rolled my eyes. He walked up to me and smacked my face with the back of his hand before him and all of his group got to work. By the time they were done I was on the floor covered in blood and my clothes ripped. Right as I was bracing myself for another hit one of the other kingkas said,

“C’mon Jackson someones gonna be suspicious if we don’t show up to class soon.” Jackson hit me one last time before smiling and walking away. As I tried to get up I fell and out. When I woke up I noticed the white walls I was used to and Minji’s worried face.

“EUNJI ARE YOU STUPID I TOLD YOU TO TELL SOMEONE THEY WERE DOING THIS LAST TIME I FOUND YOU OUT.” Minji roared at me. I put my finger on lips telling her to hush before pushing myself up, my body shaking as I was trying to. She sighed before telling me the usual,

“I didn’t tell mom and dad or else you'd be in more trouble than last time.” I smiled at her before getting out of the bed. Minji grabbed the crutches and gave them to me so we could leave the hospital.

Minji’s P.O.V (current time)

I met with the man again outside his normal work area,

“You still can’t come in?” He said with a face full of sympathy. I nodded at him taking a quick sip of my water before talking again.

“Is there a way that I don’t ever have to go in again?” He sighed and shook his head before asking if I took my other medicine that he prescribed me. I nodded,

“I have only been taking the recent one you gave me…I left the other one at home.” He nodded before asking me more questions about the meds.

“Okay so since you have no progression yet I brought some stuff to see if we can see what effects you and what doesn’t.” I nodded. He pulled out a syringe and handed it to me. I took the syringe with a shaky hand and messed around with it. He nodded before checking something off. He then handed me a full syringe with a dark colored liquid. I handed the syringe back to him quickly feeling nauseous. I looked at it from a far. He nodded and checked something off again. He then took out a can with darker liquid and I can’t remember what happened after.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

Once the MAMA’s were over, we stayed in Hong Kong and said our goodbyes to BTS because we had a concert the next day. Once I woke up I had a pair of sweats thrown in my face by Sooyoung.

            “Why do I always get woken up by people throwing things in my face?” Sooyoung laughed while I heard Haerin yell, ‘that’s what she said’ from the hotel bathroom. I got up and changed before heading into the van for more sleep. Once we got to the venue we were immediately given mikes so we could start rehearsing for the performance.

            “Better than reve-“

I fell on the floor laughing at Seolhyun’s voice crack.

            “HOW DID YOU EVEN,” Haerin screamed before falling onto me. Seolhyun shook her head laughing at Haerin and I who were shoving each other away. I started to realize that these girls were so nice and I don’t know why Minji would want to leave them because they are so nice. But still this whole experience has really gotten me out of my comfort zone. My thoughts were suddenly interupted by our manager asking about my microphone sound.

            “Oh Sooyoung’s voice is too quiet and Haerin’s is too loud.” The manager nodded before saying playing the next song we were going to perform. I was still a nervous wreck even when all the girls and I were getting clothes and make-up done.

            “Ready girls?” Sooyoung asked us. We all nodded and got our microphones before running on stage. When we started our first song I almost started laughing out of nervousness at how many people I heard scream Minji’s name. I smiled and shook my head around while dancing and singing to the song. In the middle of the concert we started a game. The game was the random kpop dance challenge where a song played and we had to dance the choreography to the song. Me, being the idiot, knew only boy group songs.

            “Okay lets see what song is next,” I said while hearing the ‘54321’ I froze when it was Minji and I’s favorite part of ‘I Got a Boy’ By Girls Generation. I immediately started shaking my hips because it was the dance break. All the girls and the fans clapped and cheered. Then Seolhyun came up and did it with me. I smiled at her before stopping and laughing. When we finished the game we began singing and interacting with the crowd once more until the concert ended. We all ended up falling asleep in the van as we were on our way to get something to eat before heading back to the hotel. We ended up all sitting in a big booth at a Chinese restaurant.

            “That was so funnnnnnn.” Haerin said happily munching on her dumplings. Me, on the other hand was suffering from ‘I never work out and this killed me curse you adrenaline’ sickness. I drank and ate the rest of my food before passing out in the van on the way to the hotel. In the morning we packed up and got ready to head to the airport when I got a text from Minji and Jungkook.

            Minji: Good Job Ji I knew you would do amazing!~

I smiled at the text before heading into the airport.

 

A/N: Late chapter sorry I have been really busy lately with school and moving~ I hope you liked the chapter. Keep commenting it makes me happy that you guys tell me what you liked and what you want me to add and do better next time. Bye~!