DOLL 8.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a storm in the middle of the night. The boys were all curled up under the blanket on the couch bed outside, shivering in cold, trying to sleep. They were careful not to get wet or they wouldn’t be able to greet her in the morning.

B.I slept on the bed with her as he went in to check on her, pulling the covers on her. He sat on the floor and fell asleep but didn’t know he went up onto her bed due to the cold.

She pulled the covers tightly around her and snuggled up close to B.I. The storm continued throughout the night. Morning came and it was still raining. Drizzling.

Her alarm didn’t ring as she didn’t set the time. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a little yawn. Her eyes widened at how close they were. Her face was just a few inches away from him and she gulped.

His sleeping face, his define features, his gentleness, the close distance made her heart react weirdly. It was the second time B.I slept on her bed.

She reached out, trying to touch his face, his define features. She gently touched his eyebrow and he opened his eyes, making her gasp.

B.I liked it. He liked how close they were, how close they were on bed but he didn’t want to burden her. He didn’t want to rush things. He didn’t want to force her on liking and remembering him.

He rolled off the bed and stood up. “ mianhae. I.. I shouldn’t.. “ He apologized, pointing to her bed. She shook her head and climbed off the bed.

He sighed in relief and went to wash after her. She put on her uniform and got ready, fixing her bangs, she head out of the cabin.

There, Jinhwan and Bobby were sitted on the couch. Jinhwan with his eyes closed, catching up more sleep while waiting for his mates and Bobby with his hair tied up, was feeling excited and energetic.

He started talking gibberish as soon as he saw Hyo In coming out. She raised her eyebrows and kindly greeted him. Bobby gave her a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

“ How was it? Was it good? “ He asked, still wiggling his eyebrows.

“ What? “ She shrugged.

“ being on the same bed with B.I, sleeping with him~ come to think of it, it’s your second time eh~ “ Bobby smirked and chuckled, making her cheeks flushed red.

Junhwe heard the whole conversation and wasn’t feeling good. He let out a soft curse under his breathe as he stretched his arms and body.

“ Yah Junhwe ah! Morning bro~ why that curse though “ Bobby greeted him.

Junhwe shook his head. “ nothing~ hate that’s storm really.. “ He kind of lied 50%. He didn’t really like the fact that B.I slept with her last night.

 

All of them went to school together that day and Yunhyung escorted her to her respective class before he left. She softened as she settled down on her seat. * B.I washed and cleaned my desk again… * She thought, opening her notebook.

By the time she realized it, there were already three stars beside his name. she gulped a little and her cheeks blushed red.

The homeroom teacher set her things on the table and folded her arms against her chest with a stern expression. She looked around and landed her attention on Hyo In before she cleared .

“ Kim Hyo In. Skipped school with fellow schoolmate. Stand up “ The homeroom teacher stated with a harsh tone.

She stood up and gulped. * . Nobody cared, why now… * She thought, with her eyebrows slightly furrowed together.

“ who is that fellow mate? “ She questioned and Hyo In gulped again.

“ not telling me? Go out and kneel on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter