DOLL 4.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The birds chirped and the morning breeze blew. They released themselves from the clips and off the cloth line, breathing in the fresh morning air. A satisfied smile appeared on all of their faces.

Bobby stretched his body and cracked his neck before checking his clothes.

“ I wonder where did B.I go, wonder what he did last night. Lucky him~ “ Bobby sighed before plopping himself down on the couch outside of the cabin.

Chanwoo blinked innocently and pointed to the direction of the cabin.

“ Hyung’s in there “ The youngest stated and Bobby smirked, not believing him.

Jinhwan fixed his hair and nodded, agreeing with Chanwoo. Even, Donhyuk and Yunhyeong knew where B.I was. They gave each other a smirk.

“ He’s in there, Bobby. He went in last night. We all know. “ Jinhwan stated the fact with a shrug.

Bobby gasped sarcastically. “ I’ve forgotten about it hahah “ He stated with a laugh.

All six of them frowned at that same moment. They felt bad, they felt guilty and felt sorry. Chanwoo felt the worst as the photo was damaged mostly because of him. He looked down and kept his head low.

Donghyuk went to him and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “ Its not your fault. Everything happens for a reason. “ The kind boy said.

Yunhyeong went to the door and Junhwe stopped him before the older male could even open it.

“ wait, but don’t tell me he slept in there the whole night? Slept… with her on the same bed?! “ Junhwe slightly raised his voice, a little surprised.

Bobby gasped again at what Junhwe had said, jumping off the couch. “ … don’t tell me… “ His eyes widened.

“ hey stop guessing you guys~ assumptions are bad… lets just go in and see for ourselves… “ Jinhwan stated and opened the door, with everyone stepping after him.

Jinhwan was surprised at what he saw and softened immediately. Somehow, he was liking the picture in front of him. Chanwoo took a peep behind Jinhwan and gasped, covering his eyes with his hands.

Yunhyung and Donghyuk just smiled while Junhwe cleared his throat slightly. Bobby gasped and Yunhyung put a finger on his lips.

“ Shhh… lets just let them sleep in “ Yunhyung stated.

B.I had fallen asleep on her bed last night and both of them were sleeping together. It was a… rare sight. His hand was gently placed on her waist and his face was just beside hers.

Her eyes twitched and she turned to her side and slowly opened her eyes, waking up. * I must be dreaming… why am I dreaming of them boys * She thought, looking down on her waist to see his hand there.

“ AHHHHHHHHH  “ Without warning, she screamed, flicking his arm off of her before pushing him off her bed.

Bobby laughed at the funny sight, causing her to scream even louder. Her eyes fixed on the six boys staring back at her in her room.

“ morning “ Jinhwan greeted her, followed by the rest.

B.I moaned in pain, standing up from the floor, rubbing his elbow. She rolled her eyes and got off her bed.

“ who gave you permission to come in here?! “ She snapped, tying up her hair, getting ready to wash up.

“ Just to see if you’re alright.. “ Donghyuk mumbled.

She looked at the torn picture on the table with a frown and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her with a loud bang. Chanwoo hated himself at that moment.

The boys went out of the cabin to wait for her to get ready for school. They were already in their uniforms, all ready.

She put on her uniform and did a double check of herself at the mirror before pouring herself a glass of water.

“ Im sorry. I… I shouldn’t have… “ B.I apologized and couldn’t bring himself to say any further.

“ get out of my sight. “ She said coldly and his heart ached.

Wearing her shoes and strapped her bag on her shoulder, she stepped out of the cabin to find the boys already in their uniforms. She rolled her eyes and couldn’t care anymore.

She locked up her house, making sure nobody could go in before she left for school. The boys followed after her.

“ a bunch of lunatics… “ She hissed softly.

Bobby skipped his way beside her and gave a wink but she didn’t care. It had no effect on her.

“ aren’t you hungry? Wanna get some pancakes on the way, princess? “ Bobby asked.

“ No! just take care of yourself. “ She hissed.

Bobby’s smile widened. “ omg. Look at her, caring for me “ He chuckled. Junhwe rolled his eyes, disgusted by his hyung.

Yunhyung, DOnghyuk and Chanwoo were busy talking among themselves, laughing with each other. Jinhwan softened at the sight. * its gonna get better * He thought with a smile.

B.I was walking at the back with his eyes fixed on her. He fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter