⟠ interview part 2

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

interview part 2

february 22, 2015

“Come on girls, this is the final part. Fighting.” Minah encouraged them, shooing away the last makeup artists who were merticulously checking that their masterpieces hadn’t been ruined. The girls finally able to breat, enjoyed the little freedom from the chaos that they were now bound to spend the rest of their careers bound and surrounded in.

“Just a little longer, then we’ll let you return back to the dorm.” Gyuri mentioned, eyes cast down onto her phone as she kept up to date with every last thing. Making sure the girls were exactly where they needed to be.

“It could be worse, you could’ve been having full day schedules immediately that don’t end until the early morning hours.” She then added, looking up to them with a curve on one side of her lips.

“Shush, the girls are fine with what they are doing. Of course their schedule will pick up, but it’s okay.” Minhyuk frowned at her, also peering up from his phone after a long series of texts to an from SM management.

“Besides they already have a strong fanbase forming already. The teasers were enough for now, they’ll naturally pick more up.” Minah added lightly, siding with the male in this debate between the two managers.

“Well for their sakes it better be sooner rather than later.” She then commented snidely, looking to her watch and then towards the door with eyes that flickered between everyone.

“They had the advantage of being seen before, people know they have talent. Not anyone can just be a backup dancer. Or a SMRookie, or even feature undebuted on a popular idol’s feature song.” Minhyuk stated proudly, as if the achievements were his own. The elation of their abilities to go so far appearing clear in his eyes.

“Let’s just hope they see that.” Gyuri agreed half heartedly, waving off his statement with indifference.

“They will, our princesses and queen will see to it.” he then concluded, looking at them with a bright smile that could light up the room from darkness.

“Yes we promised.” Seoyul agreed, with a confident smile on her face that only made the manager prouder as he happily nodded to himself.

“Now come along, time for the final part of the interview. Remember what Chinsun taught you.” Gyuri reminded them sternly, letting her eyes flicker over them briefly before returning to the front. It was a wave of knowing sighs, but nods to the words that had been spoken. Some of the girls even going over the lecture in their heads, it being so deeply ingrained that it’d stay their even long after they’d left the industry.

“We know Gyuri unnie.” Sooyun piped up cheekily, resulting in a few smiles directed at her and then a raised eyebrow from said woman.

“Good.” She appraised, and then let them think in silence as she led them from their waiting room onto the lounge. Past throngs of people, and chaotic chattering that could be practically deafening.

“Here they are!” One voice shouted, attracting the attention of majority of the room. All eyes looking at the redone, picture perfect idols.

“Come, come. Sit down and we’ll start filming the second half of the interview.” The PD waved them in, hands directing a series of hand gestures to the crew to get back in their places.

“Yes PD-sshi.” Was the general response, the noise slowly starting to diminise as the girls were ushered back into their seats bowing as they went. Hair flicking up and down as they regreeted everyone out of respect before even attempting to sit down. Jieun was waiting, a polite smile and hands still gripping her cue cards. But not so tightly that it seemed like they could be crushed under the pressure.

“And whenever you are ready Jieun-sshi." The director informed the woman, and then it went silent as the cameras were and they were on a public stage yet again.

“Welcome back girls.” Jieun nodded to them, sile trying to reach her eyes as she flew back into her stage persona. All the girls politely nodding in return, and allowing things to be back on guards. Chinsun’s word haunting them.

“Thank you, we’re glad to be back.” Seoyul spoke for the group and let the interview offically start up again.

“Of course. Now we’ve found out about AEON as a group, and the talent. Let’s find out about the people who are the talent. Let’s start with an easy one, who close are you as friends.”

“Like sisters, we share a very close bond together.” Seoyul was the first to respond, leading in example was what Chinsun had said that had stuck in the young leaders mind.

“I’m sure they know everything about me now, but in return I know everything about them too.” Jiyeon started, only to be interrupted by Misoo telling the camera a little tidbit about Jiyeon.

“I even know that you keep your portable vacuum under your bed.” Misoo shot back, grinning happily when she saw Jiyeon’s eyes widen a little bfore she also shot back a retort.

“Keeping a clean room is the key to happiness.” Jiyeon pointed out, holding up one finger and closing her eyes. Even putting on an accent to make her seem wiser.

“You must be very clean then Yue-ah?” Jieun pushed in, cutting off any possible final retort from Misoo and leading the interview on further.

“She’s very clean, it even rivals Seji’s passion to cook.” Jungah explained, adding on one extra bit to keep the conversation flowing freely and revaling a little more about them.

“It’s a tough call sometimes, but they are both good habits to have.” Seoyul nodded, confirming the little quirks about her members and what they were like.

“Yes that’s very true. Now speaking of passions, what are everyone’s hobbies?” And that question had everyone tapping on their seat, leaning back as the pondered on what they all liked to do. Or collectively liked to do at least.

“Exercising?” Sarang questioned, the first person to speak after deliberating in her mind quickly, pulling apart memories for the answer.

“Sarang, Misoo, and Yue unnies often jump rope in the dorm. Or they'll go out and do something.” Sooyun followed on, getting at what Sarang meant quickly and explaining it clearly for everyone who didn’t quite catch it. “

Yue unnie doesn’t like being stuck inside for too long, and Misoo unnie loves sports. So they’re often going out together.” Sarang told the camera, happily admitting Jiyeon’s pet peeve of being stuck inside too long and one of Misoo many favourite things. The former resulting in a shrug and honest nod.

“Jungah comes out with us often too, she likes to go and meet up with other friends or do something.” Misoo included quickly, making it not just seem like it was just the two always together.

“Yue and Misoo unnies and I are cinema buddies.” Jungah said proudly, nodding decisively.

“But we all definitely like to go out, and explore the streets. But at home, drawing and reading are big hobbie.” Jiyeon pondered a little, thinking to the key things that happen in the dorm and what everyone enjoyed doing.

“Seoyul and Sarang unnies, as well as Yun-ah, are amazing at painting and drawing. And Seji always looks so pretty when she reads.” Jungah told Jieun, looking towards said members and using her hands to emphasis it.

“Sounds like you are all very much talented and amazing in other areas outside your idol lives.” Jieun complimented, followed by a round of shy giggles and bows of heads thanking her.

“Each of my members are amazing people, definitely.” Seoyul commented towards the group, looking at each of them with a wide smile, unlike what she’d usually show at home before looking back to the front.

“We need a leader just as amazing too.” Seyeon said quietly, but the words were loud enough to echo it around the room with heartfelt meaning that brought a happier glint to the leaders face.

“Sounds like AEON are very close. It’s wonderful to watch you girls interact.” Jieun actually seemed impressed by the group for once, the level of interacting and well rounded bonding had made them seem like sisters than co-workers.

“Thank you.” Seoyul nodded politely towards her, but the obviousness of her prideful smile showed just how happy she was to hear a compliment about her group.

“Now one question from the public. AEON debuted with a fun, youthful concept. What do you have in store for us next time?” She then inquired, leaning forward to the girls.

“We’ll show you another side of us next time, something different from what we’ve already shown you.” Seoyul was quick to answer eyes hiding any hint of what was to come next.

“Mysterious. Can you give the netizens and AEON’s fans watching a little hint?” She inquired a little more

“We’ll embrace our dreams a little more.” Misoo continued from Seoyul, a sweet smile directed towards the camera.

“Oh that sounds interesting. Now a question for Sooyun. What is it like embracing six new sisters all at once?” Jieun then looked directly at Sooyun who just smiled, as if she’d had a feeling the question would come. Though it was really just Chinsun’s training, and the preparation for absolutely anything that had them all looking unfazed. The elder members shooting her smiles, eyes looking on expectantly.

“I have a lot of support with them, and I know they’re around for me. So it’s just adding some more amazingly wonderful unnies to the people I most care about.” Sooyun admitted, sighing a little with such endearment that it couldn’t stop some of the more motherly memebers from cooing. “

We love Yun-ah dearly, it’d be impossible to imagine AEON without our precious maknae.” Sarang looked at Sooyun with a soft smile, always being able to calm her with a smile look.

“It'd be rather difficult, definitely. However that’s all we have time for today, thank you very much for all coming here.” Jieun sighed, as if she were disappointed that this was all coming to an end. Even managing to put on a frowning face.

“We loved it. Thank you for have us.” Seoyul paid her respects, and then bowed her head.

“Cut.” A crew member called, and then it was all over in a flurry of stylists who were removing extra makeup and staff that thanked them. Only barely being able to thank Jieun and the PD before being whisked away again.

“Can we go for dinner?”

 

happy note

Oh another part, anyways this is the conclusion to the interview with Jieun and the wedding will be very soon (bc I'm a dork).

I hope you enjoyed my lovelies, because I am most definitely on the mend so I'll be able to write more and post more after that. (Sickness is too common for my liking, so that and internet are my worst troubles for updating  it seems.)