DOLL 6.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, they were all at the cabin with food and drinks right after that tiring duty roster. It was a rare, yet heartwarming sight. Music was playing loud enough to get everyone to move along with groove.

She wrote the other names right below Junhwe’s with stars beside the names as well in her little notebook before coming out and sat on the couch outside the cabin with a cup of juice in her hand. There came Donghyuk, sitting right beside her.

“ you must be tired from all the cleaning the whole day “ Donghyuk stated and softened.

She shook her head with a smile and took a sip of her juice. A bag of potato chips appeared in front of her and she looked up to see who it was.

“ oh! Thanks, Yunhyung. “ She gave him a smile before helping herself to the chips.

Yunhyung, it was. “ omomo! You remembered my name! “ He was happy, he started jumping around and got smack by Bobby who was sneaking up behind him.

“ stop acting like a girl~ gosh “ Bobby commented and chuckled before sitting down beside her and stretched his legs out.

“ Yah! You can fit one more person here~ “ Yunhyung sat down on Bobby, trying to ask him to move.

The boys were having fun and Jinhwan smiled and softened at the sight. He felt good, watching her smile too. * we’ll always be with you forever * He thought and took a slice of pizza for her.

“ oh~~~ hyung~ what about me? “ Chanwoo slightly whined; wiggling his eyebrows and Jinhwan’s face got a little red. 

 

 

“ Im a gentlemen as always “ Jinhwan stated and stuck his tongue with embarrassment and she took the pizza.

Bobby was laughing so much till his stomach hurts with Donghyuk laughing along with him. Yunhyung looked at Junhwe who was enjoying the food by himself.

“ junhwe’s surprisingly quiet today eh~ “ Yunhyung noticed and Junhwe smirked.

“ im always quiet. There’s nothing much to say either, furthermore, delicious food here, stop all the talking man “ Junhwe replied.

Hyo In giggled and went to join him at the food table and he softened. He cut a piece of ham and gave it to her. She smiled and opened , eating the ham in his hand.

Junhwe’s eyes widened at the her action and his heart fluttered. She took the chips for him and he did what she did and she smiled.

“ since when those two became so close like that? “ Chanwoo asked naively and Donghyuk shrugged, laughing away.

Bobby stretched his arms and cracked his neck. “ Where the is B.I? leaving me behind like that… “ Bobby asked and Jinhwan nodded.

“ Did he tell us where he was or where he was going? “ Jinhwan asked and all of them shook their heads and shrugged.

“ Where did he go anyways… isn’t his priority Hyo- “ Yunhyung covered Donghyuk’s mouth, preventing him from saying any further and looked at her and Junhwe who were busy exchanging conversations with each other.

As it was getting late, they all helped packed up the left over’s into a few boxes. Jinhwan wanted to give them to B.I, in case he return late.

The boys all took a good shower in the cabin after her and she allowed them to sleep on the couch bed outside the cabin.

Bobby was the first as usual, almost occupying the whole bed to himself, followed by Yunhyung, Donghyuk, Chanwoo. Jinhwan was walking around, waiting for B.I to come back.

She came out to check if the boys were already sleeping.

“ oh? J..Jinhwan? “ She said.

Jinhwan turned around with a smile on his face. “ getting ready to sleep? “ He asked softly and she shook her head.

“ why? “ He tilted his head.

“ because you’re not sleeping either… go to sleep. Your friends are already sleeping. “ She sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter