DOLL 13.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew strongly. It was going to rain soon. Jinhwan was preparing for dinner, operating the mobile stove while Yunhyung arranged the things on the table.

Junhwe and her were sitting on the steps while B.I was enjoying the view of Hangang River right in front of the cabin. Bobby resting on the couch with his eyes closed.

B.I checked the time and it was almost half past seven. Donghyuk and Chanwoo were still not back yet.

“ yah… has anyone seen Donghyuk and Chanwoo? “ B.I asked.

“ ehm… they were last seen during P.E “ Junhwe shrugged. He doesn’t care about it.

B.I furrowed his eyebrows, probably sensing something. The food was ready and were all set on the table. Jinhwan checked the time with his eyebrows furrowed together.

“ don’t you think something might happen to those two? ‘ Jinhwan asked in concern. He was getting worried.

Yunhyung gasped, covering his mouth. “ what if…. What if.. I mean what if.. something bad happen to them… like getting their identity exposed…? I don’t know.. I mean its possible ya know “ He stated, trying his best not to freak out.

“ I hope not “ Junhwe commented with a shrug.

“ Maybe they’re just having fun? “ Bobby commented with a smile.

B.I shook his head slightly and checked the time again, letting out a worried sigh. He turned around, facing them.

“ Hyo In ah… did you see Chanwoo and Donghyuk after P.E or… ya know where they might have gone to “ B.I asked worriedly.

She shook her head with a frown. She don’t know either. Jinhwan looked at them and softened. It was quite a worrying situation but he shook the thoughts off and a little smile appeared on his face.

“ alright. Lets eat something while we wait for them. Im sure they’re on their way back. Lets think positive kay? “ Jinhwan tried to reassure his mates.

B.I nodded, totally agreeing with him and they started eating. Junhwe took the sausage for her while Yunhyung opened a can of cola for her and for himself. Bobby was enjoying the grilled meat by himself with a big smile.

B.I sipped his hot choco and let out a soft sigh. * where have they been to… what could happen to them? * He thought. He couldn’t stop worrying.

They finished all the food and the two of them were still not back yet and it got B.I super worried. They decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter