DOLL 3.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same things happened in school and she was just slowly trying to get used to all of those childish pranks by her fellow classmates.

She would push her desk back to class every morning just in time for lessons. She would then push her desk back up the rooftop to prevent her classmates from doing anything anymore and would spent the rest of the day after school at the rooftop.

Her stomach growled in hunger and she reached into her bag for her milk, and realized she didn’t get one this morning. She closed her bag and was surprised to see the dolls werent there.

“ sigh… I left them at home? “ She mumbled with a frown and her stomach growled again. She sighed.

A bottle of milk appeared by her side. Someone had put it there. She turned to see who it was and her eyes widened. She almost screamed if only he didn’t cover .

“ just in case, you forgot my name, I’m Yunhyung “ He stated with a smile.

It was him who put the milk there. Hyo In kept her eyes on him, still trying to grasp hold of the situation. She looked really shocked.

“ What you doing here? “ She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

“ we’re students of YG High too~ babe “ Bobby appeared with a wink, smoothening out his uniform. Anyone could see the smile on his face. He really liked the uniform so much.

Hyo In rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe it. The rest walked towards her after Bobby and her jaw dropped wide opened. It was unbelievable. * why on earth are they here…. * She thought.

The bell rang and it was time for her to return to class for lesson but the boys didn’t let her go. Chanwoo grabbed her hand preventing her from going, making her eyes widened in shock.

Chanwoo looked at her hand in his and released her immediately, shocked at his own actions.

“ Don’t go “ Chanwoo said.

“ Play with us “ Donghyuk stated.

She rolled her eyes at how rude they were, invading her privacy and her time.

“ what do you guys want? Please Stop following me! “ Hyo In hissed and B.I frowned.

“ Hyo In ah “ B.I called her as he walked closer to her.

“ you can go back to class… “ He stated and she blinked in surprise and ran off, leaving the seven boys there.

B.I looked at her running off like that and sighed. He didn’t want it to be like that. He didn’t expect the outcome to be this way. Bobby sighed, with a frown on his face too.

“ hyung “ Donghyun put his arm around the leader.

“ We’re suppose to make her happy not make her run away from us. Lets just... take it slow and easy. “ B.I stated and exited the rooftop.

The rest left too and Junhwe was the last to leave. He found a paper ball near the exit and didn’t hesitate, picking up and opene to read it. His heart sank immediately after he saw what was written on it.

* Kim Hyo In… How do you even attend school in this situation… * He thought, softened. His heart was aching, aching for her.

The boys left the building premises except for Donghyuk who was assigned to wait for her outside the school gate after school.

She couldn’t stop thinking of B.I during lessons. That face of his, the way he spoke earlier just made her confused. Staring out of the window, she let out a soft sigh. She shook off her thoughts, trying her best to pay attention to the teacher.

Finally, the last bell of the day rang and everybody was scattering out of their classrooms. She packed her back and slung it over her shoulder before exiting, knocking into her classmate accidently.

“ yah! Don’t you have eyes?? “ The girl was pissed off and she started pushing Hyo In.

“ Sorry.. It was just an accident. “ She apologized but the girl didn’t let her by.

“ you should just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter