DOLL 10.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew strongly while the boys prepared the food and set it on the table neatly. There was a tense atmosphere around, especially between Junhwe and B.I.

B.I kept his attention on the cabin as his thoughts ran wild in his head. Junhwe couldn’t concentrate at all with B.I kept looking at the cabin. He felt uneasy.

“ Im so in hungry~~~ “ Bobby cursed and growled in hunger.

“ start the feast! “ Donghyuk screamed in joy, together along with Chanwoo.

Jinhwan was grinning widely before he turned his attention to the cabin as well.

“ I’ll go get her “ Jinhwan stated and expected, Junhwe turned around.

“ Let me go get her..I’ll do it. “ Junhwe said and B.I eyed him, making him gulped a little.

“ okay~ wake her up. We’ll start first “ Jinhwan stated and put his arm around B.I before heading towards the food.

Bobby, Donghyuk, Yunhyung and Chanwoo were already having their second round of food and were dancing along the music too.

Junhwe gently knocked on her door before going in. There, she was lying on the bed asleep and he softened. He didn’t want to wake her up when she was sleeping soundly. He went nearer to her bed and sat down before calling her.

She slightly moved and Junhwe softened again. He shook her gently this time.

“ Hyo In ah… its time for dinner. “ He stated softly before shaking her more.

She woke up, rubbing her eyes with a yawn and Junhwe smiled. * even her cute little yawn’s my style… * He thought and his heart did flip flops.

“ lets go “ He said, reaching his hand out but he didn’t really have any hope that she will grab his hand till the negative thought disappeared when she didn’t hesitate to hold onto his hand and climb out of bed.

The boys crowd around her when she came out with Junhwe, trying to please her food. B.I looked at her and shifted his attention onto his hand and softened. * glad it was just a scratch… * He thought.

“ Here! “ Donghyuk gave her a piece of chicken drumstick with a smile.

“ Thanks, Donghyuk “ She thanked him with a smile before sitting on the wooden bench.

Both Donghyuk and Jinhwan sat beside her, exchanging conversations while they ate. Bobby and Yunhyung were grooving along with the music together with Junhwe and Chanwoo after they stuffed their mouths with the rice cakes.

B.I smiled to himself; enjoying the long stick of hotdog. They drank a few bottles of alcohol through the late night and were already knocked out on the couch bed, including Jinhwan.

“ Saranghae B.I. I love you always “ Bobby mumbled. He was so drunk.

B.I smiled and softened. “ yeah me too. “ He mumbled. Everyone was drunk except for B.I and Hyo In who has just finished drinking her soda.

It was awkward between B.I and her. The scene of them with their lips touched flashed through their minds and she slightly blushed.

“ You sleep too. I’ll be out here for another minute. “ Hyo In stated.

B.I should his head and sat down beside her. He hesitated for awhile.

“ mianhae… “ He apologized.

“ what for? “ She asked, turning her head to look at him.

“ sorry for…. You know the game we played this afternoon… mianhae “ He explained and apologized once again.

Her eyes rounded in surprise at his apology. She didn’t see that coming. Her heart reacted weirdly as the scene flashed through her mind once again.

“ Im…. Sorry too “ She apologized too and B.I shook his head with a little smile.

He reached into his pocket and took a hairpin out, hesitated for quite some time before giving it to her.

“ for you “ He stated.

She looked at the hairpin and looked at him.

“ hmm? “ She was confused.

“ i… I bought it… for you “ B.I had some courage.

Without waiting for her to respond, he fixed her hair lightly and put the hairclip on her hair. She blinked nervously.

“ pretty… “ He complimented her, making her gulp and her cheeks flushed red.

“ go…gom..gomawo “ She stuttered.

He looked at the time and frown. He stood up immediately and she followed.

“ its already 2 am. You should go to sleep. Goodnight, Hyo In ah. “ He said it softly which made her heart skipped a beat.

She nodded and went in, closing the door after her. “ goodnight, B.I “ She mumbled before climbing into bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter