DOLL 11.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Break time was over just like that. Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyung and Junhwe went ahead with snacks while B.I and Hyo In were at the nurse’s office.

Her eyes were all swollen from crying and her nose was slightly red. She sniffed lightly as she took the first-aid kit from the cabinet before sitting down beside B.I.

B.I softened and his heart ached. He let out a soft sigh and a little smile appeared on his face.

“ hey~ Im really fine “ B.I said softly and she nodded with another tear rolling down. B.I couldn’t kept it but smiled.

He was satisfied. It was worth it. He would do anything for her to get closer to her. * You did well, B.I * He thought, self-praising himself.

She wiped the tear away with the back of her hand before applying medication on his face. With that, B.I slightly wince in pain and she paused to check if he was alright before continuing.

He winced every time the cotton bud touches the wound and she was trying her best to be gentle with it.

Her face was a few inches away and he couldn’t stop looking at her. She was pretty, kind and gentle and the time seemed to have stopped for B.I.

His gaze lowered onto her soft pink lips and he wanted to experience it again. He wanted to kiss her, again. He kept his eyes on her for a long time and barely snapped out of his own world when she changed the cotton bud and pressed the wound too hard, making him winced, moving back a little.

“ Urghh… “ He slightly groaned, slightly clenching his teeth.

“ sorry.. “ She quickly apologized and he shook his head with a smile.

She relaxed a bit when she was done, keeping the first-aid back to its respective place. B.I kept looking at her, making her cheeks blushed red.

He reached out and touched her cheek gently, making her gulp nervously.

“ Does it hurt here? “ He asked, slightly worried.

She shook her head and assured him that she was fine. She looked at him and the scene flashed across her head. She couldn’t deny that B.I was very manly. Her heart skipped a bit while his heart did flipflops.

His gaze lowered down to her lips once again. He really wanted to kiss her. Without thinking any further, he leaned in closer and closer each time, observing her.

* is… is he.. is he going to kiss me? * She thought as her heart thumped faster.

B.I leaned in even closer. His face was so close and his lips were almost touching before he quickly backed away when his mates came. He cleared his throat nervously and stood up.

“ yah! We were all waiting for the two of you and then heard that you guys were attacked. Jesus. Who the has that kind of guts eh~ “ Bobby hissed and he was actually worried for them.

“ Hyo In ah~~ are you alright? You’re not hurt are you? “ Donghyuk went to her with a frown and she shook her head.

“ im fine, Donghyuk “ She let out a little smile and he nodded, dusting the dust off of her shoulders.

“ do you know who they are? “ Yunhyung questioned and she shook her head with a shrug.

“ that’s weird. Don’t wander off by yourself anymore. If you need to go anywhere, ask one of us to go with you, okay? “ Jinhwan made clear to her and she nodded.

Bobby frowned and muttered a curse under his breath before slinging his arm around B.I.

“ aigoogoo.. our B.I’s face… what do we do with your face.. “ Bobby sighed.

B.I smiled. “ Im fine, Bobby. I really am… She put on the medication for me as well. “ He stated.

“ lets go, the break’s over isn’t it? “ Jinhwan instructed.

“ really? I didn’t hear the bell though.. “ B.I furrowed his eyebrows together and stole a glance at her with his heart skipping a beat.

 

The whistle sounded and the students gathered at the indoor basketball court. He took the attendance and counted the basketballs.

“ we’ll p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter