DOLL 9.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day ended with the boys doing detention with her right after school to save time. One by one, their stomach growled in hunger.

“ Hyo In Ah… are you hungry? “ Bobby came, slinging his arm around her shoulder, asking.

“ just a little… how about you, Bobby? I bet you must be “ she stated with a smile that could melt Junhwe.

Junhwe cleared his throat and looked away, rolling his eyes immediately as he turned. There he saw B.I of all his mates. * Damn * He sighed.

B.I took a glance at her and his heart reacted weirdly. Every time he look at her, his heart reacted weirdly. Jinhwan turned around, looking around and a smile appeared on his face when he saw her.

“ Hyo In ah… you and Junhwe should go to the mart now to get food or maybe some groceries before the sun sets. We could cook something “ He stated with a nod.

Junhwe and her left the boys and headed on to the other route to the super mart while the rest headed back home. He took a glance at her and cleared his throat slightly.

“ did you enjoy it? “ He asked.

She tilted her head at Junhwe.

“ I meant the game we played a while ago “ He stated with a shrug.

“ oh… it was fun. It was something that I have never tried in my life before. It was fun, thanks to you guys “ She stated with a little smile.

Junhwe nodded and smiled to himself. He felt good as long as she is happy. He looked at her and his gaze stopped on her lips and his smile disappeared. *I… almost…. * He thought and shook the thoughts away. * B.I hyung is so lucky * He thought and let out a faint sigh.

They got a trolley as soon as they arrive the mart and started to look for ingredients and stuffs they could buy.

She looked around the mart, walking in between rows of stuffs with Junhwe pushing the trolley after her.

“ Junhwe ah… should we get a set of pork belly and beef? “ She asked.

He rubbed his chin, thinking about it. “ uhm… mabe just the pork belly. Beef’s too expensive. “ He suggested and she agreed with him right away, putting the beef back to its respective row.

Soon, the trolley was filled up with lots of food and snacks. They went another round in the mart to make sure they didn’t miss out on anything.

Without warning, one of the trolley collided with hers, crashing into them, causing her to fall and hurt her hand. His eyes widened and squatted down immediately to help Hyo In.

“ Hyo In ah… gwenchana?! are you hurt? “ Junhwe was so worried, he almost cursed and cried.

“ sorry, Im sorry. Really sorry. I didn’t see you guys coming this way “ The lady apologized, along with her husband.

Junhwe helped Hyo In up and dusted the dust off of her pants and shook his head.

“ its alright. Please watch where you’re going in the future “ He stated the fact with a serious tone and the couple nodded and apologized again before parting their ways.

“ gwenchana? “ He asked again, making sure she was really alright.

She nodded, assuring him that she’s fine. Junhwe looked at her and frowned when she saw her hand was hurt. He grabbed her wrist up and blew off the dust on it, causing her to wince a little.

“ its alright Junhwe. Lets get going. We should get all of these paid and return home. The boys are waiting for us “ She said, taking her hand away.

They quickly paid everything and left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter