DOLL 7.

7 DOLLS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them sat on the platform with their legs dangling in air on the rooftop. She had agreed to skip lessons and stay with B.I that day because of what he had did.

B.I was feeling good. It was unexpected. He didn’t expect that she would agree to stay. He let out a little smile to himself and hid it away quickly, enjoying that moment at the rooftop.

“ but, why did you do it? “ She broke off the silence. She wanted to know, know everything. Nobody had been this kind to her.

B.I stretched his arms high above his head and looked at her.

“ Just because. “ He answered her. He just wanted to do it and nobody is stopping him.

“ why are you so kind to me when im being mean to you guys? “ She asked again.

“ lets go somewhere. Not YG High for today “ He changed the subject and got up from where he was sitting, reaching his hand out for her to hold but she ignored that kind thought, standing up by herself.

He fixed his hair out of embarrassment and exited the rooftop, with her following after him. He smiled to himself again. He was liking it just be the fact she was following after him.

They went straight down the stairs to the foyer. While they were going down, someone saw them. * oh? So she came? And whose that guy…im going to tell the homeroom teacher * She thought with a smirk.

He let her out of the school compound and took a deep breath. A little smile appeared on his face and quickly hid it again.

“ where are we going? “ She asked, slightly curious.

B.I started to think hard on where he wanted to go and she waited for his answer. His eyes lit up and grab her hand.

 

The place was crowded with people. He was getting excited all by himself. She looked at the place and then back to him.

“ the place you wanna go is here? The zoo? “ She asked, not wanting to believe.

He nodded and bought two tickets from the ticket machine. Together, they went in through the entrance of the zoo. * I know you haven’t been to the zoo before, your mother was always busy and you’re always alone, left with us. So I chose to come to the zoo today * He thought. He was excited as well since he too, had never been to the zoo before.

Once they went in, they were greeted by two parrots. She went straight to them, fascinated.

“ annyeong “ She greeted them and the parrot imitated her right away, making her smile.

B.I softened at her smile. * Have fun today, Kim Hyo In * He thought. 

Next, they went to where the monkeys were and B.I started to imitate how the monkeys looked like, having fun all by himself, enjoying the moment.

She let out a soft giggle and softened at the sight of him. A new side of B.I. He smiled to himself as he really liked it. He got to hear her giggles too.

Both of them were having f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter