DOLL 1.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having been forced to leave the household, she moved into a little mobile house which was actually an abandoned train cabin at Hangang River, right after her 18th birthday. She has been living there for a week and still trying to adapt to that place.

A few thunder roared, lightning stuck, it soon started to rain heavily. Her alarm rang off early in the morning, waking her up. She stretched and rolled over on her stomach to switch it off.

Rubbing her eyes as she sat up, she checked the time and jumped off her bed to the bathroom to wash herself and get ready for school.

She combed her long brown hair and button up her uniform, and gave her skirt one last touch before headed to where her bag was.

Patting the dust off of her dolls on bag, she remembered her mother. She missed her so much.

 

* Flashback *

She was playing in the home garden by herself. She was the only child of the KIM family and had no siblings. She had no one to play with.

“ Hyo In ah! Our lovely Hyo In~ Omma’s back… “ Her mother called her after she closed the door after her.

She walked past the living room to the kitchen and exited the house from the back door to the garden where her daughter was.

“ omo~ my lovely daughter “ She called out with a big smile.

“ OMMA! “ Hyo In greeted her mother happily and ran into her arms.

They sat down at the wooden table before her mother asked her about today. She patted her head with a smile.

“ so what did you do today? “ She asked.

“ I was playing by myself. Im bored and lonely, Omma. Can you not go to work and play with me? “ Hyo In asked.

Her mother’s heart ached after she heard what her daughter said. She looked at her and softened before taking something out from her bag.

“ I bought something for you. These seven dolls will accompany you when im off to work. Arent they cute? “ Her mother stated.

Hyo In nodded with a smile, giving the dolls a big hug. “ Thanks Omma! I really like them~ “ She smiled.

Her mother softened as she patted her head gently with a little smile. She felt sorry for her daughter that she had to leave her alone at home while she goes to work everyday.

“ which doll do you like the most? “ She asked.

Hyo In pouted cutely, thinking, making her mother laughed.

“ I like B.I the most “ She made her choice with a satisfied smile.

Her mother raised an eyebrow. “ so..who is B.I? “

“ This one right here! “ She exclaimed, showing her mother the doll in her hand.

Her mother was surprised and couldn’t stop laughing.

“ you’ve given them names already? That was fast. “ Her mother giggled, followed by her.

“ and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter