DOLL 2.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was setting fast. The music from the radio continued to play while she sipped on her hot chocolate. They were going closer and closer to the abandoned train cabin.

“ shhhh.. don’t you think we’re making so much noise? “ It was a male’s voice.

They didn’t stop mumbling and they were pushing each other around.

“ You go first. “

“ Why me? What about you “

“ yah! Don’t drag me into this… “

“ well then, you go! “ He grabbed the male behind him and pushed him in front, making him first.

The boy came to a stop just outside of her house, right in front of the door, followed by the others. They were surprised to hear music coming from inside and a little smile appeared on all their faces.

Automatically, they look down on what they were wearing, already so self-conscious. They looked up at the abandoned train cabin and softened. They felt bad and sorry. They wished they could do something to help.

“ what are we waiting for? “ One of them stated, rolling his eyes, already irritated, came knocking on the door.

/knock, knock, knock/

Three times and the radio was no longer playing. They waited for the door to open but it didn’t. Another guy knocked onto the door again.

* … who’s out there… been a week here, this is the first time there’s actually someone out there, knocking on my door. Hope its nothing serious… * She thought, taking a deep breath.

The door slowly creaked opened and that same guy opened the door widely, making her eyes shot wide open. She furrowed her eyebrows as soon as she saw them.

Seven males were standing right outside of her cabin, looking back at her.

“ we are back home!! Lets get in~ “ This one was a little too excited.

“ This is my home, my house. Who are you guys? “ Hyo In stated, finally saying something and trying her best to block the entrance with her two arms opened wide.

“ its our home too~ “ The other one answered.

“ I don’t care who you guys are, this is my house, and Im calling the police “ She stated, turning around and the boys grab their chance, barging in after her.

“ HEY!!! You guys cant come in here like that. I don’t even know you guys!! HEYY!!! What the “ She kinda cursed.

“ Wow… I didnt know she could curse like that… But I like it “ He commented.

She dropped her phone due to nervousness. Never in her life had she came in contact with so many males. In her house. There were tears welling up in her eyes and they all stopped whatever they were doing; softened.

“ you really don’t know who we are? Its pretty obvious. Try thinking… “ The guy who looked kinder than the rest, stated.

She shook her head, “ no… ”, escaping from her lips. The guy who looked like the youngest frowned.

Her hands were shaking and she was holding her hands tightly, preventing them from shaking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter