DOLL 15.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them were having break at the canteen and there came Jisoo. Junhwe slightly rolled his eyes. He didn’t like her from the start. Something was off. Bobby couldn’t bother either but gave her the attention on what she was going to say.

B.I looked at her in the eye. His eyes were cold. Those eyes were a mystery. Jisoo slightly gulped and rolled her eyes, trying to maintain her cool.

“ May I speak with Hyo In for a second? “ She asked, already grabbing her wrist. She wasn’t going to take no as an answer.

Before B.I could even respond, Jisoo pulled Hyo In away to the back stairs. She looked at her and slightly smirked. * Im not pitying you just didn’t want you to suffer in the future. This is all bull. * She thought.

“ Kim Hyo In. You know those boys, those boys that claimed that they are your friends or so called guardian angel whatsoever. I don’t care really but there’s something I want you to know. Promise me, you wont be shocked. “ Jisoo smirked. She was in a really good mood that day.

Hyo In nodded, wanting to trust Jisoo for once and Jisoo smirked again.

“ Those seven boys are dolls. Dolls that come to alive when someone precious is in danger. They’re just ing dolls so wake the up Kim Hyo In. Don’t think that you’re all mighty just because out of somewhere those knights came into your life like magic. Im done. Its up to you to believe. & oh! They’re afraid of water. Water is their weekness… “ Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter