⟠ tricks 'n' games part 1

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

tricks 'n' Games part 1

december 29, 2014

“Is everything ready?” Sooyun bounced, her breakfast steaming away in front of her untouched.

“Shh, Jiyeon’s still asleep. Eat your breakfast.” Seyeon hushed the talking girl, slowly eating at her food around the dining table. It was unusually late for them at 6:30, if this were any other training day, but today it was just perfect for the occasion.

“Of course everything is ready, otherwise…” Misoo confirmed with the energetic maknae, who’d been on of the first up and had happily jumped on top of everyone, except the bride to be, to wake them up. Which was taken in as glares and sharp looks at the maknae, but ultimately listening to her and getting ready quickly for the day.

“No bad thoughts, this will be beautiful and perfect. Just how they imagined it.” Sarang spoke calmly, trying to clear the air of any bad omens for this particular day.

“You mean Jiyeon and us.” Seoyul’s lip curved at her statement, the humour of how little Lu Han had really participated in the planning leaving it for Jiyeon to plan something out of her dreams.

It wasn’t that he didn’t care about the wedding, or marrying her. But instead had allowed her to have the creative freedom since she was in a tough position for a nearly debuted trainee. Besides, as Lu Han had said, as long as he was marrying her then he didn’t care where and what it was like.

“Same thing, marriage is commitment from all of us.” Jungah shrugged, spoon

ing another mouthful of her doenjang soup as she tried to shake off any lingering feelings of sleepiness. “We aren’t in this relationship.” Sooyun murmured, looking at the older maknae with her browns furrowed.

“Secrets count you know.” Was all she said in replied, a content smile lingering over her lips and she moved to take in another mouthful of the warm food.

“Maknaes, not today.” Seoyul reprimanded, trying to get the peace back to the room while they waited for the managers to arrive and Jiyeon to wake up. This was perhaps the only peace they’d get before everyone was continually on their feet to keep the day underway.

“They’ll all arrive today? The members.” Sooyun asked again, but was distracted by the sound of the door opening and padding of footsteps to reveal the managers entering with bags full of things that they’d brought for today.

“Depends on how many Lu Han is planning to bring.” Gyuri answered the maknae, putting down the bags on the ground as she looked at all of them. Minhyuk trailing in behind her with arms full of all sorts.

All the managers had disappeared early in the morning, or at least that’s what they could gather by the dull sounds of the door opening, and then closing indicating someone had left at an ungodly hour. Which then was later discovered to be Minah, after a heavily scowling Seoyul appearing in the kitchen to make tea.

“Our tricks are still hidden?” The maknae looked around the table, awaiting another answer to sate her curiosity.

“Yup, they’ll never spot them until we block the door.” Jungah nodded in return, but was pointedly looking at Sooyun to tell her to shut up and eat her breakfast.

“This is going to be so much fun.” Sooyun merely bounced in return, but then received a few looks that had her focusing on the cooling broth in front of her.

And finally the room relapsed into a comfortable silence, the managers moving into the neighbouring lounge to unpack their bags of items. A lot looking like clothing, as well as dress bags that were radiant in their whiteness.

“Morning…” A voice mumbled, breaking the silence as another door opened in the dorm and distracted the room from breakfast yet again. Footsteps that were slowly moving from down the hall and a stifled yawn had the group grinning as the figure appeared.

“The blushing bride is up.” Misoo teased, offering her a seat to have breakfast that Jiyeon slowly moved towards barely taking note of the managers who had sent her various looks.

“I’m not blushing yet…” She shook her head, pulling out the seat and ungracefully dropping herself into it.

“I hope you weren’t suggesting anything…” Misoo grimaced, but passed the beagle a bowl of rice and another empty one for her to fill it with soup.

“I’m too tired to do that.” Jiyeon eyes flicked to the other, giving her a disapproving look as she slowly made her way around the foods on the table and picked out what she wanted to eat.

“Eat up, we have a long day ahead of us.” Seoyul encouraged, with Seyeon taking her half filled bowl and putting more on her plate just so she was sure that the younger was adequately feed.

A gesture that the tired bride could only mumbled her disapproval and nod in return of the information that was entering and exiting her brain quickly. Many watched the beagle as she started to chew at her food and look around at the room, to where the managers were moving things around.

“When did the managers get here anyway?” Jiyeon commented, hand moving to cover another yawn emanating from the girl.

“Just before you woke up.” Seyeon said quickly, hoping to get Jiyeon to continue eating without wasting too much time on small talk and mess up the plans for the day.

“It’s too early.” She complained, mixing around her food as she leaned back in her chair.

“You only get married for the first time once.” Misoo reminded her, “besides there is too much work gone towards this wedding to delay it anymore.” Misoo continued reminding the entire room of the last few months that had the entire dorm flipped upside down as resting time became planning time and any excuse to get out of practise was tried and tested.

But Chinsun of course had made sure they still got their practise, and was increasingly becoming aware that something was happening. However when the girls seemed to stumble, their managers stepped in to keep the secret as confidential as possible at least until the pair had married. They weren’t sure how Youngmin would take a trainee marrying a former idol who was law suiting the company, but once they were married and she’d debuted he couldn’t do too much they’d damage either of them.

“I know. But it is really early.” Jiyeon sighed, taking a big spoonful of the mixed concoction of doenjang and rice and shoving it lazily into .

Her phone was helpfully taken by one of the other members, Misoo being the highest suspect because she seemed to be the only one who continually knew where Jiyeon kept it. So talking to anyone outside of the dorm was severely limited, and calls had to be approved by the girls.

“Shouldn’t you be excited? You’re the one getting married.” Seoyul raised a single eyebrow as she watched said girl, who let up a genuine smile that was a little drunk on love. It was easy to picture what she was thinking, her face revealing who she was thinking about and skin slightly starting to glow at the thought.

“I’m getting married to my best friend...” Jiyeon admitted, blinking slowly as if the realising what today really was. Dumb puppy love still weighing down her expressions as she stared off to nowhere with a silly grin.

“Come on faster, we have so much to do today.” Sooyun ushered her, also having taken up her food with a vicious manner to get it down faster. The day was really starting now that the realisation was starting to set in.

“I just have the final wedding photos? In three hours.” The beagle frowned, confusion to what the maknae meant.

“No, as your Tze Mui’s we will make this a day to remember.” Sooyun stumbled over the Mandarin a little, but was confident enough not to stop as she revealed a little to the bride who was staring at her in confusion as she looked between the maknae and the other members of the table.

“Tze Mui? Where did you learn that?” Jiyeon said slowly, articulating the ‘Tze Mui’ to point out why she was confused and help remind Sooyun how to actually pronounce it like a native speaker.

“Gyuri and Sarang unnies.” Sooyun said loudly, gaining the attention of both woman who looked at her.

“This wouldn’t have to do with any Chinese pre-wedding games, would it?” Jiyeon continued, eyes squinting together a little and wrinkling at the corners as she tried to piece just what her members had put together for this day.

“It does.” Misoo conceded, allowing Jiyeon to know what they had planned. It wouldn’t be any use to not tell her and have the Hing Dai’s arrive, both parties not knowing just what was happening.

“We are going to do the Door Game, and Lu Han will have to pass our tests to see if he can marry our Jiyeon unnie.” Jungah explained a little further, while Jiyeon nodded along with an understanding look glinting in her eyes.

“Unnie keep eating, Lu Han has arranged to be here at seven and you need to go and hide in Minah and Seoyul unnies room.” Sooyun waved, letting the girl eat in peace as she finished off her breakfast and indulged on banchan.

The rooms eyes were between watches, phones and the clock slowly watching the hands tick around as they waited for the Hing Dai’s to arrive. And then the minute that Jiyeon had sated her hunger, Misoo was up on her feet.

“In the room, they’ll be here soon!” Misoo dragged Jiyeon into the preplanned room, still dressed in her silk robe and hair in a messy plait down her back that she’d pulled on to have breakfast in.

“Wait I’m not dressed yet?” She fussed, trying to pull her hand out of the steel grip that Misoo had on her to go and grab her clothing from her room. Jiyeon was pretty well versed in the game, having brief memories of when the Tze Mui’s had done the same thing for her step mother Huian when she had married her father.

“It doesn’t matter, you have clothing on.” Misoo shook her head, eyes darting around the room to make sure everything was in place. Moving back quickly to the door and locking it briefly.

“Okay time to put on the cherry necklace.” Jiyeon looked down at what Misoo had pulled out of a bag on one of the beds, a string of cherries tied together, and then back up to the beagle who was approaching her with it. “Put it on?”

“Come on, it’ll be fun.” Misoo coaxed, getting a sigh and nod of approval as Jiyeon lifted up the plait and any lingering strands of hair that remained so that Misoo could easily put on the string of cherries.

“Good, now you can pull up a chair to the door and listen. But don’t say anything. Sooyun or Gyuri will film it so you can see it later.”

Jiyeon nodded as Misoo pulled away and headed out of the room, moving to go and pull up one of the chairs from a desk to the door and sit by the door to listen to the whole thing.

 

happy note

First Part of the Pre-Wedding Games~~

I've decided to post on one day, without fail. And any other day will just be a little extra because school is keeping me busy. But that's okay because then I can get a good job, and keep doing what I want (plus buy lots of merch.)

Anyway I hope everyone's doing good~ because then that makes me happy~~