DOLL 12.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pestering and attacking of Kim Jisoo’s group did not stop each day. They had it worse and tougher each time, each day. Jisoo didn’t want to lose in this game and she just wanted to know what they were hiding. Why out of a sudden, the seven guys appeared.

 

Kim Jisoo excused herself early from history class and headed to the library, signing in to one of the computers at the research area.

“ water elements, water allergies, water disease, everything about water “ She mumbled as she typed in those words in the search column and a list of stuffs appeared on screen.

A smirk appeared on her face as she began searching for clues and answers. She clicked on the next button every minute, trying her best not to miss out any important things.

“ It cant be they’re all allergic to water… you need water for almost everything stupid… “ She mumbled to herself again as she clicked on the next button.

Something on the bottom of the page caught her eye. It was like an advertisement link and she immediately clicked on it, directing her to another site.

Her eyes widened at the directed page and she began reading it.

 

 

 

“ DOLLS. Not Your Typical Voodoo Dolls, Not just any another dolls but your miracle dolls that could help you every time you need them. Magic starts when you turn 18. “

 

 

 

That was on the top page of the website and she couldn’t believe what she had just read. She continued reading it, searching for words like ‘water’.

She let out a disbelieving sigh as she read the elements section.

“ Fire, Earth, Wind…… last but not least, Water. “ She said it with a smirk.

* but how on earth…. Did she…. By any chance, did Kim Hyo In know all about this? She doesn’t seem to know it… * She thought and smirked, already having a plan in her mind.

 

The bell rang for break time and everyone scattered to the canteen to get their food. Jisoo smiled happily as she headed to the drinks stall. * Lets experiment with some liquid. I need to see for myself. * She thought and ordered a cup office chocolate.

“ wait but what if its only pure water…. “ She mumbled to herself as she looked down at the ice chocolate and shook the thought away as she begin looking for the boys.

Her face lit up when she saw one of her target and approached him. She prepared and knocked into her, pretending that she didn’t see him, trying to spill the ice choco on him.

“ Be careful “ His reflexes were good and he reacted fast and the ice choco ended up spilling onto her uniform.

She rolled her eyes at what just happened and mentally cursed. She was so angry.

“ Gwenchanayo? “ He asked.

“ Yunhyung ah! “ Bobby called him, approaching him.

Her first target was Yunhyung. Yunhyung turned around to make sure if Jisoo was alright.

“ let me take you to the nurse’s room to get you changed. “ Yunhyung stated with kindness and she shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter