DOLL 5.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for the first lesson of the day and everybody was settling down at their seats while she was up at rooftop for her desk as usual.

She sighed as she pushed opened the door and stepped out to the rooftop to get her desk. She tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows slightly at a piece of folded paper on the floor. * Where the is my desk again?! * She thought.

Without any hesitation, she took it and read it.

 

“ Your desk is already in the classroom. “

 

A simple note like that was really nice but she got suspicious about it and quickly made her way down to her classroom to check if it was really there.

The girls rolled her eyes when she barged into the classroom and her desk was really there. She quickly sat down before the homeroom teacher came for lesson.

She blinked her eyes; confused. Her desk was clean and profanity-free. It didn’t look like her desk at all. She look at the note again and furrowed her eyebrows slightly. It was a foreign handwriting. She haven’t seen it anywhere. * Who could it be * She thought.

But, it was just a short while. Her desk was back to that dirty looking desk with profanity written on it right after break time. She sighed, giving in as she got really used to it. She didn’t mind it anymore.

She couldn’t concentrate on the afternoon lessons anymore. Looking out of the window with her hand propped under her chin, she let out a soft sigh and thought of Junhwe. She softened at the thought of him.

She started writing his name in her little notebook and added a star beside it. A little frown appeared on her face when she saw the note she made on the first page of her notebook. * At least make one friend in YG High. That’s too far away… stupid how I even made that note. * She thought, shaking her head.

The last bell rang and the teacher closed her book. “ who’s on duty roster after school? “ He asked and without hesitation, everyone pointed to the back of the class where Hyo In was sitting at.

“ Kim Hyo In, are you on roster? “ He asked, making her snapped out of her thoughts.

“ n..ne? duty roster? No, its not me… “ she stated.

“ if its not you, then who? “ The class monitor smirked.

“ alright alright, let me just check the notice board fro the roster. “ He said and checked it.

He raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. “ very well then, your name is written there, Hyo In. You will do duty after school. “ He stated and left the class.

Apparently, they strike off the other person’s name and wrote her name on it. Hyo In mentally cursed, rolling her eyes.

“ too bad~ too sad~ how does it feel to have the whole school to yourself… creepy… you may never know who and what’s around….spooky “ One of the boys snickered, trying to make her scared.

“ Thanks in advanced “ The leader of girls came and poured a bag of rubbish on her desk, followed by the other girls before they left the classroom.

The whole school was vacant in five minutes, leaving not even a soul with her, except for a few teachers at the office.

She started off by cleaning up her classroom, disposing off the rubbish, sweeping, mopping the floor, cleaning the windows and proceed to the next classroom and so on and so forth.

The boys knew about it and quietly, Donghyuk and Chanwoo helped her with the classrooms on the upper level without her knowing.

Yunhyung helped her with the teachers’ office, tidying and cleaning up neatly, making it sparkly and clean. He smiled and kindly greeted those teachers who were there politely while Junhwe was at the indoor court with a bucket of water and a rag. Jinhwan chose to clean the music room and school gym and the foyer.

She went down to the basement and she gulped nervously. “ please don’t let anything be there. “ She mumbled as she made her way down to the basement to clean.

A rat appeared, running across, making her gasped. She mentally cursed, shaking all the negative thoughts before cleaning up.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter