Help!?

The Twins Game

Eunji’s P.O.V

I knew I wouldn’t win this chase, but I had to try. But, as usual my legs aren’t long enough to get me away from anyone. I felt Jungkook grab my arm and pull me back, almost making me trip and fall on my .

            “HEY,” I shouted trying to keep my self from tripping. Jungkook stared at me with emotionless eyes,

            “It should be me saying hey shouldn’t it noona.” He said with a mocking tone. I stared at him, confused,

            “What do you want Jungkook?” He looked at me straight in the face then sighed.

            “I want to know who you actually are because Minij-noona never calls hyung by anything but his nickname.” I almost face palmed myself. How did he figure out so quickly and what's going to happen if he tells anyone? I immediately started tearing up at all the thoughts crowding my head. I wiped my eyes before speaking,

            “Fine I am not Min you figured it out quickly. I am her sister Eunji...and no I am not here to steal her place in fact I find this life annoying like how do you people deal with this all the time. I'm here as a favor to Min she asked me to play as her for a while and not even I know the reason for it, but as soon as she comes back I will leave.” I said breathing a large intake because of my speech. Jungkook looked completely baffled at the revelation.

            “Then what are you going to do about hyung?” He asked still in shock.

I froze and looked at my sneakers,

            “I-I don’t know.”

Jungkook’s P.O.V

Once Eunji said those words I also didn’t know what to do. I was mad at her because of hyung, but I also felt bad for her. And even though I want to be furious at her I can’t because my conscience says it not her fault its Minji’s.

“Fine. I will help you.” I watched as Eunji-noona’s eyes sprung up to my face happily.

“Really?”

I looked at her,

            “Yeah, really.”

She quickly grabbed me into a hug even though it was awkward because she was shorter than me. But, as soon as I was about to let go I felt something wet on my hoody. I looked down to see Eunji crying.

            “Why are you crying?”

She didn’t look at me or move,

            “I thought you were going to tell everyone and make Minji sound like the worst person.” She said with a little crack in her voice.

I stared at her in shock, ‘She really does care about Minji huh’ I thought to myself. After she wiped her face she bowed and ran off,

            “Why are you bowing I am younger-“

She waved her hand behind her head.

            “Weirdo,” I whispered laughing before rubbing my arms and running into the dorm building.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

I walked to my apartment while watching my breath in the air. Once I got to my apartment I threw all of my stuff by the door and went into my room.

            “What do I need what do I need?” I kept mumbling to myself while looking through the stuff piled on my desk.

            “Ahh found them.” I said grabbing my glasses and putting them in my pocket. After I finished grabbing the stuff I needed from my room I went into Minji’s to grab some of her stuff so nobody was suspicious. Since Jungkook figured out the secret, I realized I have to be more careful about what I say and do. After I shoved everything into a bag and threw it at the door, I grabbed a mini kimchi package and a water bottle before heading out the door to go back to the dorm. Once I got to the dorm, I saw all the lights were off. I felt a hand pull me out of the door before I walked in,

            “YAH-“ A hand covered my mouth. I the hand before I was shoved on the wall.

            “Ewwwww,” A familiar voice said before wiping the spit-covered hand on my forehead.

            “EVEN MORE EWWWWWW JUNGKOOOK,” I said wiping my forehead on my sleeve. Jungkook held out his phone and looked at me. I looked at him confused.

            “What?” Jungkook pulled up his number on the screen.

            “Give me your number so I can help you if you need it.” I slammed my head on the wall.

            “Oh my god. I thought you were just really erted so you wanted to take my phone for your weird purposes." Jungkook hit me on the arm before taking my phone and typing his number into it.

            “Have a nice sleep…noona.” He said mocking me before walking away down the hall.

            “Aish,” I said putting my hand on my face.

            “That kid.”

When I walked into the dorms it was already late so I quickly changed and got into the small bed. Once I got comfortable I drifted into sleep.

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V

I stared at the new contact in my phone while I was in the main room watching Jin play Mario again. I couldn’t help but feel bad for Eunji. Her sister just left her here to do and be something she doesn’t want to. Right when Eunji told me about this I was worried because Minji's never done something like this before. She was all smiles and jokes. I'll get to the bottom of this so nobody gets hurt, especially hyung. I closed my phone before getting up and putting Just Dance in.

            “Tae-hyung come on,” I said giving him a Wii controller. He laughed before getting up and standing next to me.

            “Best person gets to hit Jimin-hyung.” I nodded before looking to choose a song. Completely ignoring Jimin’s whines telling us to stop agreeing to do things to him without asking.

 

Minji’s P.O.V

I checked out of my hotel, and quickly got into a cab to put me on a train to Busan. The ride was annoying because a grandma kept screaming at her grandson to speak louder when he wasn’t even speaking. I looked out the window to see the disappearing Seoul.

            “Don’t worry, I'll be back soon…hopefully.”

 

A/N: Whelp a lot of you commented about Jungkook and you were right he figured it out, but what exactly is his plan...detective Conan style. Just kidding~I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Thank you to all the people who comment and subscribe it means a lot. I say that every chapter ._. oops. Also, just for information I probably will not be updating as often because my computer is broken and needs to be fixed, but I snuck on just to get this chapter up for all of you! I will hopefully post another chapter next week if my computer gets fixed :)