The Beginning

The Twins Game

Authors P.O.V

 

This is the story of two girls, one pair of twins to be exact. The first twin, Minji, is known as the ‘perfect’ twin. She's the maknae and dancer of a girl group called Gem, which debuted in 2013. She also is the secret girlfriend of the 4D alien of BTS, Taehyung.  The other twin, Eunji, is a lot different. She's a ‘nerd’ who doesn’t want anything to do with what her sister does. She is smart, single, and has her sister’s figure except she covers it with her thick hair and long clothes.

 

Minji’s P.O.V

 

“YAH Minnie c’mon.” Haerin-unnie screamed at me from the dressing room. I smiled and ran towards the room,

            “Okay, lets get this show on the road shall we?" I smirked.

Unnies and I are currently in the basement shooting for Weekly Idol. I watched as Sooyoung-Unnie waddled onto the set in her high heels.

            “Unnie why didn’t you tell the stylist that you can't wear heels?” I said laughing.

Sooyoung stared at me with a face of determination,

            “Excuse me- I can walk in these perfectly fine.”

Everyone stared at Sooyoung with a bright red face from trying to save our laughter,

            “Okay, yeah sure,” we all chorused looking straight at our leaders failed attempt to make us believe in her.

 

Eunji’s P.O.V

 

“Finally,” I said shutting the blue textbook of my least favorite subject, Science.

My friend Nara looked at me,

            “Why didn’t you just do the homework last night when you were supposed to and not in the last five minutes of gym?” I looked at Nara and pushed up my large frame glasses,

            “I would rather do two loads of Minji and I’s laundry then to do my Science homework.” Nara shrugged and grabbed her book that she was reading and waiting for the bell to ring. Once the bell rang, I said my goodbyes to Nara and walked to my class. I sat in my seat in the back of the room and took out my notebook so I could jot down anything I didn’t understand. Once my last class was over, I grabbed my bag off the side of my chair and put all my books away. Once I was done packing my books up, I jogged down to Nara’s class so we could walk home together.

            “You ready?” I asked looking at Nara who nodded and slipped on her coat. Once we were outside, we got to see our own breath floating in the air.

            “Ahh nice weather to get some hot drinks from the café…do you want to Eunji?” I looked at Nara,

            “One, its Unnie and two, I have to get something from the convenience store tonight.” Nara looked at me sadly,

            “Is Minji not going to be home tonight?” Nara asked with a sad expression. I looked at Nara and shrugged. It wasn’t a surprise that my sister wasn’t home. She usually had a photo shoot or practice especially because her group's comeback is this month and she has to make sure it's perfect. That also means showing me the dance, which makes no sense because I can't tell her if she's doing anything wrong.  Once Nara and I parted ways, I started on the short trip to the convenience store.

            “Hey Eunji, you back again?” The kind Ajusshi who ran the store asked me. I nodded then scanned through the many packages of instant ramen that lined the shelves. Once I found the specific kind I was looking for, I grabbed a mini container of kimchi and paid for them. Finally, when I reached home I put the bags on the table then rushed up the stairs to put on my sweatshirt and shorts.

 

Minji’s P.O.V

 

“Okay so we all know that Minij here is the best at boy groups, but does she know them all?” Doni asked us. The other girls in Gem nodded their heads,

            “She knows the groups so she just watched the stages and learned the dances.” Seolhyun said happily leaning on her heels. I nodded,

            “We made a playlist of certain boy group dances. Whoever knows them all gets a prize.” All of us nodded and got ready to dance to the music. The first song that came on was ‘Bang Bang Bang’ by Big Bang. All of us knew this song so we all began dancing. After a couple of songs it was down to Haerin and I, the two dancers of the group.  The final song that came on was ‘Dope’ by BTS. I only knew the second chorus and by the timing of the song that was played it was the first chorus so I sat back in my chair while Haerin did the whole first chorus.

            “And our winner is Haerin!” Coni said happily looking at her. Haerin smiled,

            “Yessssssss…finally.” Doni looked at Hairin

            “You get to make one of the members do whatever you want.” Haerin smiled and giggled while looking at Sooyoung devilishly. Sooyoung avoided her eye contact and looked at the wall while mumbling, “It's always me.” Haerin looked at Sooyoung,

            “I want her to do ‘Crazy’ by 4Minute in those heels.” Sooyoung quickly turned to look at Haerin with shock clearly written all over her features.

            “What!?” Sooyoung screamed. Seolhyun and I tried hard not to laugh at our leader and our second eldest antics. After we finished recording, it was already close to 12 a.m. so all of us packed our stuff and got a quick bite to eat then went home. After I walked into my sisters and my small apartment I noticed no lights were on so I assumed my sister went to bed. I sighed while sitting my bag in my room ready to grab a new one and write something. Once I finished packing my second bag and writing a note I quickly slipped on my pajamas and rolled into my confortable bed. Once I fixed my head to the point that I usually did I let sleep overtake me.


Eunji’s P.O.V

‘Dang Dang Dang’ I heard early in the morning on a Saturday.

            “Ugh, what a lovely way to wake up in the morning,” I mumbled to myself while gliding across the floor in my soft slippers. I quickly opened the fridge to reveal a barren wasteland. I sighed while walking back into my room to get changed into something more appropriate to wear to a store. Before leaving I knocked once on my sisters door,

            “You better be awake by the time I get home or your head will be served on a platter.” I said before turning and leaving our apartment.  While I was on my way home I hummed my sisters group's new songs tune as I watched chattering people walking down the street.  When I got home, I walked into my sisters room seeing that it was empty except for a note on her desk. I walked over to her desk not expecting anything more than a, ‘ I had a shoot this morning be back later.’ But, I was wrong. Way wrong.

 

 

            “Keep everything running for me

           

            -Minnie”

 

A/N: I hope everyone liked the first chapter of  “The Twins game.”