DOLL 14.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were getting even more worried. The four boys were out of sight and B.I didn’t know where they had gone. He muttered a curse under his breath as he scratched his head.

 

Its been days for Chanwoo and Donghyuk while it has been a day for Junhwe and Yunhyung. B.I sighed worriedly and got up from the couch bed, stretching his arms. He couldn’t sleep.

“ did something happen to them? If it is then, it’ll be bad. “ He mumbled with a worried sigh.

On the other side, Hyo In couldn’t sleep as well. She flipped to the other side of the bed and tried her best to sleep but she couldn’t. She checked the time and it was already going to be 5am. She let out a sigh.

Truthfully, she has gotten used to having B.I sleeping by her side and if that spot is empty, she couldn’t sleep. * is he outside? Is he sleeping on the couch bed with his friends tonight? * She thought. All sorts of possibilities going through her mind.

“ you~ are my type~ you~ are my type~ nananannanan ~ “ B.I was singing and humming as he calmed his mind, taking a few deep breaths. * I’ll see and find them in school tomorrow * He thought, shaking his worry thoughts away.

Hyo In softened as she heard him. A smile crept up on her face and her eyelids started to get heavier and heavier. Soon, she fell asleep soundly.

 

He knocked on the door before going in to her room. “ Hyo In ah! It’s time for school. You overslept for goodness sake! “ Bobby panicked, making her jump out of bed. Apparently, someone had turned off her alarm. Perhaps, B.I.

She got herself read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter